Graham Watson: Keeper of Omerta - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 10-21-10, 23:45
Banned

Default Graham Watson: Keeper of Omerta

Snarfed this from a post on Bike Radar. It is from the Q&A portion of Watson's website.

Quote:
Eric G - 10/06/2010:
Just noticed the URL for the LeMond pics has the word "fool" in it instead of his name. Please correct this, not everyone is an Armstrong fan, and I was going to buy several prints from you, but no longer, very disappointed.

10/11/2010:
Hi Eric, I've not noticed that mistake, I'll have my webmaster look at it. Sorry we cannot appease you, I'm a fan of both guys, they both did a lot for my career, just a shame one cannot keep his mouth shut.. GW
Old 10-21-10, 23:52

It's a sad lesson, but one Graham has seemed to have learned well - "Don't sh*t where you eat, my friends. Don't sh*t where you eat." Thanks to Ween...
Old 10-21-10, 23:56

I think we should all post a little message to let him know how we feel.
Old 10-22-10, 00:11

I'm in, that is stupid, although I have susected for a while now. I didn't know what exactly, but this helps. It may be just as simple as ticking the right boxes for the power brokers(ex). Pance Arsegone is apparently quite keen on a bit of sycophancy.
Old 10-22-10, 00:13

To be fair Lance has been much better at keeping his mouth shut lately. Maybe Graham should reconsider.
Old 10-22-10, 00:20

http://grahamwatson.com/dublin/about.html"

On July 11th, 1998, the city of Dublin hosted the opening stages of the Tour de France. """It was the first time the Tour had left mainland Europe""", and Ireland was expected to give the great race a magnificent send-off."

That is blatantly untrue, even aye no that.I wasn't even looking for f*** oops.
Old 10-22-10, 00:25

Comment submitted:

"Sad to see your response regarding the person that pointed out your tagging of LeMond photos as "fool".

The true shame is that someone in your position isn't smart enough to realise that one of them is doing everything they can for the betterment of the sport and the other is out for whatever he can get in an ego driven desire to maintain his position in the modern peloton. The sport would be infinitely better if all the riders were like Greg. Certainly better than if even one of them attempts to emulate that parasite Armstrong.

Add me to the list of people that won't be purchasing your images."
Old 10-22-10, 00:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin318is View Post
Comment submitted:

"Sad to see your response regarding the person that pointed out your tagging of LeMond photos as "fool".

The true shame is that someone in your position isn't smart enough to realise that one of them is doing everything they can for the betterment of the sport and the other is out for whatever he can get in an ego driven desire to maintain his position in the modern peloton. The sport would be infinitely better if all the riders were like Greg. Certainly better than if even one of them attempts to emulate that parasite Armstrong.

Add me to the list of people that won't be purchasing your images."
+1 Nice work, mod.
Old 10-22-10, 00:39

I've been following Graham's work since he was a Major ******bag.

Glad to see he's moved up the ranks to General ******bag.
Old 10-22-10, 00:41

He's well on his way to becoming ******bag in Chief.