28th Tro Bro Leon - Hell of the West, Sunday April 17 - 206.4km - Page 4 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 04-19-11, 12:19

Can any French readers here tell me if it's possible to get a race guide or a poster of the graphic on the Tro Bro Leon website?
Old 04-19-11, 13:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy_Voet View Post
Can any French readers here tell me if it's possible to get a race guide or a poster of the graphic on the Tro Bro Leon website?
Hmm, welcome to the murky world of local communications agencies. The agency in question is Artao, they're an event sponsor and their office is in Brest but they don't even have a website. They also did the last two years, I think. They will have found a local artist to do the actual work though.

If I were you, I'd write to the organiser who runs the event. He'll have some spare, or else he'll tell you who to go to.

EDIT: Jean-Paul Mellouet is the organiser. And he is the right guy to approach because he is the artist! (See sportbreizh.com on the 2010 poster)

Last edited by L'arriviste; 04-19-11 at 13:35.
Old 12-25-12, 13:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine Seguros View Post
Is Jeannesson a crosser? I don't recall seeing him in the 'cross this offseason, and the main thing I remember his time at Caisse d'Epargne for is being quite useful as a climber - he was the last man with Arroyo on Zoncolán and he topped Vesuvio with The Boss in 2009.
Proof:

He was 25th in Namur, last Sunday and I was glad to see him . It's been long since he last race a World Cup event, if he raced any. I was there. That's my pic.