Contador's head - Page 15 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-11, 01:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat View Post
Frodo's head a been grown eh Mrs John Murphy?

he has also been having trouble with his gut.

Frodo's supersized jaw now.

what he looked like before the gh started to get out of control.

The Hobbit's head does seem to grow bigger with each and every year.

...girls and ****ed 'em at school. All I know is that there were rumours he was into field hockey players

"the only thing worse than reading Cycling News is talking to them" Paul Kimmage

"The four most beautiful words in our common language: I told you so." Gore Vidal
Old 07-09-11, 04:55

Thumbs up

he is engaging the Stanislavski method for the next Jackson film.

:thumbsu: Hobbits.

Last edited by blackcat; 07-09-11 at 04:57.
Old 07-09-11, 19:42

Like Bilbo, Frodo has been corrupted by the magical power of the syringe. Less of a Hobbit and more of an orc these days working for Sauron Aldag.

...girls and ****ed 'em at school. All I know is that there were rumours he was into field hockey players

"the only thing worse than reading Cycling News is talking to them" Paul Kimmage

"The four most beautiful words in our common language: I told you so." Gore Vidal
Old 07-09-11, 20:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs John Murphy View Post
If someone could find some better head shots...

I know he's aged (5 years) but his eyes seem to be vanishing back into his skull. (Brow moving forward) and his chin seems to have grown quite a bit.
Some of the same things were discussed a few years ago on Usenet regarding Armstrong. Hgh abuse leading to Acromegaly. There have been anecdotal reports from the past ten years of riders needing dental surgery due to jaw growth as well as foot problems due to growth.

As part of the human passport, the UCI should start taking measurements.
Old 07-09-11, 20:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimacoppi49 View Post
Some of the same things were discussed a few years ago on Usenet regarding Armstrong. Hgh abuse leading to Acromegaly. There have been anecdotal reports from the past ten years of riders needing dental surgery due to jaw growth as well as foot problems due to growth.

As part of the human passport, the UCI should start taking measurements.
Frodo of course being one such rider who had 'dental problems' last year.

I didn't want to mention the Uniballer because it means that the thread gets derailed by trolls. But you are correct. The Uniballer's head is so big he looks more like Beavis

Old 07-09-11, 21:20

Quote:

I didn't want to mention the Uniballer because it means that the thread gets derailed by trolls. But you are correct. The Uniballer's head is so big he looks more like Beavis

That is indeed a huge head! The socks are pretty sweet, too...
Old 07-10-11, 02:11

Quote:

his mandible and teeth look all equine.

Gunderson puts the E into equine.
Old 07-10-11, 16:50

How the heck did a thread about the suspicious growth in Alberta's head devolve into attacks on LA? And uni-baller at one point was a banned term on these forums. Making fun of a cancer survivor is remarkably low class. Even for the Pistooleras.
Old 07-10-11, 17:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmfuzzies View Post
How the heck did a thread about the suspicious growth in Alberta's head devolve into attacks on LA? And uni-baller at one point was a banned term on these forums. Making fun of a cancer survivor is remarkably low class. Even for the Pistooleras.
u cant be serious.

Like Gunderson likes to tell us, there are 50 million cancer survivors, so he needs to do his awareness to tell those 50 million, they had cancer, and he is willing to take their money.

So, these targets are off limits for humour and polemic?

Phooey/

We are equal opportunity opprobrium spewers, and if Frodo gets cancer, we wont be stopping throwing krap on him neither

Last edited by blackcat; 07-10-11 at 17:17.
Old 07-11-11, 00:53

Can someone please post current and before photos of Cadel? Does he have the hgh jaw or has he always been the ugliest guy in the peloton?
Closed Thread