Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 04-06-12, 14:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carols View Post
Well US live streaming is working, got to see today's stage on my TV via HDMI cable with Gogo and Steve

Still no Library but they are working on it I hope.....
Yeah they better be... the Tour of the Basque country I can forgive, but the Giro is the reason I bought this package. If they don't get the "library" link working by then, I'll be first in line for a refund...
Old 04-07-12, 19:27

I'm following this thread with interest, as I'm considering purchasing the giro package.

It was a shame when comcast dropped Universal Sports.
Old 04-07-12, 23:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potomac View Post
I'm following this thread with interest, as I'm considering purchasing the giro package.

Yes it's Shame comcast doesn't have it anymore

Until they redid their website on stage 2 of Basque I was quite happy with the on-line package. Could watch live or on-demand. Hooked up computer to tv with HDMI. Added advantage was during 'commercials' they continue the feed without commentary so you never missed an attack etc.

But they rolled out a new website and it is Very Buggy I was ****ed....kept trying to watch and no link or link didn't work...no schedule...and no library for on-demand replays. It is still a mess but at least I won't try to use it everyday now that Basque is over.

I'll check in a week and let you know how they are coming along. The new version is better as it has true full screen viewing and a point in time advance feature during on-demand replay. Hopefully they get the bugs worked out soon! If it's still a mess for the Giro I will go Ballistic and ask for my $$ back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Travis you're my Hero!

Alberto Contador of Pinto: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."
Old 04-08-12, 03:45

Yeah its ****ing ridiculous. It doesnt even let me log in to the website. It seems like they deleted my account or something. I missed most of pais vasco because of it. They better fix this soon or ill just get my money back and try something else like cycling.tv
Old 04-08-12, 12:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede1 View Post
Yeah its ****ing ridiculous. It doesnt even let me log in to the website. It seems like they deleted my account or something. I missed most of pais vasco because of it. They better fix this soon or ill just get my money back and try something else like cycling.tv

Write to Customer Service...I couldn't log in either but they fixed it after I complained Vociferiously!!!

Travis you're my Hero!

Alberto Contador of Pinto: "And yes, it is true that for me it's the same to finish second or 10th."
Old 04-09-12, 01:17

Quote:
Write to Customer Service...I couldn't log in either but they fixed it after I complained Vociferiously!!!
Alright ive only written once so now I will really start to ramp up the complaints.
Old 04-09-12, 02:59

Someone needs to let the brass know that the web designers are only keeping themselve's happy. Who wants to keep jumping through hoops with a new page design.

I just keep logging on and after ten to twenty tries, I'm in. What a joy it is.
Old 04-09-12, 05:58
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potomac View Post
I wrote about this somewhat extensively in the past, lamenting first Universal leaving independence and selling to Comcast to begin with. Before that we didn't have to listen to P&P, who have become so bad I'd rather listen in a foreign language I do not speak.

I wrote quote a bit in that thread, and a previous one, about it. Here's that post if you'd like the history.
Old 04-19-12, 01:34

Np progress...I was given a ticket # a week ago but haven't heard a word since. Yesterday I requested a refund...probably will get no response to that either US S*CKS

Travis you're my Hero!

Old 04-19-12, 03:19

Quote:
Np progress...I was given a ticket # a week ago but haven't heard a word since. Yesterday I requested a refund...probably will get no response to that either US S*CKS
And to top it off KEEP US just posted some spam in the forum tonight!!!

boy they had better fix their stuff before the Giro or I will do something drastic

..I wondered about that useless new look the website had....complete runaround..