Floyd to be charged with fraud - Page 41 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > The Clinic

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Old 04-10-12, 17:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBay View Post
Still no other media outlets picking-up the story, but Landis is starting the appeal of his French conviction:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&g...69l434l4j1l5l0.
That is all BS.

Don't these journalists know that Landis is as poor as a church mouse to fund legal defenses and appeals?
Old 04-10-12, 17:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velodude View Post
That is all BS.

Don't these journalists know that Landis is as poor as a church mouse to fund legal defenses and appeals?
He shoulda put his TDF trophy on eBay instead of smashing it. But if he'd done that, Lance would have bought it and turned it into a dog dish.
Old 04-10-12, 18:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Maserati View Post
Of course it does- as it might cloud the issue, in the cold light of day.
So don't go raining on his parade, this is snow joke.
glad to see someone has a cents of humor about it all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger View Post
Or maybe you'd care to speak about Floyd being charged with fraud.
isn't 40 pages of blather on the subject enough?
Old 04-10-12, 18:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn_Wilson View Post
It was just a joke. Now about the Floyd Fraud stuff....maybe patrick does Knot NO anything about that?

I still have a feeling the fed's are trying to determine if the fund was used just for defense. Just my opinion.
maybe he bought beer with it
Old 04-10-12, 18:53

Quote:
You should put it to Markvw. He is omniscient on all issues.
And don't you forget it!
Old 04-10-12, 19:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehog View Post
Although this is the Floyd thread I’m the Hog and have latitude.

The SCA case has always be the great mysteries to me. This is why I have the Nov back door theory going on. You’d think now the Federal Investigation into Armstrong has been dropped that SCA would start to look at their options. They’re not a big company so to part ways with 7 million was a big dent. Something doesn’t smell right. That’s why there’s so much irony in all of this. If one man can lie to gain money at the SCA arbitration (and accept it) and not be charged then another raised donations to support his appeal is charged seems strange to me. Something is not adding up.

Maybe just me being crazy.
Hog make room for messages your inbox is full.
Old 04-11-12, 01:07

Quote:
That is all BS.

Well there are sources and there are sources. Maybe the "sources" are exclusive to CN and all the other outlets only have sources.

Stuff like this is really important when you're talking about mountains of evidence.
Old 04-11-12, 10:13

Digger and patrick, could you please keep your personal bickering away from the public eye.
Old 04-11-12, 11:55

Send a message via Skype™ to skippy

Agree with Particknd’s , comment#404 , this thread is “ full of blather ” , when it is not attacking the children of the man you choose to hate !

Jealousy on this thread has reached new depths of depravity and it is UNBELIEVABLE that the “ Moderators ” choose to continue to allow these people free rein to vent their scurrilous , depraved and fictionist imaginings on the rest of us readers !

Time Moderators took note of the IP addresses of these miserable excuses for humanity and barred them from inflicting their worthless imaginings on the rest of humanity !

Copy of a Bruyneel tweet about 12hrs ago :

JohanBruyneel‏@JohanBruyneel
Discovered there's the massive amount of about 200 twitter cycling trolls, and they're all connected to each other. I'm feeling for them...

The guy was being kind !

Last edited by skippy; 04-11-12 at 12:09. Reason: spelling of scurrilous
Old 04-11-12, 11:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy View Post
Agree with Particknd’s , comment#404 , this thread is “ full of blather ” , when it is not attacking the children of the man you choose to hate !

Jealousy on this thread has reached new depths of depravity and it is UNBELIEVABLE that the “ Moderators ” choose to continue to allow these people free rein to vent their sculirious , depraved and fictionist imaginings on the rest of us readers !

Time Moderators took note of the IP addresses of these miserable excuses for humanity and barred them from inflicting their worthless imaginings on the rest of humanity !Copy of a Bruyneel tweet about 12hrs ago :

JohanBruyneel‏@JohanBruyneel
Discovered there's the massive amount of about 200 twitter cycling trolls, and they're all connected to each other. I'm feeling for them...

The guy was being kind !
Fairly ironic....