Alberto Contador Discussion Thread - Page 430 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 12-19-12, 19:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
this isn't school. . . there are no sides.

the legal means made a decision and the team as an independent entity backed up by sponsors that expect their investment to get them good publicity must respect the law (like it or not) and not act like a 16 year old teenager that didn't get an iphone for christmas.

contador knows this and i highly doubt he is bothered by it. if he is then he is an idiot.
I think he is. Actually I'm sure he is. I do not see how that makes him an idiot though I can't even get over the fact that he lost his wins, can you imagine how he must feel?
Old 12-19-12, 19:43
Administrator

did contador tell you all that over some sweet pillow talk? is he really bothered about his team site not listing the wins that got taken away from him? is he really bothered that his team decided to avoid any more conflict that could cause so their riders had the ideal preparation for the next season? is he really bothered about that little specific detail which is what i am talking about? if so then he is an idiot.
Old 12-19-12, 19:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriuscat View Post
Long arm of the UCI!!! either way we KNOW how many GT's should be there
Yea of course it just bothers me that saxo have no problem with making Alberto look like a total idiot

"I won those races fairly so I still see them as mine"

"He didn't win those races so let's delete them from our site"
Old 12-19-12, 19:45

Quote:
did contador tell you all that over some sweet pillow talk? is he really bothered about his team site not listing the wins that got taken away from him? is he really bothered that his team decided to avoid any more conflict that could cause so their riders had the ideal preparation for the next season? is he really bothered about that little specific detail which is what i am talking about? if so then he is an idiot.
Be nice Parrulo
Take Bradley Wiggins for example, and his claim that he thought Lance Armstrong was clean up until the reasoned decision. I do have a little sympathy for him. While he's not particularly bright or articulate, if you read between his curse words it's clear that he has insecurities resulting from the fact that despite all the measures he took to win the Tour he wasn't even the strongest rider.
Change my pitch up/Smack my bitch up
Old 12-19-12, 19:48
Administrator

meh the first part was in jest as there is no way LaFlo can be sure about something so trivial that i bet even contador himself didn't notice and the rest is the pure truth
Old 12-19-12, 19:48

Quote:
If you can't understand the most simple human psychology then you're the ... not so smart person here Any normal person who has trouble accepting something will be bothered by people who do accept it.
Old 12-19-12, 19:50

Quote:
meh the first part was in jest as there is no way LaFlo can be sure about something so trivial that i bet even contador himself didn't notice and the rest is the pure truth
Indeed he probably didn't notice it.

Explain to me please why he does still list those wins on his own site if it doesn't bother him?
Old 12-19-12, 19:54
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
Indeed he probably didn't notice it.

Explain to me please why he does still list those wins on his own site if it doesn't bother him?
because his own website is his own responsibility and isn't backed up companies that pay millions to get good publicity with as little scandal as possible?

i may not know much about psychology but you clearly know nothing about economy.

saxo bank as a sponsor has already suffered enough with contador's scandal, creating any more controversy whatsoever putting in cause the credibility of the legal system, which is what you are doing when you defy it's decisions, over something as trivial as a palmares list on the team site is beyond idiotic.
Old 12-19-12, 19:57
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I don't if you're being sarcastic.

Anyway she knows that, she just doesn't comprehend why it's not listed on the site since Contador still consider to have won 7.
It does not damage anyone to read this information for consideration again and again
Old 12-19-12, 19:59

Quote:
because his own website is his own responsibility and isn't backed up companies that pay millions to get good publicity with as little scandal as possible?

i may not know much about psychology but you clearly know nothing about economy.

saxo bank as a sponsor has already suffered enough with contador's scandal, creating any more controversy whatsoever putting in cause the credibility of the legal system, which is what you are doing when you defy it's decisions, over something as trivial as a palmares list on the team site is beyond idiotic.
Do you really think "important" people check the riders section of a team website? And by the way if they hadn't changed it it would have just looked like they didn't bother to change it or forgot about it, nothing serious.

And yes I don't know anything about economics.