Alberto Contador Discussion Thread - Page 434 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4331  
Old 12-20-12, 16:25
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 15,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyoungest View Post
Nothing to do with censorship, just stop acting like a 12-year-old Belieber. Jesus.

Saxo just barely got into the WorldTour. Be happy they don't push the envelope by claiming results that have been legally taken from mr. Alberto "Ohhh, look at those Bambi eyes! OMG he's so cute!!!1!" Contador.
Thanks guys, you're all so nice. I really appreciate it.
__________________
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador
Reply With Quote
  #4332  
Old 12-20-12, 16:26
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 15,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Baroudeur View Post
No, it merely illustrates irrationality through a temporary loss of emotional control, i.e. panic.
I guess I should know
__________________
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador
Reply With Quote
  #4333  
Old 12-20-12, 16:34
Le Baroudeur Le Baroudeur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
I guess I should know
Nothing wrong with occasionally showing a bit of passion... more than 5 posts tends to send many into panic though...

Any more from Alberto on the decision to forgo 1 day races this season? Team, points, personal choice?
Reply With Quote
  #4334  
Old 12-20-12, 16:34
El Pistolero's Avatar
El Pistolero El Pistolero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyoungest View Post
Nothing to do with censorship, just stop acting like a 12-year-old Belieber. Jesus.

Saxo just barely got into the WorldTour. Be happy they don't push the envelope by claiming results that have been legally taken from mr. Alberto "Ohhh, look at those Bambi eyes! OMG he's so cute!!!1!" Contador.
Don't know about that, I have yet to find a civilized court that would punish someone so greatly after they conclude he is not guilty of the charges.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Reply With Quote
  #4335  
Old 12-20-12, 16:38
theyoungest theyoungest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,991
Default

Not guilty? He had a prohibited substance in his blood.
Reply With Quote
  #4336  
Old 12-20-12, 16:38
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 15,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Baroudeur View Post
Nothing wrong with occasionally showing a bit of passion... more than 5 posts tends to send many into panic though...
So there are still some nice people on here. Thanks

Quote:
Any more from Alberto on the decision to forgo 1 day races this season? Team, points, personal choice?
Personal choice I guess and of course they have other riders who can do well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
Don't know about that, I have yet to find a civilized court that would punish someone so greatly after they conclude he is not guilty of the charges.
Good luck with that

ps don't go there, you'll have half the forum jumping on you lol
__________________
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador
Reply With Quote
  #4337  
Old 12-20-12, 18:21
T-Nielsen's Avatar
T-Nielsen T-Nielsen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 859
Default

Lets get this back on track...

So... Will Contador attack the first time up Alpe D or will Andy with Contador following, or will they only grind Skys faces on the hairpins once.

and here are some more s s's and some more ' ' 's. Put them where they are needed.
Reply With Quote
  #4338  
Old 12-20-12, 18:25
ILovecycling's Avatar
ILovecycling ILovecycling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,745
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Nielsen View Post
Lets get this back on track...

So... Will Contador attack the first time up Alpe D or will Andy with Contador following, or will they only grind Skys faces on the hairpins once.

and here are some more s s's and some more ' ' 's. Put them where they are needed.
I think first attack will be on Ax3,it will be first test against Froome(Alberto doesnt know what to expect).The big 'full gas' attack should be on Ventoux with dropping all,stage victory and pistol shot

to bolded
Nice
__________________
Alberto Contador fanboy
07-14-2014 The Day of wasted Hard Work / but The Great One NEVER give up - VAMOS a por la 8a!
Vamos Colombia!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
what? quintana is already better climber than froome. see final stages of the tour and he's only 23. quintana is the best climber I've sene since pantani. he will become a legend
I am a fan of Afrank's hyping posts!
Excuse me for my English
Reply With Quote
  #4339  
Old 12-20-12, 18:28
El Pistolero's Avatar
El Pistolero El Pistolero is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyoungest View Post
Not guilty? He had a prohibited substance in his blood.
CAS verdict says he did not take the substance to enhance his performance.

It's like prosecuting someone for murder when he acted in self-defense.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo Hazuki View Post
horrible. boonen just the same guy as years before and this course is too hard for him. that's why he rode like a coward there were at least 3 guys stronger than boonen today and none of them won: sagan, ballan, pozzato
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch
Goss will woop boonens candy ass in a sprint he cares about, any day of the week
Reply With Quote
  #4340  
Old 12-20-12, 18:31
theyoungest theyoungest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,991
Default

I don't see the analogy, but anyway. You're not allowed to have clenbuterol in your body, one way or another. Too bad if you do.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.