Transfers and Rumours 2012 > 2013 - Page 360 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3591  
Old 01-08-13, 08:01
Forunculo's Avatar
Forunculo Forunculo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,632
Default

I agree, Astana is the most likely choice
  #3592  
Old 01-08-13, 08:20
pastronef pastronef is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Italia
Posts: 1,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by will10 View Post
Astana all the way. Fuglsang will of course still be leader at the Tour though.
Purito+Nibali+Iglinsky+Gaspa all going for the win in Ardennes and Amstel?

Fuglsang to be a co-leader for the Tour after years he's trying to be captain in France?

mmm...

Cannondale could be a better solution
  #3593  
Old 01-08-13, 08:27
will10's Avatar
will10 will10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastronef View Post
Purito+Nibali+Iglinsky+Gaspa all going for the win in Ardennes and Amstel?

Fuglsang to be a co-leader for the Tour after years he's trying to be captain in France?

mmm...

Cannondale could be a better solution
Cannondale have no team and no money.
__________________
Quote:
...[Walsh] thinks we're ahead of the curve. But think about it for a sec. We're building long-lasting, trusting relationships with people who are spending a lot of money - Coke, Nike, Subaru. If we're f***ing lying, we can kiss it all goodbye. And if we were lying we'd do some stupid stuff to try to cover it up, wouldn't we? Does anybody think for a second that a secret that big wouldn't come out? Bill Stapleton
  #3594  
Old 01-08-13, 08:56
Christian's Avatar
Christian Christian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sevilla
Posts: 4,631
Default

I would feel bad for him but at the same time it would become a running joke if Fuglsang got screwed over AGAIN
__________________
piccoli equivoci senza importanza.

Visit my blog on spanish history: www.histoires-espagnoles.blogspot.fr
  #3595  
Old 01-08-13, 09:29
will10's Avatar
will10 will10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
I would feel bad for him but at the same time it would become a running joke if Fuglsang got screwed over AGAIN
He screws himself over by not being good enough.
__________________
Quote:
...[Walsh] thinks we're ahead of the curve. But think about it for a sec. We're building long-lasting, trusting relationships with people who are spending a lot of money - Coke, Nike, Subaru. If we're f***ing lying, we can kiss it all goodbye. And if we were lying we'd do some stupid stuff to try to cover it up, wouldn't we? Does anybody think for a second that a secret that big wouldn't come out? Bill Stapleton
  #3596  
Old 01-08-13, 09:43
Forunculo's Avatar
Forunculo Forunculo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,632
Default

http://epreader.elperiodico.com/APPS...c-cc741e35965a

"Purito has decided to leave Katusha"
The journo is very close to Purito and his agent
Waiting UCI gives the green light
  #3597  
Old 01-08-13, 09:51
Dazed and Confused Dazed and Confused is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
I would feel bad for him but at the same time it would become a running joke if Fuglsang got screwed over AGAIN
Screwed over again?
The guy is on a big contract on Astana without ever showing a big result. Looks ideal to me.
  #3598  
Old 01-08-13, 09:59
Parrulo's Avatar
Parrulo Parrulo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,979
Default

biciclismo said on facebook that he has signed a 3 year deal.

who in their right mind gives a 33 year old a big 3 year deal contract? because with the season he had his contract will probably be around nibali's level (pure speculation)
  #3599  
Old 01-08-13, 10:27
Pentacycle's Avatar
Pentacycle Pentacycle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wageningen, Netherlands
Posts: 2,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
biciclismo said on facebook that he has signed a 3 year deal.

who in their right mind gives a 33 year old a big 3 year deal contract? because with the season he had his contract will probably be around nibali's level (pure speculation)
BMC only has 22 riders? They've showed they've got the money, and they still need a Giro/Vuelta captain. That is if Purito changed his mind about the Tour of course.
  #3600  
Old 01-08-13, 10:32
Ferminal Ferminal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 16,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
biciclismo said on facebook that he has signed a 3 year deal.

who in their right mind gives a 33 year old a big 3 year deal contract? because with the season he had his contract will probably be around nibali's level (pure speculation)
A guy with enough money not to care...
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.