Chris Froome Discussion Thread. - Page 3 - CyclingNews Forum

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 08-25-12, 20:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
is that what our relationship has come too? i don't even have a name anymore. . . . just a nameless mod

as for froome. . . . i am not a fan but i still would take him any day over wiggins as at least he attacks
Seriously is there someone who likes Wiggins in this forum? lol

Anyway I hope for him he doesn't become the next poulidor/ullrich/Schleck but it seems to go that way. Already 2 times 2nd and now Contador is back.

Should be interesting to see.
Old 08-25-12, 20:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by killswitch View Post
and Voeckler
Voeckler is a whole other league. He makes me wanna smash my TV. But that has more to do with attitude than style
Old 08-25-12, 21:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstream View Post
I like Froome as a guy who alongside with Andy possibly one day will be able to personify an outstanding climbing content of this beautiful sport!
They will be battling out for the right to be second to Alberto
Old 08-25-12, 21:42

More.class from.froome post stage. Was basically asked if contador wheelsucked but replied that contador rode tactically better and was better. i think many could help
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 08-25-12, 21:59

Do you have a link or at least which media was?
Old 08-25-12, 22:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forunculo View Post
Do you have a link or at least which media was?
I also saw that interview on ITV, maybe it is on Eurosport as well....

Froome really had an opportunity to have a go at Contador and rightfully so many would say, after all it must have been frustrating to be ganged up against like that... but he instead gave credit where credit was due and admitted he was at fault for falling into the trap rather than the other way round... He seems like twice the man Wiggins will ever be..
Old 08-25-12, 22:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forunculo View Post
Rethinking about today and yesterday, he pulled yesterday to gap Uran (avoiding any doubt about his leadership) and Uran repay him today dropping early.
Why it took you so long to see that? Sky, Uran is not a donkey, he is a freaking olympic silver medalist
Old 08-26-12, 23:59

GIlbert when asked today who he thinks will win the Vuelta said that Froome is a very good friend and he wants Froome to win but thinks the 3 spaniards will team up on him.

And we have already seen Froome close to Vino.

Is Froome in that Vino Evans Gilbert Hincapie etc circle
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
Old 08-27-12, 00:04

Valverde said today/yesterday that Froome didn't look that great. Fading sooner than I thought...
Old 08-27-12, 00:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froome19 View Post
I also saw that interview on ITV, maybe it is on Eurosport as well....

Froome really had an opportunity to have a go at Contador and rightfully so many would say, after all it must have been frustrating to be ganged up against like that... but he instead gave credit where credit was due and admitted he was at fault for falling into the trap rather than the other way round... He seems like twice the man Wiggins will ever be..
It was Rendell who asked the question, you can tell in the voice, and he is itv so twas not eurosport