Le Tour de France 2013: who will win? - Page 47 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2013 Tour
Alberto Contador 61 63.54%
Cristopher Froome 25 26.04%
Andy Schleck 6 6.25%
Vincenzo Nibali 2 2.08%
Cadel Evans / Teehay Van Garderen 2 2.08%
Ryder Hesjedal 1 1.04%
Alejandro Valverde / Juan Jose Cobo 1 1.04%
Other (specify) 1 1.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #461  
Old 11-22-12, 12:53
cineteq's Avatar
cineteq cineteq is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 6,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
hitch isn't my buddy, we have disagreed many times in the past and i think his posting style has been way too condescending for a while now, but his quotes aren't out of context , his quotes show that you have been changing your argument to the most suited to disagree with contador fans for a while now, just like airstream has done by switching his support from andy schleck (who apparently sucks now according to him when 6 months ago he was "the boss") to froome. those are clear signs of trolling. the fact that you are yet to provide evidence to back up your claims is another sign.

also if you have anything to add on my moderation do it on the appropriate thread on the about the forum section and wait for an admin to reply to your complains as talking to me won't change much.
I feel I have provided evidence to support my claims by being consistent with my thoughts. Do I need to provide more? I don't think so. And in the hypothetical case that I change my opinion with time, why this should be an issue to a moderator? Because you subjectively think it's trolling? So you're warning me for being myself, for not being a sheep, for expressing an opinion? If you're to do that I expect you and other mods to apply the same rules to everyone equally. I expect you to be consistent. Thus far, it hasn't been the case.

Rest assured I will use the right channel if I need to call you out again.
__________________
Quote:
Do you want to watch better racing? Then power meters and team radios must be banned!
Reply With Quote
  #462  
Old 11-22-12, 13:20
airstream airstream is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Minsk
Posts: 4,202
Default

Stop slandering me. I didn't switch my support. I consider Froome the main favorite for the Tour. These are two different things. Man, moderador shouldn't be so inclined to conflicts. I support Schleck - I'm a troll, I started supporting Froome a bit - I'm a troll again. It is just laughable.

Last edited by airstream; 11-22-12 at 13:32.
Reply With Quote
  #463  
Old 11-22-12, 14:17
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 16,403
Default

I agree with Parullo and Hitch and Afrank that cineteq has been trolling.
__________________
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador
Reply With Quote
  #464  
Old 11-22-12, 15:14
Siriuscat's Avatar
Siriuscat Siriuscat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: North East Scotland
Posts: 736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstream View Post
Probably I believe Hamilton too much but riding a GT can not affect on subsequent races very good. Penalty is inevitable to a certain degree even if the 1st GT is ridden in a resort mode. So Valverde amazed me. Sastre was quite mediocre in the 2008 Vuelta, finishing the third at the expense of stability and Mosquera's inability to TT. In 2010, Rodriguez was harshly flipped on Pal and later only lost in 3rd week. IMO, Valverde rode the Vuelta better than in 2003 and even 2009. Seemingly he could have won if hadn't lost 1 min on flat without rhyme or reason. Nobody belittles greatness of Contador's riding on that hilly stage, but I dont see any stages where Purito might have gained back the leadership given his far narrower range of skills and weak team. But Wiggins is able to play a role of a key domestique even after the Giro.

Anyway, neither Sky nor Saxo [btw, they still can not be invited] can have a team like RSNT. With a leader like Andy Shack will be a different team!
I thought my birthday was going to be boring but thanks Airstream, your comedy post above has just made me smile...
__________________
I'm in shape...Round is a shape
Unashamed Contador Fanboy

www.justcycling.myfastforum.org
Reply With Quote
  #465  
Old 11-22-12, 15:16
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 16,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriuscat View Post
I thought my birthday was going to be boring but thanks Airstream, your comedy post above has just made me smile...
back to fanboying andy I see..
__________________
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador
Reply With Quote
  #466  
Old 11-22-12, 15:24
cineteq's Avatar
cineteq cineteq is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 6,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstream View Post
Stop slandering me. I didn't switch my support. I consider Froome the main favorite for the Tour. These are two different things. Man, moderador shouldn't be so inclined to conflicts. I support Schleck - I'm a troll, I started supporting Froome a bit - I'm a troll again. It is just laughable.
You should use the right channel to report him, if necessary, by contacting administrators via PM directly. You can also voice a general opinion in this feedback subforum: http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=7152
__________________
Quote:
Do you want to watch better racing? Then power meters and team radios must be banned!
Reply With Quote
  #467  
Old 11-22-12, 16:10
The Hitch's Avatar
The Hitch The Hitch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London.
Posts: 23,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineteq View Post
You should use the right channel to report him, if necessary, by contacting administrators via PM directly. You can also voice a general opinion in this feedback subforum: http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=7152
lol even i did not think you would be this desperate.

airstream complaining to the mods about other postrs? are you serious?

The only reason most posters don't report half the posts he makes is because we think it offers some comic value.

And even then its only thanks to the generosity of the mods that he hasnt been banned yet. You want to complain about airstream being unfairly treated by the mods? Wans't he trolling LF by talking about how Contador deserves to die? Its amazing hes not on a new account by now.
__________________
The Hitch: Winner 2013 Vuelta cq game. Winner, Velorooms prediction game 2012, 2013 (still undefeated). Currently 2nd all time cq rankings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre 2009 wiggins
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Reply With Quote
  #468  
Old 11-22-12, 16:11
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 16,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
lol even i did not think you would be this desperate.

airstream complaining to the mods about other postrs? are you serious?

The only reason most posters don't report half the posts he makes is because we think it offers some comic value.

And even then its only thanks to the generosity of the mods that he hasnt been banned yet. You want to complain about airstream being unfairly treated by the mods? Wans't he trolling LF by talking about how Contador deserves to die? Its amazing hes not on a new account by now.
He got a 48 h ban for clinic talk in RR forum
__________________
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador
Reply With Quote
  #469  
Old 11-22-12, 16:15
cineteq's Avatar
cineteq cineteq is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 6,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
And even then its only thanks to the generosity of the mods that he hasnt been banned yet. You want to complain about airstream being unfairly treated by the mods? Wans't he trolling LF by talking about how Contador deserves to die? Its amazing hes not on a new account by now.
Airstream's banned now, enjoy hitting a man down.
__________________
Quote:
Do you want to watch better racing? Then power meters and team radios must be banned!
Reply With Quote
  #470  
Old 11-22-12, 16:15
Ryo Hazuki's Avatar
Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineteq View Post
You should use the right channel to report him, if necessary, by contacting administrators via PM directly. You can also voice a general opinion in this feedback subforum: http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=7152
seems typical for someone like you to do. to backstab people and report them because you aren't grown-up enough to realize this is just a forum
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.