Le Tour de France 2013: who will win? - Page 47 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2013 Tour
Alberto Contador 61 63.54%
Cristopher Froome 25 26.04%
Andy Schleck 6 6.25%
Vincenzo Nibali 2 2.08%
Cadel Evans / Teehay Van Garderen 2 2.08%
Ryder Hesjedal 1 1.04%
Alejandro Valverde / Juan Jose Cobo 1 1.04%
Other (specify) 1 1.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-12, 12:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrulo View Post
hitch isn't my buddy, we have disagreed many times in the past and i think his posting style has been way too condescending for a while now, but his quotes aren't out of context , his quotes show that you have been changing your argument to the most suited to disagree with contador fans for a while now, just like airstream has done by switching his support from andy schleck (who apparently sucks now according to him when 6 months ago he was "the boss") to froome. those are clear signs of trolling. the fact that you are yet to provide evidence to back up your claims is another sign.

also if you have anything to add on my moderation do it on the appropriate thread on the about the forum section and wait for an admin to reply to your complains as talking to me won't change much.
I feel I have provided evidence to support my claims by being consistent with my thoughts. Do I need to provide more? I don't think so. And in the hypothetical case that I change my opinion with time, why this should be an issue to a moderator? Because you subjectively think it's trolling? So you're warning me for being myself, for not being a sheep, for expressing an opinion? If you're to do that I expect you and other mods to apply the same rules to everyone equally. I expect you to be consistent. Thus far, it hasn't been the case.

Rest assured I will use the right channel if I need to call you out again.
Old 11-22-12, 13:20
Banned

Stop slandering me. I didn't switch my support. I consider Froome the main favorite for the Tour. These are two different things. Man, moderador shouldn't be so inclined to conflicts. I support Schleck - I'm a troll, I started supporting Froome a bit - I'm a troll again. It is just laughable.

Last edited by airstream; 11-22-12 at 13:32.
Old 11-22-12, 14:17

I agree with Parullo and Hitch and Afrank that cineteq has been trolling.
Old 11-22-12, 15:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstream View Post
Probably I believe Hamilton too much but riding a GT can not affect on subsequent races very good. Penalty is inevitable to a certain degree even if the 1st GT is ridden in a resort mode. So Valverde amazed me. Sastre was quite mediocre in the 2008 Vuelta, finishing the third at the expense of stability and Mosquera's inability to TT. In 2010, Rodriguez was harshly flipped on Pal and later only lost in 3rd week. IMO, Valverde rode the Vuelta better than in 2003 and even 2009. Seemingly he could have won if hadn't lost 1 min on flat without rhyme or reason. Nobody belittles greatness of Contador's riding on that hilly stage, but I dont see any stages where Purito might have gained back the leadership given his far narrower range of skills and weak team. But Wiggins is able to play a role of a key domestique even after the Giro.

Anyway, neither Sky nor Saxo [btw, they still can not be invited] can have a team like RSNT. With a leader like Andy Shack will be a different team!
I thought my birthday was going to be boring but thanks Airstream, your comedy post above has just made me smile...

www.justcycling.myfastforum.org
Old 11-22-12, 15:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriuscat View Post
I thought my birthday was going to be boring but thanks Airstream, your comedy post above has just made me smile...
back to fanboying andy I see..
Old 11-22-12, 15:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstream View Post
Stop slandering me. I didn't switch my support. I consider Froome the main favorite for the Tour. These are two different things. Man, moderador shouldn't be so inclined to conflicts. I support Schleck - I'm a troll, I started supporting Froome a bit - I'm a troll again. It is just laughable.
You should use the right channel to report him, if necessary, by contacting administrators via PM directly. You can also voice a general opinion in this feedback subforum: http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=7152
Old 11-22-12, 16:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineteq View Post
You should use the right channel to report him, if necessary, by contacting administrators via PM directly. You can also voice a general opinion in this feedback subforum: http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=7152
lol even i did not think you would be this desperate.

airstream complaining to the mods about other postrs? are you serious?

The only reason most posters don't report half the posts he makes is because we think it offers some comic value.

And even then its only thanks to the generosity of the mods that he hasnt been banned yet. You want to complain about airstream being unfairly treated by the mods? Wans't he trolling LF by talking about how Contador deserves to die? Its amazing hes not on a new account by now.
If there's a 1% suspicion or doubt that a team is working with certain doctors, then they shouldn't be invited to the Tour de France - as simple as that.
journalist with integrity.
Old 11-22-12, 16:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
lol even i did not think you would be this desperate.

airstream complaining to the mods about other postrs? are you serious?

The only reason most posters don't report half the posts he makes is because we think it offers some comic value.

And even then its only thanks to the generosity of the mods that he hasnt been banned yet. You want to complain about airstream being unfairly treated by the mods? Wans't he trolling LF by talking about how Contador deserves to die? Its amazing hes not on a new account by now.
He got a 48 h ban for clinic talk in RR forum
Old 11-22-12, 16:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
Airstream's banned now, enjoy hitting a man down.
Old 11-22-12, 16:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineteq View Post
seems typical for someone like you to do. to backstab people and report them because you aren't grown-up enough to realize this is just a forum