Tour de San Luis (2.1) Januari 21-27 (11 WT / 27 teams total) - Page 13 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 01-17-13, 14:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
If you.reset the circumstances back to what they were on alpe d hiez then rolland probably could drop contador again.

Well with this tt we are resetting the circumstances. So.nibali.might beat The Great One like he did last year.
Isn't the TT shorter? Should suit Contador more, besides Contador completely blew himself up on alpe d'huez. He would have won easy if he waited a bit longer
Old 01-17-13, 14:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitch View Post
That's because no.one expects contador to be surprised"top form" since he clearly said he doesn't intend to be. But he has a good chance at winning the tt nonetheless, if that gives you comfort.
I know, I was just pointing out that not even mentioning him doesn't make any sense.
Old 01-17-13, 23:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
I know, I was just pointing out that not even mentioning him doesn't make any sense.
Actually, I heard Alberto mention that he was approaching the race with such a different, more enthusiastic feeling than last year ( we all understand why ). To hear him speak that way gives the feeling he intent to showcase the team and of course we can count on some display of his talent. Even if in the end he is not there to win the whole race. Although, he is just a little heavier than I have seen him, Alberto does look prepared to race and that should put all his competitors on notice because none of them will know for sure when he will strike, but strike he will.
Old 01-18-13, 00:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedelou View Post
Actually, I heard Alberto mention that he was approaching the race with such a different, more enthusiastic feeling than last year ( we all understand why ). To hear him speak that way gives the feeling he intent to showcase the team and of course we can count on some display of his talent. Even if in the end he is not there to win the whole race. Although, he is just a little heavier than I have seen him, Alberto does look prepared to race and that should put all his competitors on notice because none of them will know for sure when he will strike, but strike he will.
I can't imagine him letting his rival elite climbers disappear up an ascent while he just sits in. I don't think its within his nature to allow it to happen.
Old 01-19-13, 11:15

With all this 'other' stuff going i almost forgot that we've san luis in 2 days

Will there be a stream with images? and when will it air each day?
Old 01-19-13, 14:56
Administrator

Summary of live coverage http://www.toursanluis.com/vivo/

I'm looking forward to this race, I'm getting sick of all the Armstrong/Clinic drama. Let's get the racing started already!

Fabio Aru: "si muore sulla bici"
Old 01-19-13, 15:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrank View Post

I'm looking forward to this race, I'm getting sick of all the Armstrong/Clinic drama. Let's get the racing started already!
This

Seems FOX Sport 2 and FOX Sport (latin america) will show highlights of the race. Canal 13 San Luis will live the starts and some finish, Last Km I guess
Old 01-19-13, 16:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrank View Post

Thanks

10 char
Old 01-19-13, 18:47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netserk View Post
Stage 4:

Stage 5:

Stage 6:

Stage 7:
Why di you say CAncellara is overrated?
Old 01-19-13, 19:14