Originally Posted by The Hitch
It wont mean anything since it will all be based on wild guess work of what samus form is like.
Like Canc 2 injuries ruined his season so we havent seen him on top form in 1 and a half years.
Is he going to suck now that he turns 35? Probably, but its pure guesswork.
Cancellara had no injuries in 2011 yet didn't win a classic or a big time trial.
It's really not hard:
- Podiumed all 3 GTs: Nibali
- Podiumed 2 different type of Monuments: Nibali
- Won a WT stage race: Nibali and Samu
- Won a GT: Nibali
- Won an event comparable to a Monument: Samu(Olympics)
- Won a WT one day race: Nibali and Samu (GP Quest France, Zürich-Metzgete)