Top 10 Cyclists from your country of all time - Page 42 - Cyclingnews Forum

Go Back   Cyclingnews Forum > Road > Professional road racing

Professional road racing A place to discuss all things related to current professional road races. Here, you can also touch on the latest news relating to professional road racing. A doping discussion free forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #411  
Old 12-30-12, 16:54
dlwssonic's Avatar
dlwssonic dlwssonic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,133
Default

erm....... that is a really really hard one
__________________
Proud champion of the first ever 2012 Giro d'Italia CQ game
Reply With Quote
  #412  
Old 12-30-12, 17:00
LaFlorecita's Avatar
LaFlorecita LaFlorecita is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 16,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlwssonic View Post
erm....... that is a really really hard one
lol

what about this guy http://cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/rid...?riderid=17197



(you are the one from singapore right )
__________________
"The second place is not good."
The great Alberto Contador
Reply With Quote
  #413  
Old 12-30-12, 17:27
Dekker_Tifosi's Avatar
Dekker_Tifosi Dekker_Tifosi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Roermond, the Netherlands
Posts: 18,838
Send a message via MSN to Dekker_Tifosi
Default

http://cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/rider.asp?riderid=4651

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYOP88 View Post
Great to see that Porte has rediscovered his 2010/11 climbing form. Hope he can keep it for the rest of the Tour and year.
Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 12-30-12, 17:28
jsem94's Avatar
jsem94 jsem94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 1,405
Default

Lol. Brilliant.
Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 12-30-12, 17:41
dlwssonic's Avatar
dlwssonic dlwssonic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFlorecita View Post
lol

what about this guy http://cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/rid...?riderid=17197


(you are the one from singapore right )
Oh yeah I heard about him, winning both the national road race and the time trial. Really impressive eh
He is like cancellara, contador and cavendish all into one.
He is the best we have to offer, a real monster of a rider.
__________________
Proud champion of the first ever 2012 Giro d'Italia CQ game
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 12-30-12, 17:46
theyoungest theyoungest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 12,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlwssonic View Post
Oh yeah I heard about him, winning both the national road race and the time trial. Really impressive eh
He is like cancellara, contador and cavendish all into one.
He is the best we have to offer, a real monster of a rider.
This guy is from Thailand. Close enough.

At least Singapore doesn't have a cycling history riddled with doping stories. That's until the SINGAPORADA starts it's investigation.
Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 12-30-12, 17:50
dlwssonic's Avatar
dlwssonic dlwssonic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyoungest View Post
This guy is from Thailand. Close enough.

At least Singapore doesn't have a cycling history riddled with doping stories. That's until the SINGAPORADA starts it's investigation.
Nope sorry but thailand is still pretty far from singapore and btw darren low totally owns him in terms of cq points
Darren had 15 while thai had 2

I don't think there is a need for that the only sport we are really competitive in is table tennis, a team filled with ex china nationals who just migrate to singapore. Don't think there is doping in tables tennis
__________________
Proud champion of the first ever 2012 Giro d'Italia CQ game
Reply With Quote
  #418  
Old 12-30-12, 18:02
theyoungest theyoungest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 12,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlwssonic View Post
Nope sorry but thailand is still pretty far from singapore and btw darren low totally owns him in terms of cq points
Darren had 15 while thai had 2
I know but there aren't any Thai posters on this board (that I'm aware of) and Singapore is the closest

I'm aware that it's like saying Holland is close to Russia, but hey, you know.

Quote:
I don't think there is a need for that the only sport we are really competitive in is table tennis, a team filled with ex china nationals who just migrate to singapore. Don't think there is doping in tables tennis
Sounds like the Dutch table tennis team.
Reply With Quote
  #419  
Old 12-30-12, 18:06
dlwssonic's Avatar
dlwssonic dlwssonic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyoungest View Post
I know but there aren't any Thai posters on this board (that I'm aware of) and Singapore is the closest

I'm aware that it's like saying Holland is close to Russia, but hey, you know.


Sounds like the Dutch table tennis team.
Yeah it really is pathetic nearly every other table tennis team other than china, japan, korea, taiwan is filled with china nationals. There are still some proud european nations with authentic players.
I really don't give a **** about my national team eventhough its the only thing that can win olympics medals for my pathetic sporting nation.
__________________
Proud champion of the first ever 2012 Giro d'Italia CQ game
Reply With Quote
  #420  
Old 12-30-12, 18:11
theyoungest theyoungest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 12,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlwssonic View Post
Yeah it really is pathetic nearly every other table tennis team other than china, japan, korea, taiwan is filled with china nationals. There are still some proud european nations with authentic players.
I really don't give a **** about my national team eventhough its the only thing that can win olympics medals for my pathetic sporting nation.
Which begs the question: where does your interest in cycling come from?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Future Publishing Limited. All rights reserved. Future Publishing Limited is part of the Future plc group. Future Publishing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 2008885 whose registered office is at Beauford Court 30 Monmouth Street Bath, UK BA1 2BW England.