• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A ton of new mods!

We have two new moderators, peasants! Maxiton and Tonton have accepted to become your new overlords. :p
Give them a warm welcome and try not to test them too soon ;)

And of course, I'm happy to say welcome and good luck on behalf of all the other mods!

... the pun in the title was too good to pass it up, sorry. :eek: I'll take full responsibility...

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Re:

the delgados said:
I wholeheartedly approve of the choices for new mods, not that my opinion matters.
Don't try to sabotage someone before they even had a chance to start their new role.

Everyone's opinion matters, and your opinion matters to me in particular, The Delgados. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Carols said:
Major thanks to Maxiton and Tonton for taking n this thankless job! Your efforts are appreciated!

Thank you, Carols. :)