• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Can you please restore organization of race results to a logical, coherent format?

It used to be so easy to read, chronologically. When I click on it now, I'm greeted by, first, listing of January events, and next below it, the Olympics in October. Whenever I encounter something like this, I ask aloud or to anyone listening, "Who in the world thought that this was an improvement over what already worked just fine," and "Why do people insist on making things more needlessly complicated? Make things simple."

Can you tell me what the thinking was behind this reorganization? Now I just search out pages where I can get race results organized in a logical manner.