• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia Giro d’Italia 2024, Stage 6, Torre del Lago Puccini (Viareggio) – Rapolano Terme, 180km

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Cian enjoyed himself on the stage ...
https://cyclinguptodate.com/cycling...the-fearsome-gravel-stage-6-without-a-problem
According to the Visma | Lease a Bike leader, this kind of racing might be something he'd like to further discover in the future.

"I liked it. I enjoyed myself today. I wasn't really racing with the GC in my head, but just set my mind to zero. Who knows, maybe I'll ride Strade Bianche in the future. I really enjoyed myself.

What I'd just like to point out was the man who came in the same time as 5th placed Narvaez & Cian, was the legend himself, Pozzovivo! :)

Reactions: AnotherArmChair