• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Rider and team threads directory

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Here's another one.
Ayuso added, also Vine and C Rodriguez, who have appeared in the new posts list today.

I really don't see why it should be necessary to colour-code the women.
Extraordinary how few women have threads. Even Vollering and Vos are not in the list

I have updated the names (and removed the jerseys, some of which were way out of date) on the teams' list: No Alpecin or Cofidis, and not a single women's team!

So, what to do about the clinic versions of these threads? A similar stickied directory over there, or a second link in the posts here?

Here's for Vollering.
Quite necessary to have it in the index, since someone chose not to include her surname when making the thread title...

Last edited:
Here's for Vollering.
Quite necessary to have it in the index, since somone chose not to include her surname when making the thread title...

Somone? I think you mean Simone.