Log in:  

Register

The Hitch 10,000th post thread! - Congratulations!

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

09 Jan 2012 22:50

Where's The Hog when we need an accurate prediction? :D:D


I think the article should have added the posts of Damiano Machiavelli, dimspace, and Eva Maria to their respective alter egos.
User avatar pedaling squares
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,842
Joined: 23 Jul 2009 03:29
Location: British Columbia

09 Jan 2012 23:41

Christian wrote:Here is one for you math people?

So today is Monday 9th of January 18:30 CET.

The Hitch has 10,444 posts with 18.19 ppd ratio.

ACF94 has 15,314 posts with a 16.33 ppd ratio.

Provided that both posters keep up this exact ppd ratio, on what exact day will The Hitch pass ACF94? Keep in mind that this is a leap year.


11th of March 2019 ;)
User avatar Squire
Member
 
Posts: 897
Joined: 28 Dec 2010 23:39
Location: Shanghai

10 Jan 2012 09:23

Christian wrote:Here is one for you math people?

So today is Monday 9th of January 18:30 CET.

The Hitch has 10,444 posts with 18.19 ppd ratio.

ACF94 has 15,314 posts with a 16.33 ppd ratio.

Provided that both posters keep up this exact ppd ratio, on what exact day will The Hitch pass ACF94? Keep in mind that this is a leap year.


But what about the Quality of their PPD's ? I mean one could use a lot of amphetamines to increase PPD's, but will it affect them as much as one taking EPO to be able to produce high quallity PPD's for a longer time ?
Life's too important to be taken seriously
Doping sucks

Wouter, John and Xavi, you all will be missed.

hrotha wrote:You guys have an ancient barbarian mentality. Charge right in and be inevitably slaughtered by the superior foe, so that you can be buried with your sword and your silly notions of an "honorable fight".
and proud of it :D
User avatar Michielveedeebee
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,799
Joined: 25 Feb 2010 08:54
Location: Kortrijk, Belgium

10 Jan 2012 09:41

krebs303 wrote:I heard from some one close to the source that there is no doubt it will be September the 5th


oh my god that's gold!
User avatar bicing
Member
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 19:29

20 Jan 2012 23:02

God hitch, get a life seriously :P

*says the man with no current activities* :p
BYOP88 wrote:Great to see that Porte has rediscovered his 2010/11 climbing form. Hope he can keep it for the rest of the Tour and year.
User avatar Dekker_Tifosi
Veteran
 
Posts: 21,556
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 23:52
Location: Roermond, the Netherlands

27 Jan 2012 23:05

Dekker_Tifosi wrote:God hitch, get a life seriously :P

*says the man with no current activities* :p


and close to hit the 10k posts himself :p
User avatar Parrulo
Veteran
 
Posts: 10,232
Joined: 05 Aug 2010 01:42

10 Mar 2012 17:10

So...where's my 10.000th post thread :p
BYOP88 wrote:Great to see that Porte has rediscovered his 2010/11 climbing form. Hope he can keep it for the rest of the Tour and year.
User avatar Dekker_Tifosi
Veteran
 
Posts: 21,556
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 23:52
Location: Roermond, the Netherlands

10 Mar 2012 17:32

Dekker_Tifosi wrote:So...where's my 10.000th post thread :p


like Rabobank, it will be here soon, wait ;)
"ahaha, ever had the feeling you been cheated?" JL SF Jan'78.

Jean Dubuffet: "For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity."
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,754
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

25 Nov 2013 19:52

Bump for 20.000 posts. Congrats Hitch:D
Kwibus wrote:So much quesions they have. Answers they will never get.
So why questions? If no answers?
-Kwibus, one of the great philosophers of the 21st century
User avatar Red Rick
Moderator
 
Posts: 10,915
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: Procrastination nation

25 Nov 2013 19:55

Yeah after trackstanding for months, finally over 20,000! Congratz :D
A race that doesn't give an attacker the chance to finish it off alone is not a race anymore.


Bronze Medal at the Great Grand Tour Game 2012

WARNING: Location says Germany, but I'm Italian...
User avatar Eshnar
Administrator
 
Posts: 8,507
Joined: 24 Mar 2011 11:25
Location: Frankfurt am Main

25 Nov 2013 20:10

Nice! Congrats Hitch!

Which post was # 20,000?
User avatar Afrank
Veteran
 
Posts: 9,595
Joined: 16 Aug 2011 21:58
Location: Oregon

01 Dec 2013 17:21

Eshnar wrote:Yeah after trackstanding for months, finally over 20,000! Congratz :D


Yeah, what was the deal with that? I kept noticing it was like 19998 or something and then it kept going down, and up, and down. How does that happen? Also, why?

Regardless, that's a goddamn lotta posts. And, as it's been said on this thread, what's most impressive is that so much of those posts and responses are thoughtful and detailed.
skidmark
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,503
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 23:16

01 Dec 2013 17:25

skidmark wrote:Yeah, what was the deal with that? I kept noticing it was like 19998 or something and then it kept going down, and up, and down. How does that happen? Also, why?

Regardless, that's a goddamn lotta posts. And, as it's been said on this thread, what's most impressive is that so much of those posts and responses are thoughtful and detailed.

That's easy, delete your own posts and the count goes down. No other way :)
A race that doesn't give an attacker the chance to finish it off alone is not a race anymore.


Bronze Medal at the Great Grand Tour Game 2012

WARNING: Location says Germany, but I'm Italian...
User avatar Eshnar
Administrator
 
Posts: 8,507
Joined: 24 Mar 2011 11:25
Location: Frankfurt am Main

01 Dec 2013 17:27

Eshnar wrote:That's easy, delete your own posts and the count goes down. No other way :)


Wanna bet?
User avatar Netserk
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,661
Joined: 30 Apr 2011 13:10
Location: Denmark

01 Dec 2013 17:27

Netserk wrote:Wanna bet?

hum... I think so :confused: At least for a normal user.
A race that doesn't give an attacker the chance to finish it off alone is not a race anymore.


Bronze Medal at the Great Grand Tour Game 2012

WARNING: Location says Germany, but I'm Italian...
User avatar Eshnar
Administrator
 
Posts: 8,507
Joined: 24 Mar 2011 11:25
Location: Frankfurt am Main

01 Dec 2013 19:14

skidmark wrote:Yeah, what was the deal with that? I kept noticing it was like 19998 or something and then it kept going down, and up, and down. How does that happen? Also, why?

Regardless, that's a goddamn lotta posts. And, as it's been said on this thread, what's most impressive is that so much of those posts and responses are thoughtful and detailed.


Yeah this intrigued me too! I assume there was some sort of bet between Hitch and another user about the date of when he was gonna hit 20k
piccoli equivoci senza importanza.

Visit my blog on spanish history: http://www.histoires-espagnoles.blogspot.fr
User avatar Christian
Veteran
 
Posts: 5,068
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 15:46
Location: Sevilla

01 Dec 2013 20:57

wow Hitchey!
years of loyal service to the forum :D

big props

on to 30k!!!
craig walsh always with us
User avatar mewmewmew13
Veteran
 
Posts: 5,282
Joined: 09 Aug 2010 22:20
Location: co

05 Jun 2016 14:37

These threads used to have more alure
Kwibus wrote:So much quesions they have. Answers they will never get.
So why questions? If no answers?
-Kwibus, one of the great philosophers of the 21st century
User avatar Red Rick
Moderator
 
Posts: 10,915
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: Procrastination nation

Previous

Return to About the forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to top