Register

The Hitch 10,000th post thread! - Congratulations!

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

22 Dec 2011 09:43

auscyclefan94 wrote:Forum Hot Topic: A look at the most prolific forum posters!

I am famous and number 1! Yeah boy!

What the ****. Why am I in that list. What the ****. WHAT THE ****.
User avatar hrotha
Veteran

22 Dec 2011 11:13

krebs303 wrote:11th place finisher in Worlds.
[color="Red"]Mexican[/color][color="SeaGreen"] National[/color] [color="Red"]Champion[/color]

But I am the [color="Red"]R[/color][color="DarkOrange"]a[/color][color="Yellow"]i[/color][color="Green"]n[/color][color="Lime"]b[/color][color="Cyan"]o[/color][color="Blue"]w[/color] Jersey holder!:D
diggercuz wrote:second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
User avatar auscyclefan94
Veteran

22 Dec 2011 19:29

NOW look what happened.
Francois closed down our lance thread.....
as Krebs said the inmates have wreaked havoc on the asylum.:)

All heck is breaking loose!!
Where is oldborn??.....

Mayday! Mayday!:D
craig walsh always with us
User avatar mewmewmew13
Veteran

22 Dec 2011 19:45

auscyclefan94 wrote:But I am the [color="Red"]R[/color][color="DarkOrange"]a[/color][color="Yellow"]i[/color][color="Green"]n[/color][color="Lime"]b[/color][color="Cyan"]o[/color][color="Blue"]w[/color] Jersey holder!:D

Well I am...
[SIZE="1"]Naah... don't even think I'm the Dane with the most posts. Person from Århus though...[/SIZE]

mewmewmew13 wrote:NOW look what happened.
Francois closed down our lance thread.....
as Krebs said the inmates have wreaked havoc on the asylum.:)

All heck is breaking loose!!
Where is oldborn??.....

Mayday! Mayday!:D

Don't worry! [SIZE="4"]Gingerviking is here to save the day!!![/SIZE]

hrotha wrote:What the ****. Why am I in that list. What the ****. WHAT THE ****.

You posted... a lot...:p
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran

22 Dec 2011 22:45

auscyclefan94 wrote:But I am the [color="Red"]R[/color][color="DarkOrange"]a[/color][color="Yellow"]i[/color][color="Green"]n[/color][color="Lime"]b[/color][color="Cyan"]o[/color][color="Blue"]w[/color] Jersey holder!:D

well you certainly are Flamboyant
RIP Craig, you'll be missed friend.
User avatar Timmy-loves-Rabo
Veteran

22 Dec 2011 23:18

I wonder how much of ACFs posts are blindly cheering for Cadel ;). My estimate: 40%

Couldnt resist, sorry ACF
User avatar Havetts

22 Dec 2011 23:33

ACF Post breakdown

:p
Veteran

23 Dec 2011 00:09

Timmy-loves-Rabo wrote:ACF Post breakdown

HAHA! Quality posts :D
In top grade professional cycling (and in life) it is virtually impossible to be a major winner whilst being 100% clean (or honest). Most GC GT riders are simply doing what they love whilst playing the game.

I'm a huge Kloden fan (or a Klodist) - despite the fact that he rode for Telekom/T-Mobile, Astana and Radioshack :)

Contador at Fuente De - I salute you!

Germany 7 Brazil 1 :D
User avatar gregrowlerson

23 Dec 2011 00:21

that's not nice! you guys must be mates.
User avatar on3m@n@rmy

23 Dec 2011 00:29

I'm sure he knows it's all in good fun. :o
Veteran

23 Dec 2011 02:08

Timmy-loves-Rabo wrote:I'm sure he knows it's all in good fun. :o

ACF is well used to receiving anti posts around here, so I'm sure he will take my good natured jibe all in his stride :D
In top grade professional cycling (and in life) it is virtually impossible to be a major winner whilst being 100% clean (or honest). Most GC GT riders are simply doing what they love whilst playing the game.

I'm a huge Kloden fan (or a Klodist) - despite the fact that he rode for Telekom/T-Mobile, Astana and Radioshack :)

23 Dec 2011 03:14

Grrr, if only I knew how to use Excel and then post it up on the forum.:o

gregrowlerson wrote:ACF is well used to receiving anti posts around here, so I'm sure he will take my good natured jibe all in his stride :D

Yes, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger! It is clear that I am having a large impact on the forum!:D
diggercuz wrote:second post ever after reading the forum for the last few years and one thing i must say, ACF94 is probably the most intelligent poster here, never biased to BMC or Cadel, and never gets worked up over anything.
Veteran

23 Dec 2011 03:20

auscyclefan94 wrote:Grrr, if only I knew how to use Excel and then post it up on the forum.:o

oh my that really made me laugh out loud :p common it's only excel
User avatar Parrulo
Veteran

23 Dec 2011 03:21

Yes I do really fail at using technology. :o
Veteran

23 Dec 2011 11:46

You left out the most hillarious ones, the ones where he attacks others for "fanboying" "their favorite riders"
The Hitch: Winner 2013 Vuelta cq game. Winner, Velorooms prediction game 2012, 2013. 2nd all time cq rankings.
The Father of Clean Cycling, Christophe Bassons wrote:When I look at cycling today, I get the impression that history is repeating itself: riders who are supposed to be rouleurs are climbing passes at the front of the race, and those who are supposed to be climbers are riding time trials at more than 50 kilometres per hour.

The story is beginning again, just as it did 14 years ago

journalist with integrity.
User avatar The Hitch
Veteran

25 Dec 2011 00:40

gregrowlerson wrote:"It's less than five months to the start of the 2012 Giro d'Italia in Herning, and the build-up to the corsa rosa continues to gather pace with the launch of the publicity campaign for the event billed as the world's toughest race in the world's most beautiful place.

Opening the Giro to the wider world and the reaching out to that global audience by way of social media are set to be two of the key themes of new director Michele Acquarone's first year at the helm.

The sleeves and collar of the new maglia rosa will be decorated with tweets from riders and fans alike about what the hallowed jersey signifies to them, while the very design of the jersey was chosen via a Facebook poll.

In another new departure, the models who will grace the race's official posters were selected from the Giro's global band of tifosi by way of a competition launched on the race's official Facebook page in November to find the "next pink fighters" - cycling fans with a particular passion for the values espoused by the three weeks of racing in Italy every May.

The three lucky winners were Asbjørn Johansen from Norway, Ivan Cvpd from Spain and Italy's own Andrea Ponta."

So Hitch; we've narrowed your true identity down to three possibilities. Are you Asbjorn, Ivan or Andrea?

Sorry, I never saw this post, only ACFs op.

Im neither of those guys.

However, seeing as how you assume I am model material, 1 of 3 finalists for a model competition, I guess that you saw my picture in the post your face pic thread:p
The Hitch: Winner 2013 Vuelta cq game. Winner, Velorooms prediction game 2012, 2013. 2nd all time cq rankings.
The Father of Clean Cycling, Christophe Bassons wrote:When I look at cycling today, I get the impression that history is repeating itself: riders who are supposed to be rouleurs are climbing passes at the front of the race, and those who are supposed to be climbers are riding time trials at more than 50 kilometres per hour.

The story is beginning again, just as it did 14 years ago

journalist with integrity.
User avatar The Hitch
Veteran

27 Dec 2011 08:56

The Hitch wrote:However, seeing as how you assume I am model material, 1 of 3 finalists for a model competition, I guess that you saw my picture in the post your face pic thread:p

No I did not, however, I am turned on enough by your writing (especially grand tour stage preview write ups) as it is :p

09 Jan 2012 17:30

Here is one for you math people?

So today is Monday 9th of January 18:30 CET.

The Hitch has 10,444 posts with 18.19 ppd ratio.

ACF94 has 15,314 posts with a 16.33 ppd ratio.

Provided that both posters keep up this exact ppd ratio, on what exact day will The Hitch pass ACF94? Keep in mind that this is a leap year.
piccoli equivoci senza importanza.

Visit my blog on spanish history: http://www.histoires-espagnoles.blogspot.fr
User avatar Christian
Veteran

09 Jan 2012 18:05

I guess saturday the 9th of march 2019 :S
semi literate sausige
User avatar palmerq

09 Jan 2012 22:18

I heard from some one close to the source that there is no doubt it will be September the 5th
It was all I could do to submit this comment I don’t know where the inspiration came from…
User avatar krebs303
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to About the forum