Register

Mobile viewing

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderators: Daniel Benson, Susan Westemeyer, Irondan

16 Mar 2015 14:34

Though installing a phpBB mod and setting up Tapatalk is a relatively quick process, giving control of advertising and layout to a third party company is a slightly longer discussion. I believe it is a talking point to be looked at, but it's not just a case of flicking the switch on a module I'm afraid. It would have to be clear that implementing Tapatalk integration would not negatively impact how the forum funds itself.
Pete Gale
Front End / UI Developer
Immediate Media
Pete
Development Team

16 Mar 2015 17:02

+1 tapatalk
rei_da_montanha

Re:

29 Mar 2015 16:12

Pete wrote:Though installing a phpBB mod and setting up Tapatalk is a relatively quick process, giving control of advertising and layout to a third party company is a slightly longer discussion. I believe it is a talking point to be looked at, but it's not just a case of flicking the switch on a module I'm afraid. It would have to be clear that implementing Tapatalk integration would not negatively impact how the forum funds itself.

Think for native ads tapatalk pay about $1.50 CPM, but there are options to include your own advertisers in their, at the moment the choices are only tapatalk ads at 1.5 cpm, viglink if you have a viglink account or skimwords (but dont even go there).
The only good is knowledge, the only evil is ignorance.
TheGame

Previous

Return to About the forum