Register

Member Suspension Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

Re:

17 Sep 2017 04:12

aphronesis wrote:Yeah. I'm hitting 10k first. You're right.

Wrong conclusion.
Instigating profanity laced tirades since 2009
User avatar Scott SoCal
Veteran

Re:

17 Sep 2017 04:28

aphronesis wrote:Guess it may as well be posted here that the denizens of the US politics thread are an able reflection of such by freaking iut w zero information as to events.

WHO knew you two had issues?

I mean I remember back with the neal diamond crap ,,,, or was it that? I can't go back right now.

But really I had no idea something was a.....Foot.

And I never realized or even for a second thought blutto was going for post count.

STAY FROSTY!

I mean I try to keep up but dammm.
"disc brake enlightenment"
User avatar Semper Fidelis
Veteran

Re: Re:

17 Sep 2017 04:30

Scott SoCal wrote:

Wrong conclusion.

Hey you already got 10k........... LOL

this is one of the best melt down about nothing I have ever witnessed.

Who ever this clown was upthread who littered the thread like a teenage prom subject after subject is to blame. Tenaflacioushahi or whatever its user name is.
Veteran

Re: Member Suspension Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

17 Sep 2017 04:31

I better back off because this will make it 3 in a row.

might be a bannnnnn hammmer coming. To bad Chris is not alive to witness this. Us stooges and rubes getting banninated for post frequency. :lol:
Veteran

17 Sep 2017 04:38

Semper Fidelis wrote:I better back off because this will make it 3 in a row.

might be a bannnnnn hammmer coming. To bad Chris is not alive to witness this. Us stooges and rubes getting banninated for post frequency. :lol:

I'd reply to you brah, but I don't want to run up my post count.
Instigating profanity laced tirades since 2009
User avatar Scott SoCal
Veteran

17 Sep 2017 04:43

Scott SoCal wrote:

I can understand that Dude Brah!
Veteran

17 Sep 2017 07:01

Semper Fidelis wrote:
Scott SoCal wrote:

Wrong conclusion.

Hey you already got 10k........... LOL

this is one of the best melt down about nothing I have ever witnessed.

Who ever this clown was upthread who littered the thread like a teenage prom subject after subject is to blame. Tenaflacioushahi or whatever its user name is.

excuse me but i 'm not consider myself a clown , i would like to recieve a little bit of respect ,
User avatar telencefalus

17 Sep 2017 12:12

Scott SoCal wrote:

Don't Blutto the thread up man :D
patricknd

17 Sep 2017 12:39

Semper Fidelis wrote:
aphronesis wrote:Guess it may as well be posted here that the denizens of the US politics thread are an able reflection of such by freaking iut w zero information as to events.

WHO knew you two had issues?

I mean I remember back with the neal diamond crap ,,,, or was it that? I can't go back right now.

But really I had no idea something was a.....Foot.

And I never realized or even for a second thought blutto was going for post count.

STAY FROSTY!

I mean I try to keep up but dammm.

No issues. Neil Diamond? I don't even remember that. Can't have been a Canadian slur.

@paddy, it is catchier than the telencefalus rule.
aphronesis
Veteran

17 Sep 2017 18:12

Scott SoCal wrote:

Wrong conclusion.

I don't think so and I replied here to save the mods expending their donated energy by get mired in this inane incident. Juvenile you might say.
aphronesis
Veteran

18 Sep 2017 11:40

Sounds like what the mods need is the ability to stop the frequency of a particular posters ability to post, Don't know if this is technically possible, maybe if a poster is over posting, ensure he cab only post once an hour for a few days, I think they would soon learn to self-moderate under such circumstances, rather than outright ban
del1962
Veteran

Re:

18 Sep 2017 12:17

del1962 wrote:Sounds like what the mods need is the ability to stop the frequency of a particular posters ability to post, Don't know if this is technically possible, maybe if a poster is over posting, ensure he cab only post once an hour for a few days, I think they would soon learn to self-moderate under such circumstances, rather than outright ban

Yeah, I wish we could throttle an account in such a way but we're not given any means or methods to do such a thing.
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

18 Sep 2017 14:09

What. blutto banned again? Say it ain't so! :lol:
User avatar Giuseppe Magnetico

18 Sep 2017 15:44

Giuseppe Magnetico wrote:What. blutto banned again? Say it ain't so! :lol:

....yeah I broke a rule that wasn't even in existence but some kind people stepped in to help the mods make it happen.....and it worked out real good, the mod mob kicked in the door of the Music Thread and did a right proper approximation of a book burning.....will probably go down as the greatest moment in mod history.....the very existence of the Forum was hanging in the balance but the mod mob prevented a catastrophic catastrophe....it was just ******* brilliant....

Cheers
Last edited by blutto on 18 Sep 2017 18:17, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar blutto
Veteran

18 Sep 2017 16:09

Irondan wrote:
telencefalus wrote:excuse me i would like to know how many message i could post i was warned to not post much in sequence but i think that is not going against rules , however i don't want to be banned so just give me some info about the numbers of messages i can post many thanks

One post in a row, that's it.

Since you told us your desire to increase your post count "to beat the record', (which we all thought you had a shot at beating laflo in about two weeks at the rate you were posting), you lost any *oopsie* moments wrt posting numerous posts in a row.

I will not continuously repeat myself to you.

....well that worked out real good.....hope you guys had fun, that was a dandy blaze....small problem, you burned the wrong pile of tunes.....what you destroyed was a Forum version of a radio show and contained some really nice music....the garbage you were looking for was further into the thread under the title of Hommage to the Great American Music Catalogue....and as long you are in there you may want to clean the junk tunes that aphro spent spent weeks littering the thread with ( trying in his special sweet way to teach me a lesson about posting music that insulted his delicate artistic sensibilities....Neil Young is apparently some line you should never cross, like who knew ? ) .....there are also some insults and questions about my sanity in there as well, but they are apparently in good fun, though I believe some people have been known to be banned for much much less....

....btw after you're done making the Music Thread safe you may want to saunter over to the US Politics thread, lots of stuff there to spark up another great fire....can't have enough fun now can we ?....

Cheers
User avatar blutto
Veteran

18 Sep 2017 17:31

There's a poster you may know, Libertine Seguros, who occasionally puts multiple links in a single post. It's a handy trick for sharing sharing one's accumulated knowledge, rather than say, their mental bowel control.

Some of the books in that compendium should never have been printed in the first place and you know it.

Everything else you refer to was as you say fun and games. There was no lesson to be taught; you were parodying my sensibilities and I yours. Didn't realize some were so delicate as you say and you seem to overthinking it. Everyone and anyone should post whatever they want. I'm sure lots of people hate lots of the music I post. But they don't have to look or listen.

As Dazed pointed out, you stopped giving people much choice.
Last edited by aphronesis on 19 Sep 2017 01:54, edited 1 time in total.
aphronesis
Veteran

18 Sep 2017 19:45

Looking at the discussion about motor doping in the last couple of weeks, it seems obvious to me now that the banning of a certain user has, as expected, not hurt the debate at all. If anything, the quality has increased and the thread has become a lot more readable.
kingjr

Re:

18 Sep 2017 22:02

kingjr wrote:Looking at the discussion about motor doping in the last couple of weeks, it seems obvious to me now that the banning of a certain user has, as expected, not hurt the debate at all. If anything, the quality has increased and the thread has become a lot more readable.

Must be talking about that "Dr. swart".
Veteran

18 Sep 2017 22:09

Who was the original poster behind Monte and ExNorseCyc?
User avatar LaFlorecita
Veteran

Re:

18 Sep 2017 22:11

LaFlorecita wrote:Who was the original poster behind Monte and ExNorseCyc?

I don't know, Red Rick might though. He was the mod that banned ExNorseCyc.
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to About the forum