Register

Member Suspension Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderators: Daniel Benson, Susan Westemeyer, Irondan

08 Aug 2012 22:55

Ok people, this is the last warning. :cool:
Free Polish !
Otherwise I will start posting again and destroy the clinics' disgusting harmony irreparably just on top.
‘I liked him. He was as tough as nails. Mentally...the toughest person I have ever come across’
User avatar Cobblestoned

09 Aug 2012 00:08

Cobblestoned wrote:Ok people, this is the last warning. :cool:
Free Polish !
Otherwise I will start posting again and destroy the clinics' disgusting harmony irreparably just on top.

Go for, I haven't had the chance to post about appreciating a ban in some time.
CyclingNews Forum Member Number 1. (verified)
All my posts are of my own opinion.
October 10, 2012 The Reasoned Decision
User avatar ElChingon
Veteran

09 Aug 2012 00:24

This place is nice with Polish gone.
"Listen, my son. Trust no one! You can count on no one but yourself. Improve your skills, son. Harden your body. Become a number one man. Do not ever let anyone beat you!" -- Gekitotsu! Satsujin ken
User avatar BroDeal
Veteran

09 Aug 2012 06:09

BroDeal wrote:This place is nice with Polish gone.

Very much agree.
I am not a plant. I am a human being.
User avatar MarkvW
Veteran

09 Aug 2012 07:51

What makes you think he's gone?
User avatar Maxiton

09 Aug 2012 09:32

Maxiton wrote:What makes you think he's gone?

i agree it seems the clinic is full of sockpuppets, joined ages ago and only starting to post now!
"ahaha, ever had the feeling you been cheated?" JL SF Jan'78.

Jean Dubuffet: "For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity."
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran

09 Aug 2012 17:37

Cobblestoned wrote:Ok people, this is the last warning. :cool:
Free Polish !

Thank you for the warning, we will keep an eye out for your postings.
I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
User avatar Susan Westemeyer
Administrator

09 Aug 2012 18:23

Susan Westemeyer wrote:Thank you for the warning, we will keep an eye out for your postings.

Lol .
User avatar LaFlorecita
Veteran

09 Aug 2012 19:20

LaFlorecita wrote:Lol .

:D lol.....
craig walsh always with us
User avatar mewmewmew13
Veteran

10 Aug 2012 11:40

MarkvW wrote:Very much agree.

yeah, it's been great with polish gone. especially in the past two weeks: literally dozens of people who never had a voice in their lives now jumping on a legal bandwagon. never mind that the dynamic they take issue with happened years ago (which is the least important) but that i doubt they had much to say or do against those conditions as they were happening all through the past decade.

at least polish has had the temerity to be wildly unpopular during and after the fact.
aphronesis
Veteran

10 Aug 2012 12:26

aphronesis wrote:yeah, it's been great with polish gone. especially in the past two weeks: literally dozens of people who never had a voice in their lives now jumping on a legal bandwagon. never mind that the dynamic they take issue with happened years ago (which is the least important) but that i doubt they had much to say or do against those conditions as they were happening all through the past decade.

at least polish has had the temerity to be wildly unpopular during and after the fact.

Now that Polish is gone, people are more free to express their hate for LA instead of having to deal with pesky alternative opinions. Polish was such a buzzkill, disrupting the smooth exchange of misery induced banter.
"He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife." - Al Czervik
User avatar ChrisE

10 Aug 2012 14:30

ChrisE wrote:Now that Polish is gone, people are more free to express their hate for LA instead of having to deal with pesky alternative opinions. Polish was such a buzzkill, disrupting the smooth exchange of misery induced banter.

Polish has been outclassed by Pat McQuaid.
Polish is dead.
User avatar Dr. Maserati
Veteran

23 Aug 2012 19:04

Depreciating a [SIZE="7"]FAN[/SIZE] of Cycling getting banned when the instigators stay on with no ban or warning or even a wrist slap. Of course this after a mod even deprecated her in public and the other mods removed it to hide the banable offense.

[SIZE="4"]F[/SIZE][SIZE="5"]r[/SIZE][SIZE="6"]e[/SIZE][SIZE="7"]e[/SIZE] [SIZE="7"]L[/SIZE][SIZE="7"]a[/SIZE] [SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE][SIZE="7"]l[/SIZE][SIZE="7"]o[/SIZE][SIZE="7"]r[/SIZE][SIZE="7"]e[/SIZE][SIZE="7"]c[/SIZE][SIZE="7"]i[/SIZE][SIZE="7"]t[/SIZE][SIZE="7"]a[/SIZE]
User avatar ElChingon
Veteran

23 Aug 2012 19:43

Saw a couple folks with multiple posts in the race thread, where the posts were only insults to La Florecita and nothing whatsoever about cycling or the race. Entire post was just insults to her, and a couple people did that multiple times.

Whatever happened to addressing the post, but not the poster? Disappointed to see La Flo get banned, as her posts were at least about the damned race, and she responded politely when insulted by others.

Edit- glad to see that some of the worst posts have now been removed from the race thread. Still don't think LaFlo should be banned though.
“She lost the old-fashioned way, by being a terrible candidate. Case closed.”
Beech Mtn

23 Aug 2012 19:52

When you see objctionable postings, please report them. I cannot read every posting in every thread, especially when I am also covering an important race.

And I would certainly not call all of her postings polite.

Finally, El Chignon, we have no member with that name.

Susan
I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
User avatar Susan Westemeyer
Administrator

23 Aug 2012 20:06

Susan Westemeyer wrote:When you see objctionable postings, please report them. I cannot read every posting in every thread, especially when I am also covering an important race.

And I would certainly not call all of her postings polite.

Finally, El Chignon, we have no member with that name.

Susan

Based on the bolded when are you serving your time?
User avatar ElChingon
Veteran

23 Aug 2012 20:20

aphronesis wrote:yeah, it's been great with polish gone. especially in the past two weeks: literally dozens of people who never had a voice in their lives now jumping on a legal bandwagon. never mind that the dynamic they take issue with happened years ago (which is the least important) but that i doubt they had much to say or do against those conditions as they were happening all through the past decade.

....I would respectfully disagree...Polish is one of the bright lights on this forum, and when gone, the forum is amuch less wonderful place ...in fact a day without the brilliance that Polish routinely bestows on this forum is like a day without sunshine...

Cheers

blutto
User avatar blutto
Veteran

23 Aug 2012 20:28

blutto wrote:....I would respectfully disagree...Polish is one of the bright lights on this forum, and when gone, the forum is amuch less wonderful place ...in fact a day without the brilliance that Polish routinely bestows on this forum is like a day without sunshine...

Cheers

blutto

May our days be lite by a flashlights or torches then.
User avatar ElChingon
Veteran

23 Aug 2012 23:26

ElChingon wrote:May our days be lite by a flashlights or torches then.

...well...to each his own...if you prefer to stubble around in semi-darkness, that's cool I say...me, I prefer a well lit trail....hope you aren't too offended if I choose that option..

Cheers

blutto
User avatar blutto
Veteran

23 Aug 2012 23:36

blutto wrote:....I would respectfully disagree...Polish is one of the bright lights on this forum, and when gone, the forum is amuch less wonderful place ...in fact a day without the brilliance that Polish routinely bestows on this forum is like a day without sunshine...

Cheers

blutto

Sarcasm B.
aphronesis
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to About the forum