Register

MODS: Threads closed - I disagree

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

17 Jan 2014 14:27

Netserk wrote:1) Lots of non-sockpuppet share IP's. I'm almost certain that you have at least one in common with another Portuguese poster ;)

Oh, wasn't aware of that. I thought an IP as an adress given by the ISP to a single individual that uses their services.

That is why if you search my IP, you can only find out my region, and not the street, and actual adress, etc. Thanks :)

Netserk wrote:
edit: where did I mention that? :confused:

You mentioned it on the mods thread I think. On a discussion with Eshnar and later sittingbison about a suckpuppet account that had not been banned after continuous reports of yours. ;)
''The battle between Démare and Bouhanni for being France's best sprinter is decided: it's Coquard.'' - BBB
User avatar BigMac
Veteran

17 Jan 2014 14:33

BigMac wrote:You mentioned it on the mods thread I think. On a discussion with Eshnar and later sittingbison about a suckpuppet account that had not been banned after continuous reports of yours. ;)

That was because I knew that was an unique IP, and I knew that there was evidence that it was a sockpuppet, so it puzzled me that it wasn't banned yet.
Goodbye, Tommeke; thank you for all you have given us!
User avatar Netserk
Veteran

18 Jan 2014 12:15

Netserk wrote:That was because I knew that was an unique IP, and I knew that there was evidence that it was a sockpuppet, so it puzzled me that it wasn't banned yet.

Different guy or the same username that i keep on going on about while you were in the roundtable?
Testing the bounds of reality.
User avatar Zam_Olyas
Veteran

18 Jan 2014 12:23

Zam_Olyas wrote:Different guy or the same username that i keep on going on about while you were in the roundtable?

Totally different guy.

I don't think the guy you were on about have been here for a very long time. Idiots just seem like the same.
Goodbye, Tommeke; thank you for all you have given us!
User avatar Netserk
Veteran

Previous

Return to About the forum