Register

Searching legal?

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderators: Daniel Benson, Susan Westemeyer, Irondan

Searching legal?

07 Jul 2013 17:58

Since I suddenly reminded this all, I was wondering whether the legal division has been seen in the last year. It has been almost an entire year since the Papp debacle on which legal would make a statement and some kind of discussion could be had, but apparently legal has been lost somewhere. Has anyone found them, I think Dan Benson would offer quite a nice reward for some knowledge of where they are.

It's also funny that Papp is still a member and is even protected in certain threads that the mods don't like personal attacks against other members.

#woof
Dutch bulldog
Newly Registered Member

07 Jul 2013 18:03

Dutch bulldog wrote:Since I suddenly reminded this all, I was wondering whether the legal division has been seen in the last year. It has been almost an entire year since the Papp debacle on which legal would make a statement and some kind of discussion could be had, but apparently legal has been lost somewhere. Has anyone found them, I think Dan Benson would offer quite a nice reward for some knowledge of where they are.

It's also funny that Papp is still a member and is even protected in certain threads that the mods don't like personal attacks against other members.

#woof

WHAT!
he is STILL a MEMBER??

unacceptable
I have a huge issue with him being allowed on here
craig walsh always with us
User avatar mewmewmew13
Veteran

07 Jul 2013 18:19

Dutch bulldog wrote:

#woof

It was all I could do to submit this comment I don’t know where the inspiration came from…
User avatar krebs303
Veteran

banned

07 Jul 2013 19:24

that's harsh banning dutch bulldog

is it really an issue? i don't think that mr papp will be showing up on the forum again

Mark L
User avatar ebandit

07 Jul 2013 19:25

User avatar Granville57

08 Jul 2013 10:57

ebandit wrote:that's harsh banning dutch bulldog

is it really an issue? i don't think that mr papp will be showing up on the forum again

Mark L

Dutch bulldog is a sockpuppet ;)
User avatar LaFlorecita
Veteran

Return to About the forum