Register

Photo of profile disappears in a few days???

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

Photo of profile disappears in a few days???

19 Oct 2013 14:25

I put up a profile of a bike ride I did recently in Colorado going door to door from Dillon, CO up Loveland Pass, up Guanella Pass, back up Loveland Pass and home.

The profile posted but then disappeared in 2 or 3 days. I reposted the profile and it again disappeared. And again. Finally, the reply will not allow Me to repost the profile.

It's on the last page in the thread, Post your bike rides profiles.
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=18636&page=6

Why is the photo / profile disappearing? Is it a copyright thing. Am I breaking any rules? Is the size bad for the site. Are the climbs too hard?

Any help understanding why the profile disappears will help Me use the forum better.

Thanks,

The GCW
User avatar The GCW

19 Oct 2013 14:28

The GCW wrote:I put up a profile of a bike ride I did recently in Colorado going door to door from Dillon, CO up Loveland Pass, up Guanella Pass, back up Loveland Pass and home.

The profile posted but then disappeared in 2 or 3 days. I reposted the profile and it again disappeared. And again. Finally, the reply will not allow Me to repost the profile.

It's on the last page in the thread, Post your bike rides profiles.
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=18636&page=6

Why is the photo / profile disappearing? Is it a copyright thing. Am I breaking any rules? Is the size bad for the site. Are the climbs too hard?

Any help understanding why the profile disappears will help Me use the forum better.

Thanks,

The GCW

the forum is innocent. Simply your profile doesn't exist anymore in GPSvisualizer. There profiles get deleted after a while. If you wanna make them stay, you have to download them and then upload'em in other sites like for istance imageshack.
A race that doesn't give an attacker the chance to finish it off alone is not a race anymore.

Bronze Medal at the Great Grand Tour Game 2012

WARNING: Location says Germany, but I'm Italian...
User avatar Eshnar
Administrator

Eshnar,

19 Oct 2013 15:05

Eshnar, Thank you for the help.
User avatar The GCW

19 Oct 2013 15:09

The GCW wrote:Eshnar, Thank you for the help.

You're welcome :)
A race that doesn't give an attacker the chance to finish it off alone is not a race anymore.

Bronze Medal at the Great Grand Tour Game 2012

WARNING: Location says Germany, but I'm Italian...
User avatar Eshnar
Administrator

Return to About the forum