Register

The Chewbacca Defense Fun

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

11 Apr 2014 10:24

Zam_Olyas wrote:Will you be an attorney for that mustache guy for germania so that folks could mention him and joke about him in a forum?

:D

There are some people even I wouldn't represent.:D

However, there is a guy from Texas that needs the advice of someone who doesn't kiss his a$$ every day, so if he needs good counsel, I'm available.
[SIZE="3"]Not sure I even care anymore...[/SIZE]
User avatar ChewbaccaD
Veteran

17 Apr 2014 14:18

ChewbaccaD wrote:I passed the bar. I'm going to go eat the he11 out of some sushi now.

I'm a little late to the party, but wanted to give you a big congrats. Really proud of you. Now go out and make the world a better place.
User avatar Alpe d'Huez
Administrator

18 Apr 2014 02:48

Alpe d'Huez wrote:I'm a little late to the party, but wanted to give you a big congrats. Really proud of you. Now go out and make the world a better place.

Thanks. That's the plan.
User avatar ChewbaccaD
Veteran

18 Apr 2014 03:10

ChewbaccaD wrote:I passed the bar. I'm going to go eat the he11 out of some sushi now.

Congrats!!! Now don't get depressed like many lawyers.
JimmyFingers wrote:Look I no way dispute Wiggins ... he is doping, he's at it all the time, and has been for years.
User avatar Ripper

23 Apr 2014 01:03

Ripper wrote:Congrats!!! Now don't get depressed like many lawyers.

Thanks man!
User avatar ChewbaccaD
Veteran

26 Apr 2014 05:38

Granville57 wrote:Image

Congrats, dude! :D

OOhaahahahahaha! Hehehehehe! Omg, Oh, excuse me. ah, ahem, ag, I couldna help meself. Ah. There. I think I've caught me breath now.

Messr Chewie: I dinna think I'm yer favorite community member. Still, ye have my respect, and ye sheld knew that, as I've sed it often enough. I think ye'll do well in a job that is a gunslinger for words. You've got the knack, ye do. If you do good, on top of that - well, the world will be a better place, for sure.

Blessings to ya.
It is of great use to the sailor to know the length of his line, though he cannot with it fathom all the depths of the ocean. ~ John Locke
User avatar hiero2

26 Apr 2014 10:53

hiero2 wrote:OOhaahahahahaha! Hehehehehe! Omg, Oh, excuse me. ah, ahem, ag, I couldna help meself. Ah. There. I think I've caught me breath now.

Messr Chewie: I dinna think I'm yer favorite community member. Still, ye have my respect, and ye sheld knew that, as I've sed it often enough. I think ye'll do well in a job that is a gunslinger for words. You've got the knack, ye do. If you do good, on top of that - well, the world will be a better place, for sure.

Blessings to ya.

Thanks! And I don't dislike you in any way, in fact, I completely respect someone who can insult me in a way that makes me know I'm being insulted, but not really understand the insult because it's several levels above my intelligence.:)

Cheers.
User avatar ChewbaccaD
Veteran

28 Apr 2014 02:34

ChewbaccaD wrote:Thanks! And I don't dislike you in any way, in fact, I completely respect someone who can insult me in a way that makes me know I'm being insulted, but not really understand the insult because it's several levels above my intelligence.:)

Cheers.

Aye, always with a friendly smile, always! And, I am perfectly aware that turnabout is fair play!
It is of great use to the sailor to know the length of his line, though he cannot with it fathom all the depths of the ocean. ~ John Locke
User avatar hiero2

28 Apr 2014 07:18

Congrats, man :)
User avatar mikkemus23

16 May 2015 05:04

I'm also now a member of the California bar...and I feel pretty certain that I'll never take another bar exam.
ChewbaccaDefense

Re:

24 May 2015 00:37

ChewbaccaDefense wrote:I'm also now a member of the California bar...and I feel pretty certain that I'll never take another bar exam.

Chewie! I think you have gone above and beyond :)
enjoy yourself now...make some $ and do some great mtb'ing and hiking! you earned it
User avatar mewmewmew13
Veteran

Re: Re:

29 Dec 2015 14:50

mewmewmew13 wrote:
ChewbaccaDefense wrote:I'm also now a member of the California bar...and I feel pretty certain that I'll never take another bar exam.

Chewie! I think you have gone above and beyond :)
enjoy yourself now...make some $ and do some great mtb'ing and hiking! you earned it

....file this under lest we forget....if you are out listening in Chewie, hope things is going good....and looking forward to your return....

Cheers
User avatar blutto
Veteran

Previous

Return to About the forum