Log in:  

Register

Ray J BAN

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

Re: Ray J BAN

17 Jun 2016 12:24

Hayabusa wrote:Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..

I was interested to read more from bridgid - She was making a case for rj.
User avatar Semper Fidelis
Veteran
 
Posts: 7,907
Joined: 07 Dec 2010 15:53
Location: New Orleans

17 Jun 2016 13:03

Love the fact that this thread hasn't been locked! :D
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran
 
Posts: 7,299
Joined: 05 May 2010 13:47
Location: Viking Land! (Aros)

Re:

17 Jun 2016 13:25

RedheadDane wrote:Love the fact that this thread hasn't been locked! :D

I agree. If bridgid would have been allowed to stick around for a bit - there was some mileage here.

Everyone should have their significant other post for them here. Every-time someone gets banned they should be allowed to create one sockpuppet to represent the other in their life and can only post here - making a case for why they should be allowed back in. Would be funny.
User avatar Semper Fidelis
Veteran
 
Posts: 7,907
Joined: 07 Dec 2010 15:53
Location: New Orleans

Re: Re:

17 Jun 2016 22:19

Glenn_Wilson wrote:
RedheadDane wrote:Love the fact that this thread hasn't been locked! :D

I agree. If bridgid would have been allowed to stick around for a bit - there was some mileage here.

Everyone should have their significant other post for them here. Every-time someone gets banned they should be allowed to create one sockpuppet to represent the other in their life and can only post here - making a case for why they should be allowed back in. Would be funny.


Now thatis is one hell of a good idea!!! It would be comedy gold :D
This is Cocaine...This is Chloroform...In short we ride on Dynamite!
User avatar StryderHells
Member
 
Posts: 1,343
Joined: 10 Oct 2015 16:03
Location: Melbourne-ish

Re: Ray J BAN

19 Jun 2016 13:02

Being banned because someone in the household created another account here isn't that far fetched. My wife lives in Denmark for the sole purpose of being able to post here. Hi honey, I miss u :cry: .

:D
User avatar kielbasa
Member
 
Posts: 517
Joined: 13 Sep 2010 20:39
Location: Location, Location

23 Jul 2016 16:11

I am Ray J's love child who, according to my obese mom, was conceived after a drunken night of rambling on the internet. In other words, my parents were in love.
I was just notified of this thread and would like to implore the mods to reinstate Ray J.
His wisdom and witticisms are greatly missed, as are the child care payments.
User avatar the delgados
Member
 
Posts: 992
Joined: 02 May 2009 02:38
Location: Toronto

Re:

23 Jul 2016 16:30

the delgados wrote:I am Ray J's love child who, according to my obese mom, was conceived after a drunken night of rambling on the internet. In other words, my parents were in love.
I was just notified of this thread and would like to implore the mods to reinstate Ray J.
His wisdom and witticisms are greatly missed, as are the child care payments.

Oh yeah I agree.
User avatar Semper Fidelis
Veteran
 
Posts: 7,907
Joined: 07 Dec 2010 15:53
Location: New Orleans

26 Jul 2016 16:34

We still love you Ray.
choose life choose a car choose smack choose gullibility choose marx choose opium choose religion choose masses
-blackcat
Cannibal72
Member
 
Posts: 953
Joined: 06 Feb 2016 20:49

Previous

Return to About the forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PeterB, Susan Westemeyer and 4 guests

Back to top