Log in:  

Register

Red rick hits 10,000 comments!

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

Red rick hits 10,000 comments!

12 Jun 2017 23:10

Congratulations to Red rick for hitting the 10,000 comment milestone!!!

Keep em coming RR! :)
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator
 
Posts: 7,174
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

13 Jun 2017 10:40

Two graduations in one day....I feel like one person always gets more attention than the other. Of course the mod isn't gonna get as many responses. :p
Skyline Drive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPjM6rZ4pN0
_____________________________________________________________________________
Canton Ave Climb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C90ZPlbEfmU
User avatar Jspear
Veteran
 
Posts: 6,103
Joined: 23 Feb 2014 03:50
Location: N. VA, USA

13 Jun 2017 15:46

Here's to countless hours of watching men in tight shorts ride tarmac on two wheels and fighting the keybard wars.
Kwibus wrote:So much quesions they have. Answers they will never get.
So why questions? If no answers?
-Kwibus, one of the great philosophers of the 21st century
User avatar Red Rick
Moderator
 
Posts: 11,894
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: Un Año Más

Re:

13 Jun 2017 16:08

Red Rick wrote:Here's to countless hours of watching men in tight shorts ride tarmac on two wheels and fighting the keybard wars.

Hear Hear!! :)
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator
 
Posts: 7,174
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

Re:

13 Jun 2017 18:18

Red Rick wrote:Here's to countless hours of watching men in tight shorts ride tarmac on two wheels and fighting the keybard wars.


You talking about my job???

Congrats!
User avatar Susan Westemeyer
Administrator
 
Posts: 8,380
Joined: 05 Mar 2009 14:18
Location: Germany

Re: Re:

13 Jun 2017 18:38

Susan Westemeyer wrote:
Red Rick wrote:Here's to countless hours of watching men in tight shorts ride tarmac on two wheels and fighting the keybard wars.


You talking about my job???

Congrats!

Gotta get me something to fall back on :p

Thanks Susan
Kwibus wrote:So much quesions they have. Answers they will never get.
So why questions? If no answers?
-Kwibus, one of the great philosophers of the 21st century
User avatar Red Rick
Moderator
 
Posts: 11,894
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: Un Año Más

13 Jun 2017 21:06

I am always amazed when I see these kinds of milestones. At my rate of posting (averaging 0.47 posts/day for the last 7 years), I will hit 10,000 in about 2069.
shalgo
Member
 
Posts: 1,280
Joined: 11 Aug 2010 13:57
Location: Pale Blue Dot

Re:

14 Jun 2017 01:51

shalgo wrote:I am always amazed when I see these kinds of milestones. At my rate of posting (averaging 0.47 posts/day for the last 7 years), I will hit 10,000 in about 2069.


Lol...that's a funny way of looking at it! I think people who watch a lot of races live and post during the races can rack up a lot of posts. It's almost conversational and so you go back and forth a lot.
Skyline Drive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPjM6rZ4pN0
_____________________________________________________________________________
Canton Ave Climb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C90ZPlbEfmU
User avatar Jspear
Veteran
 
Posts: 6,103
Joined: 23 Feb 2014 03:50
Location: N. VA, USA

16 Aug 2017 16:32

Congratulations RR.

Just noticed you racked up another 1000 posts meanwhile. lol
''The battle between Démare and Bouhanni for being France's best sprinter is decided: it's Coquard.'' - BBB
User avatar BigMac
Veteran
 
Posts: 8,340
Joined: 10 Jun 2013 22:10
Location: Estoril, Portugal


Return to About the forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Back to top