Register

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

Re: Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

13 Sep 2017 00:25

LeChuck wrote:Hi all !
I'm a cycling fan from France. I've been lurking around the forum for a while, I think it's time for me to join and strengthen the TiboPino admirers company.
See you around ;)

Welcome to the forum!
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

13 Sep 2017 21:19

Welcome LeChuck :)
User avatar LaFlorecita
Veteran

14 Sep 2017 14:42

i think that evert new member should come here and introduce themselves , i didn't do that and it was a
mistake .
I'M a med student that watch cycling till giro d'italia 2003 , so i'm 23 and i watch cycling since 9 years old .
I remember exactly GIBO simoni winning giro d'italia and of course i was asking myself why he didn't go to tour de france , the answer was not in my mind at 9 years old.
This tell to ALL the members that i love climbers , or to be more accurate i love CLIMBS , when the peloton approach a climb my blood pressure goes high , i turn red and a bit of headache start to appear , this of course BEFORE team sky but that is a clinic aspect.
Of course than i start to see some old cycling and i was wordless when i see the Pantani stage at the 1998 tour de france , Ulrich lose 9 minutes and now i see cronoman lose very few little time in the climbs but that is a clinic aspect.
So i love climbs , and i will say that cycling without climbs lose 3/4 of his history , that's for sure .
I LOVE to talk of all the thing that i like , and of course cycling is one , i post a little bit too much but that only in grand tours and i was a little bit sad when other members or moderators think i'm a troll and want me to go ,
I think that if you speak with me FACE TO FACE you will not think that i 'm a troll , in a forum is very difficult to make think the Others members of your irony so i will try to improve , but i 'm not a smartass person or an arrogant one who post craps .I just love cycling
User avatar telencefalus

14 Sep 2017 14:48

telencefalus wrote:i think that evert new member should come here and introduce themselves , i didn't do that and it was a
mistake .
I'M a med student that watch cycling till giro d'italia 2003 , so i'm 23 and i watch cycling since 9 years old .
I remember exactly GIBO simoni winning giro d'italia and of course i was asking myself why he didn't go to tour de france , the answer was not in my mind at 9 years old.
This tell to ALL the members that i love climbers , or to be more accurate i love CLIMBS , when the peloton approach a climb my blood pressure goes high , i turn red and a bit of headache start to appear , this of course BEFORE team sky but that is a clinic aspect.
Of course than i start to see some old cycling and i was wordless when i see the Pantani stage at the 1998 tour de france , Ulrich lose 9 minutes and now i see cronoman lose very few little time in the climbs but that is a clinic aspect.
So i love climbs , and i will say that cycling without climbs lose 3/4 of his history , that's for sure .
I LOVE to talk of all the thing that i like , and of course cycling is one , i post a little bit too much but that only in grand tours and i was a little bit sad when other members or moderators think i'm a troll and want me to go ,
I think that if you speak with me FACE TO FACE you will not think that i 'm a troll
, in a forum is very difficult to make think the Others members of your irony so i will try to improve , but i 'm not a smartass person or an arrogant one who post craps .I just love cycling

Welcome to the Forum!

If we wanted you to go, we would have permabanned you. All anyone has asked of you is to follow forum rules, which are posted at the top of every thread and comment, and to use proper comment posting etiquette. With that said, I'm glad you're back and hope you become a forum regular and of course have fun!

Cheers :)
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

14 Sep 2017 14:59

telencefalus wrote:i think that evert new member should come here and introduce themselves , i didn't do that and it was a
mistake .
I think that if you speak with me FACE TO FACE you will not think that i 'm a troll , in a forum is very difficult to make think the Others members of your irony so i will try to improve , but i 'm not a smartass person or an arrogant one who post craps .I just love cycling

Welcome to the forum!
Since you love climbers you must love Froome too. We'll have fun. :D :D
SeriousSam wrote: Peña Cabarga is like Froome's Mount Doom, the place where his great power was forged into fearsome weapon. He was never going to lose here
User avatar silvergrenade

14 Sep 2017 16:05

i don't like team sky , so i don't like froome , they are one thing
User avatar telencefalus

14 Sep 2017 16:24

AS i said i usually post very much during GT and monument classic or other spring races , otherwise i don't post much unless i have some free time
User avatar telencefalus

Previous

Return to About the forum