Log in:  

Register

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderators: peloton, Irondan

12 Aug 2016 14:25

Welcome :)
Kwibus wrote:So much quesions they have. Answers they will never get.
So why questions? If no answers?
-Kwibus, one of the great philosophers of the 21st century
User avatar Red Rick
Moderator
 
Posts: 9,434
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: Procrastination nation

12 Aug 2016 15:40

Thank you Red Rick.
vredeling
New Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 12 Aug 2016 10:44
Location: Netherlands

Re:

12 Aug 2016 15:44

vredeling wrote:Thank you Red Rick.

Welcome to the forum!
User avatar Irondan
Veteran
 
Posts: 5,554
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

13 Aug 2016 16:14

Ty too Irondan

Guys can I ask you a question? When do I get the rights to open a topic? I've tried to yesterday but then it said administrator wil look into it first before placing it.

I saw there is a fantasy cycling games section. Want to ask other members to share all the Vuelta games they know about..
vredeling
New Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 12 Aug 2016 10:44
Location: Netherlands

13 Aug 2016 16:29

Firstly welcome, on the thread opening I know you can't send private messages until you get to ten posts maybe it's the same for threads, I'm not sure though, if you had less than that when you tried before it might work now.
snccdcno
Junior Member
 
Posts: 282
Joined: 22 Aug 2014 17:08

Re:

13 Aug 2016 16:38

vredeling wrote:Ty too Irondan

Guys can I ask you a question? When do I get the rights to open a topic? I've tried to yesterday but then it said administrator wil look into it first before placing it.

I saw there is a fantasy cycling games section. Want to ask other members to share all the Vuelta games they know about..

I was always under the assumption that you could create a thread topic immediately.

Perhaps a word you chose triggered one of the filters built into the forum software.

Try it again, if you still can't open a thread send me a screenshot of the dialogue that the software initiates in a PM.
User avatar Irondan
Veteran
 
Posts: 5,554
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

13 Aug 2016 18:30

Ty guys, it worked now!

Fast and friendly community :) like it.
vredeling
New Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 12 Aug 2016 10:44
Location: Netherlands

14 Aug 2016 14:14

Hello everyone! Portuguese cycling fan since my 15's maybe (i'm 20 now). Really glad to find this forum since i don't have friends that share with me the love for this sport. Looking forward to understand more and more about cycling and all around it!
User avatar Sykes
Junior Member
 
Posts: 82
Joined: 08 Aug 2016 18:55
Location: Portugal

Re:

14 Aug 2016 16:32

Sykes wrote:Hello everyone! Portuguese cycling fan since my 15's maybe (i'm 20 now). Really glad to find this forum since i don't have friends that share with me the love for this sport. Looking forward to understand more and more about cycling and all around it!

Welcome to the CN Forums!

Have a look around and don't hesitate to share your opinion whenever you see fit. :)
User avatar Irondan
Veteran
 
Posts: 5,554
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

25 Oct 2016 14:41

Hello there!
Just joined,from Sheffield in Sunny Yorkshire :lol:
Do you need to have a specific number of posts before you can upload an Avatar?
User avatar Ibbo68
New Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 25 Oct 2016 01:21
Location: Sheffield UK

Re:

25 Oct 2016 14:43

Ibbo68 wrote:Hello there!
Just joined,from Sheffield in Sunny Yorkshire :lol:
Do you need to have a specific number of posts before you can upload an Avatar?

Hi! Welcome to the CN Forums!

I don't really know the answer to your question, but you can try and upload it and see what happens. If it won't upload I'm guessing it will after 10 posts.

Cheers
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Veteran
 
Posts: 5,554
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

Re:

25 Oct 2016 14:48

Ibbo68 wrote:Hello there!
Just joined,from Sheffield in Sunny Yorkshire :lol:
Do you need to have a specific number of posts before you can upload an Avatar?


Welcome!
It could be what Irondan said, or it could be that the file you're trying to upload is to big.
Skyline Drive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPjM6rZ4pN0
_____________________________________________________________________________
Canton Ave Climb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C90ZPlbEfmU
User avatar Jspear
Veteran
 
Posts: 5,671
Joined: 23 Feb 2014 03:50
Location: N. VA, USA

Re: Re:

25 Oct 2016 15:18

Jspear wrote:
Ibbo68 wrote:Hello there!
Just joined,from Sheffield in Sunny Yorkshire :lol:
Do you need to have a specific number of posts before you can upload an Avatar?


Welcome!
It could be what Irondan said, or it could be that the file you're trying to upload is to big.

Thanks for the replies.
At the moment it states Avatar edit disabled so I'm guessing it's a minimum post requirement.
User avatar Ibbo68
New Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 25 Oct 2016 01:21
Location: Sheffield UK

25 Oct 2016 15:29

Hello Ibbo...
Vincenzo Nibali:
"I know how to ride a bike"

Reduce your carbon footprint, ride steel.
User avatar King Boonen
Veteran
 
Posts: 5,401
Joined: 25 Jul 2012 14:38

Re:

25 Oct 2016 18:10

King Boonen wrote:Hello Ibbo...

Ey up mate!
User avatar Ibbo68
New Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 25 Oct 2016 01:21
Location: Sheffield UK

26 Oct 2016 13:10

Yes, there's a minimum post limit for uploading avatars. Welcome to the forum. :)
User avatar BigMac
Veteran
 
Posts: 8,142
Joined: 10 Jun 2013 22:10
Location: Estoril, Portugal

Re:

26 Oct 2016 14:31

BigMac wrote:Yes, there's a minimum post limit for uploading avatars. Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm assuming it's 10 posts, yes?
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Veteran
 
Posts: 5,554
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Re:

26 Oct 2016 14:51

Irondan wrote:
BigMac wrote:Yes, there's a minimum post limit for uploading avatars. Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm assuming it's 10 posts, yes?


I don't know for sure but I'm guessing it's something like that.
User avatar BigMac
Veteran
 
Posts: 8,142
Joined: 10 Jun 2013 22:10
Location: Estoril, Portugal

Re: Re:

27 Oct 2016 11:14

BigMac wrote:
Irondan wrote:
BigMac wrote:Yes, there's a minimum post limit for uploading avatars. Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm assuming it's 10 posts, yes?


I don't know for sure but I'm guessing it's something like that.

I know it's usual practice on Forums with Classified?For Sale sections to have a minimum post count but have never come across one for Avatars.It's no real issue :)
User avatar Ibbo68
New Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 25 Oct 2016 01:21
Location: Sheffield UK

27 Oct 2016 11:21

It's 10 :razz:
User avatar Ibbo68
New Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 25 Oct 2016 01:21
Location: Sheffield UK

PreviousNext

Return to About the forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to top