Register

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

Re: Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

04 May 2016 10:38

Hello
I'm new on the forum, my name is Guillaume, I am 49 and I live in Eysines, near Bordeaux (France)

I have been riding a bit in competition but I stopped, it is not what I prefer in cycling
I like climbing in mountain, my favorite passes are Stelvio and Galibier

I also watch all professional races I can on TV or Internet
My favorite rider is Domenico Pozzovivo
But I also like Chris Froome, Peter Sagan, Vincenzo Nibali, and of course the french riders, especially Bryan Coquard, Thibaut Pinot, Warren Barguil, Julian Alaphilippe and Romain Bardet

Sorry for my english, school is far behind me ;) , I will try to improve myself while reading and posting in this forum

See you
Guillaume
User avatar Guillaume33

04 May 2016 20:24

To anyone recently joined, Welcome!
User avatar lemon cheese cake

04 May 2016 22:03

Welcome Guillaume, your English is perfect. Have fun.
''The battle between Démare and Bouhanni for being France's best sprinter is decided: it's Coquard.'' - BBB
User avatar BigMac
Veteran

06 May 2016 16:02

The answer to your question Maxiton is, no reason other than I lost the login information for the other account, so I can't access it. So I decided to create a new account. The Zaydon account can't be accessed by me. I would have sent you a private message but it seems that I canot use that feature yet. So I posted my reasons here for anyone to see it. I had very few posts under the other account. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I won't lose the login info for this account as I have saved it in LastPass. Thanks.
Zypherov

Re:

06 May 2016 17:46

Zypherov wrote:The answer to your question Maxiton is, no reason other than I lost the login information for the other account, so I can't access it. So I decided to create a new account. The Zaydon account can't be accessed by me. I would have sent you a private message but it seems that I canot use that feature yet. So I posted my reasons here for anyone to see it. I had very few posts under the other account. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I won't lose the login info for this account as I have saved it in LastPass. Thanks.

Okay, thanks for that. We'll try to merge your previous account with this one.
2016: Year of the Red Fire Monkey
User avatar Maxiton

Re: Re:

06 May 2016 20:05

Maxiton wrote:
Zypherov wrote:The answer to your question Maxiton is, no reason other than I lost the login information for the other account, so I can't access it. So I decided to create a new account. The Zaydon account can't be accessed by me. I would have sent you a private message but it seems that I canot use that feature yet. So I posted my reasons here for anyone to see it. I had very few posts under the other account. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I won't lose the login info for this account as I have saved it in LastPass. Thanks.

Okay, thanks for that. We'll try to merge your previous account with this one.

Okay, thanks very much for that.
Zypherov

06 May 2016 23:09

Bienvenue Guillaume!
When I woke up and saw the yellow jersey that I had left by my bed the night before, I asked myself: "what are you doing in Merckx's bedroom?" I couldn't believe it - Bernard Thevenet
User avatar Tonton

07 May 2016 08:41

Tonton wrote:Bienvenue Guillaume!

Merci Tonton ;)
User avatar Guillaume33

11 May 2016 00:33

Guillaume33 wrote:
Tonton wrote:Bienvenue Guillaume!

Merci Tonton ;)

Merci. Among others, please check the Pinot thread and participate. Many members don't really know him, he's way underrated, and from a Clinic (only doping forum) prospective, he probably is the cleanest top rider out there. Even the dark forces (benotti69) are open-minded. Some threads are nice, some are nasty. That's why there are mods. We can agree to disagree. Always stay cool.
When I woke up and saw the yellow jersey that I had left by my bed the night before, I asked myself: "what are you doing in Merckx's bedroom?" I couldn't believe it - Bernard Thevenet
User avatar Tonton

11 May 2016 00:46

Guillaume33 wrote:Hello
I'm new on the forum, my name is Guillaume, I am 49 and I live in Eysines, near Bordeaux (France)

I have been riding a bit in competition but I stopped, it is not what I prefer in cycling
I like climbing in mountain, my favorite passes are Stelvio and Galibier

I also watch all professional races I can on TV or Internet
My favorite rider is Domenico Pozzovivo
But I also like Chris Froome, Peter Sagan, Vincenzo Nibali, and of course the french riders, especially Bryan Coquard, Thibaut Pinot, Warren Barguil, Julian Alaphilippe and Romain Bardet

Sorry for my english, school is far behind me ;) , I will try to improve myself while reading and posting in this forum

See you
Guillaume

Welcome to the forum Guillaume! I hope you enjoy what you read on these pages, there's something for everyone. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

15 Jun 2016 13:39

Hello! :)
icegirl
Newly Registered Member

15 Jun 2016 13:59

icegirl wrote:Hello! :)

Hello Icegirl, welcome to the CN Forum!

Take a look around and find a thread that suits your interests.

If you have any questions, just ask. :)
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

15 Jun 2016 16:04

Hello. :)
Wanna add a bit more about yourself?
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran

17 Jun 2016 12:33

Welcome to the forum! :)
User avatar Tonton

Re:

07 Jul 2016 19:11

imnotquintana wrote:Hello. I am a keen cycle fan and thought I would get myself involved on this site.
Thanks

Hi, welcome to the board :)
Kwibus wrote:So much quesions they have. Answers they will never get.
So why questions? If no answers?
-Kwibus, one of the great philosophers of the 21st century
User avatar Red Rick

Re:

07 Jul 2016 19:12

imnotquintana wrote:Hello. I am a keen cycle fan and thought I would get myself involved on this site.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum :)
User avatar Pricey_sky

09 Jul 2016 16:17

Hi, I don't know where to report this issue as I cannot PM any moderator I've been permanently banned for creating an account (Merphos) while serving only a 3 days ban with BlurryVII, which at the time I didn't know was totally forbidden, I didn't put much thought into it to be fair. And since then there's no coming back, everytime I create another account, I get perma banned again for the same reason: "sockpuppet account of BlurryVII" .. I don't really understand since all of that just kicked off from a small mistake on my part and not from a scandalous post.
BlurryVIII
Newly Registered Member

Re:

09 Jul 2016 16:25

BlurryVIII wrote:Hi, I don't know where to report this issue as I cannot PM any moderator I've been permanently banned for creating an account (Merphos) while serving only a 3 days ban with BlurryVII, which at the time I didn't know was totally forbidden, I didn't put much thought into it to be fair. And since then there's no coming back, everytime I create another account, I get perma banned again for the same reason: "sockpuppet account of BlurryVII" .. I don't really understand since all of that just kicked off from a small mistake on my part and not from a scandalous post.

Welcome to the forum :)
snccdcno

Re:

09 Jul 2016 16:32

BlurryVIII wrote:Hi, I don't know where to report this issue as I cannot PM any moderator I've been permanently banned for creating an account (Merphos) while serving only a 3 days ban with BlurryVII, which at the time I didn't know was totally forbidden, I didn't put much thought into it to be fair. And since then there's no coming back, everytime I create another account, I get perma banned again for the same reason: "sockpuppet account of BlurryVII" even though it's clear that it's me (ie BlurryVI).. I don't really understand since all of that just kicked off from a small mistake on my part and not from a scandalous post.

Claiming ignorance of forum rules which are posted at the top of every sub-forum is not an excuse.

Creating another account "sockpuppet" while on a ban is not a "small mistake" but rather a large one. In fact, it's one of the very few that come with a permaban.

This rule has been in place since the beginning of the forum and will not be changing anytime soon.

I'm sorry, but you will have to find another forum elsewhere to post comments.
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

12 Aug 2016 11:15

Hello, my name is Vredeling from the Netherlands,

I've been a huge cycling fan since over 20 years now. And I am just finding my way on the new forum here. Still getting used to the forum. But alrdy saw some really cool topics.

If I knew this forum sooner, would've been here years a go :)
vredeling

PreviousNext

Return to About the forum