Register

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Drop in, give us some feedback and talk to the team

Moderator: Irondan

Re:

31 Dec 2015 14:37

laarsland wrote:Inflating that post count so I can PM for the CQ-game.

Me too :)

Happy I've finally decided to join the forum though, been lurking for years. Hello World!!!
User avatar StephenC2020

22 Feb 2016 10:02

Hello.

Long time lurker and thought I would start posting.

Spanish father, English mother, born in Spain and lived there until the family moved to England when I was 7 years old. My parentage means I love both Spain and England (UK I guess) and support riders/teams from both nations. Yes, wait for it, that means I root for both Alberto and Froome. I'm sure certain posters on here will now be reading this with mouth wide open, aghast. Anyway, that's just the way it is. :)

Despite my English allegiances I am hoping for a super 2016 for Spain, Landa (Giro), Alberto (Tour) and the legend that is Valverde (Rio).
pablopaul

Re:

22 Feb 2016 12:00

pablopaul wrote:Hello.

Spanish father, English mother, born in Spain and lived there until the family moved to England when I was 7 years old. My parentage means I love both Spain and England (UK I guess) and support riders/teams from both nations. Yes, wait for it, that means I root for both Alberto and Froome. I'm sure certain posters on here will now be reading this with mouth wide open, aghast. Anyway, that's just the way it is. :)

Despite my English allegiances I am hoping for a super 2016 for Spain, Landa (Giro), Alberto (Tour) and the legend that is Valverde (Rio).

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Be careful, you might crash the forum. :p
A race that doesn't give an attacker the chance to finish it off alone is not a race anymore.

Bronze Medal at the Great Grand Tour Game 2012

WARNING: Location says Germany, but I'm Italian...
User avatar Eshnar
Administrator

Re: Re:

22 Feb 2016 12:15

Eshnar wrote:

:eek:

Hmmm.. I did wonder. Are their others of my kind? :eek:
pablopaul

22 Feb 2016 12:20

Maybe, but surely they don't have the foolishness to say that in public :D
A race that doesn't give an attacker the chance to finish it off alone is not a race anymore.

User avatar Eshnar
Administrator

Re:

22 Feb 2016 12:26

Eshnar wrote:Maybe, but surely they don't have the foolishness to say that in public :D

:D My thought was best get it out in the open from the beginning. I guess we'll see... ;)
pablopaul

25 Feb 2016 17:05

pablopaul wrote:
Eshnar wrote:

For what it's worth, Froome and Alberto are my favourite stage racers too :p

Can't help but admire Froome considering his background and stuff, while Alberto is too entertaining to dislike. Can't say I'm a fan of either's fanbase though :p
User avatar PremierAndrew

25 Feb 2016 17:59

PremierAndrew wrote:
pablopaul wrote:
Eshnar wrote:

Can't help but admire Froome considering his background and stuff, while Alberto is too entertaining to dislike. Can't say I'm a fan of either's fanbase though :p

Long time lurker too. Today first post. Rooting for both above-mentioned riders as well. Think of me as you like.
dutchdescent

25 Feb 2016 18:24

dutchdescent wrote:
PremierAndrew wrote:
pablopaul wrote:
Eshnar wrote:

Long time lurker too. Today first post. Rooting for both above-mentioned riders as well. Think of me as you like.

Welcome to CN Forums!
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

12 Mar 2016 12:27

I look for a while. I'll try if I can do more than read
CTQ

Re:

12 Mar 2016 13:39

CTQ wrote:I look for a while. I'll try if I can do more than read

Welcome :)

User avatar Eshnar
Administrator

Re: Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

27 Apr 2016 11:57

Hello guys,

I am David, 26, from France. I have been basically a fan of cycling since 2004 but followed only the main events until last year (GTs and some of the classics, mostly because I never found correct coverage). I also did two years into competitive cycling but it's been almost ten years from now. Now I'm focusing on following the entire season as much as possible and getting a deeper knowledge of this fantastic sport. Anyway, see you on the board ! ;)

Krokro
User avatar Krokro

27 Apr 2016 12:02

Welcome, David. Hope you have fun here.
''The battle between Démare and Bouhanni for being France's best sprinter is decided: it's Coquard.'' - BBB
User avatar BigMac
Veteran

27 Apr 2016 12:11

Krokro wrote:Hello guys,

I am David, 26, from France. I have been basically a fan of cycling since 2004 but followed only the main events until last year (GTs and some of the classics, mostly because I never found correct coverage). I also did two years into competitive cycling but it's been almost ten years from now. Now I'm focusing on following the entire season as much as possible and getting a deeper knowledge of this fantastic sport. Anyway, see you on the board ! ;)

Krokro

Krokro? Location Strasbourg? That beer brings back many happy memories :)
Vincenzo Nibali:
"I know how to ride a bike"

Reduce your carbon footprint, ride steel.
User avatar King Boonen

27 Apr 2016 16:13

Thank you BigMac, I will try to enjoy it.

Haha do you know the so called Kronenbourg ! Happy to bring you those memories then. Thanks for the welcome guys.
User avatar Krokro

27 Apr 2016 18:47

Krokro wrote:Thank you BigMac, I will try to enjoy it.

Haha do you know the so called Kronenbourg ! Happy to bring you those memories then. Thanks for the welcome guys.

As a teenager on French campsites a ten franc piece used to get you a can of Kronenbourg from a vending machine without your parents finding out ;)
Vincenzo Nibali:
"I know how to ride a bike"

Reduce your carbon footprint, ride steel.
User avatar King Boonen

28 Apr 2016 11:58

Aww early €uros, it hurts ! But yeah it's basically the small pleasures of our region haha. Catch you on the board !
User avatar Krokro

Re:

28 Apr 2016 16:47

Welcome pablopaul! Froome and Contador both? That's going to be a busy spring and an even busier July for you ;) !
When I woke up and saw the yellow jersey that I had left by my bed the night before, I asked myself: "what are you doing in Merckx's bedroom?" I couldn't believe it - Bernard Thevenet
User avatar Tonton

28 Apr 2016 16:49

Krokro wrote:Hello guys,

Krokro

Bienvenue Kroko! Welcome on CN. There's a few of us Frenchies out there. Glad you joined!
When I woke up and saw the yellow jersey that I had left by my bed the night before, I asked myself: "what are you doing in Merckx's bedroom?" I couldn't believe it - Bernard Thevenet
User avatar Tonton

29 Apr 2016 12:26

Tonton wrote:Bienvenue Kroko! Welcome on CN. There's a few of us Frenchies out there. Glad you joined!

Thanks Tonton, happy to see some fellow citizens wandering around. See you on the board !
User avatar Krokro

PreviousNext

Return to About the forum