Register

Victor & Liberty Reviews

Discuss your experiences road riding, share knowledge or other general road cycling topics. A doping discussion free forum.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Valv.Piti, Tonton, Pricey_sky, King Boonen

Victor & Liberty Reviews

26 May 2017 06:04

*Edited by King Boonen* You will wait forever but there will be an absolute "no-show". You keep speaking to their customer service, they keep mailing you tracking details with all the more fake information on your shipment you can imagine. They keep excusing themselves blaming you that the recipient was unavailable but surprisingly you receive no calls from the courier partners and you keep requesting for refunds but only in the form of store credits. You get no order, they get to keep you busy with their fine play for an year and get away smoothly with brainless fashion-bloggers (who give no thought to what they are associating their otherwise reputable name with) endorsing their no-at-all-real products. End of story.

I will not recommend Victor & Liberty anyone.

Edit: I've edited out the accusation.
Robinson.Rachel11
Newly Registered Member

26 May 2017 08:35

I've moved this to general as I believe we are ok with complaints. However, if it's just someone spamming loads of cycling forums I'll likely lock it.
Vincenzo Nibali:
"I know how to ride a bike"

Reduce your carbon footprint, ride steel.
User avatar King Boonen

26 May 2017 08:42

It would be helpful if you could tell us what you ordered?

I had a quick look on the website and they don't seem to have their own products, they are just a retail place. I checked the Cafe Du Cycliste website and Victor and Liberty are listed as an online retail partner. I have bought Cafe Du Cycliste clothing from a different online store and direct so I can confirm that these products are very much real, as are all the other brands on Victor and Liberty that I recognise.

As they are distributing other peoples products you could also approach the company that produced the product in the first place if you are dissatisfied with Victor and Liberty's service.
Vincenzo Nibali:
"I know how to ride a bike"

Reduce your carbon footprint, ride steel.
User avatar King Boonen

15 Jun 2017 07:29

I bought a Cafe du Cycliste rain jersey from them and they told me to try it and return it for a refund if not suitable. Unfortunately the fit was not what I found to my liking and the item was returned. Payment to my credit card was refunded within a couple of weeks. I also must say that they were more than helpful when I phoned them. Sorry you had a bad experience.
Socrates
Newly Registered Member

Return to General