Register

wide wide wide nose

Which tyres for Paris-Roubaix? Whose time trial bike is fastest? Suspension mountain bikes or singlespeeders? Talk equipment here.

Moderator: Pricey_sky

wide wide wide nose

24 Sep 2013 23:25

Does anyone have some suggestions for sunglasses for a wide nose? Mine is super wide at the bridge. I had a pair of rudy project noyz, with the nose piece set as wide as possible, but alas, wasn't wide enough.

The sunglasses sit way high up on my face and look stupid. There's broken nose boxers out there with thinner noses than me.

Anyone out there with the same issue? please let me know!
observer

25 Sep 2013 03:17

Try Oakleys with the Asian fit nose pieces. They might work.
twothirds

25 Sep 2013 03:32

thanks, but im not sure about that. http://au.oakley.com/asian-fit seems to be the opposite of what I need, in that sunglasses sit way too high on my face.
observer

25 Sep 2013 05:19

Maybe Salice or similar with rubber nose bridge. You could possibly remove rubber bridge, widen gap between lenses then reinstall rubber bridge.
avanti

26 Sep 2013 04:26

thanks for the suggestion.
I've opted for some Briko T-Mask's
looks nice and wide from the pictures.
observer

02 Oct 2013 04:29

ok. so I got my sunglasses in the mail today. if anyone has a nose like mine, wide at the bridge, and needs them to be photochromatic or have like transitions lenses for cycling in all weather conditions, I'd suggest the briko t-mask photomatik. they are very wide and sit great on my face, thats straight out of the box with no adjustment.

hopefully people googling about this will find this post.
observer

Re:

26 Jun 2015 19:45

observer wrote:ok. so I got my sunglasses in the mail today. if anyone has a nose like mine, wide at the bridge, and needs them to be photochromatic or have like transitions lenses for cycling in all weather conditions, I'd suggest the briko t-mask photomatik. they are very wide and sit great on my face, thats straight out of the box with no adjustment.

hopefully people googling about this will find this post.

Sorry to throw this post up again but I came via Google here :D

Were you happy with the glasses? I'm in the same situation and searching for a replacement for my Oakley Pitbull but it's not that easy.

Meanwhile, did you came across other brands that have large nosefits? Very difficult to search on... I still can order the Briko T-Mask but don't like the design of the frame :o
Stancke
Newly Registered Member

Return to General