Register

Triathlon wheels

Which tyres for Paris-Roubaix? Whose time trial bike is fastest? Suspension mountain bikes or singlespeeders? Talk equipment here.

Moderator: Pricey_sky

Re: Re:

13 Oct 2016 08:28

MWC wrote:
mdus08 wrote:Tri spoke would be fine if it's windy, especially the rim shape is well designed.

Replying to posts almost two years later. Ok. What in the hell happened to this place? Used to be a busy hub of shared information. It's a **** ghost town! :(

It's usually how the more sophisticated spam artists operate. Build a profile with some posts by replying to dead threads then start posting links.
Vincenzo Nibali:
"I know how to ride a bike"

Reduce your carbon footprint, ride steel.
User avatar King Boonen

14 Oct 2016 12:17

King Boonen wrote:
MWC wrote:
mdus08 wrote:Tri spoke would be fine if it's windy, especially the rim shape is well designed.

Replying to posts almost two years later. Ok. What in the hell happened to this place? Used to be a busy hub of shared information. It's a **** ghost town! :(

It's usually how the more sophisticated spam artists operate. Build a profile with some posts by replying to dead threads then start posting links.

Go over to US and World politics..General section...there the BS is deep, smelly and frequent..
User avatar Bustedknuckle

14 Oct 2016 14:52

Bustedknuckle wrote:
King Boonen wrote:
MWC wrote:

Go over to US and World politics..General section...there the BS is deep, smelly and frequent..

I've read but very rarely post in those threads. I'm pretty sure my politics are very, very different to most posters in there.
Vincenzo Nibali:
"I know how to ride a bike"

Reduce your carbon footprint, ride steel.
User avatar King Boonen

Previous

Return to General