Register

Race Priority

Home for all your redesign feedback. We'll make all our important announcements here too!

Moderators: Daniel Benson, Eshnar, Susan Westemeyer, Irondan

Race Priority

14 May 2011 02:59

Come on CN.......a Grand Tour must have priority over the Tour of California, get the pink back on the front page an THE most important race in May at the top of the list where it belongs!
I'm in shape...Round is a shape
Unashamed Contador Fanboy

http://www.justcycling.myfastforum.org
User avatar Siriuscat

14 May 2011 08:52

Siriuscat wrote:Come on CN.......a Grand Tour must have priority over the Tour of California, get the pink back on the front page an THE most important race in May at the top of the list where it belongs!

Yes i noticed that too and definitely agree with you
The computer is smarter than me Bjarne, I no need to understand computer it need understand me - Carlos Sastre in Overcoming
RIP - Swordsman
RIP - Craig1985

Wallace wrote:In Lance's prime, you could take all the drugs you wanted, whenever you wanted. Ah, those were the days... If you put Contador on the program Lance was on in his prime, it would be like watching a bicycle duct-taped to the space shuttle go up the alps. You have to factor all that in when figuring out which one is the most talented
User avatar El Imbatido

14 May 2011 12:27

I completely agree with the posters above.

Cyclingnews, I love your website and you do some great stuff, but this is a bit over the top.
The Giro is the second-biggest race of the year, and now it is ousted by something as regional as the TOC. I respect the TOC and I am interested in it, but I don't think it deserves a place above the Giro.
So please bring back the Pink and put the Giro at the top!!!
User avatar Vonn Brinkman

Return to About the website