Log in:  

Register

When are comments coming back?

Home for all your redesign feedback. We'll make all our important announcements here too!

Moderator: Red Rick

When are comments coming back?

31 Dec 2014 10:03

10 characters.
User avatar nhowson
Junior Member
 
Posts: 187
Joined: 09 Oct 2014 09:26
Location: Adelaide, Australia

31 Dec 2014 17:05

When they have sorted something out with the providers, who had been hacked, I think.
User avatar lemon cheese cake
Member
 
Posts: 1,623
Joined: 28 Sep 2014 18:13
Location: Somewhere

01 Jan 2015 19:29

lemon cheese cake wrote:When they have sorted something out with the providers, who had been hacked, I think.

And, hopefully, when they have weeded out all the anonymous and/or disguised trolls! The news and results sections have been a refreshing reading experience lately.
Mike Cross
Newly Registered Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 20:55

09 Jan 2015 20:10

Mike Cross wrote:And, hopefully, when they have weeded out all the anonymous and/or disguised trolls! The news and results sections have been a refreshing reading experience lately.


As the editor-in-chief, wouldn't you know inside information? You sound like you're the one that's in disguise. :rolleyes:
User avatar Irondan
Administrator
 
Posts: 6,759
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

30 Apr 2015 20:05

Apparently never... :rolleyes:
User avatar Irondan
Administrator
 
Posts: 6,759
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

25 May 2015 13:14

Bring back the comments please. This was a dynamic part of the site where people could respond to the articles...
User avatar 70kmph
Member
 
Posts: 413
Joined: 31 May 2010 00:06

26 Oct 2015 23:16

They're back in some articles.
User avatar Irondan
Administrator
 
Posts: 6,759
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

Re:

28 Oct 2015 09:40

irondan wrote:
Mike Cross wrote:And, hopefully, when they have weeded out all the anonymous and/or disguised trolls! The news and results sections have been a refreshing reading experience lately.


As the editor-in-chief, wouldn't you know inside information? You sound like you're the one that's in disguise. :rolleyes:


That editor-in-chief thing is stupid. It's the title applied to someone with a very low post count.
Letters to and from the pro peloton. twitter | blog
User avatar Dear Wiggo
Veteran
 
Posts: 8,087
Joined: 29 Sep 2012 10:11
Location: Sunny Australia


Return to About the website

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to top