Log in:  

Register

Froome Talk Only

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Pricey_sky, Tonton, King Boonen, Valv.Piti

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 01:11

pastronef wrote:
hazaran wrote:What on earth is that even supposed to mean? How does a mechanical "hide how exposed he was"? What exposure? To what? From what?

Imagine this venerable journalist had actually watched the stage in question and seen Froome ride in with his buddy Bettiol: https://streamable.com/4lo92

Surely theres a headline in that? Froome looking for an "italian connection"?


and above all the climate and the anger towards him in the peloton has to be unbearable, look at how Bettiol refused to talk with him and R.Dennis didnt even joke ;)


You've got a sharp eye, P.

Bleak ... it's all looking very bleak.

Not to mention Manny Pacquiao's mum being there ... casting ang hand hex ... just before Dawg punctures. And ... and ... fomer Yankees 3rd base coach, Joe Espada ... flashing the signals. "Hit 'n run". And that's just a few. :eek:
Alpe73
Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: 27 Dec 2012 01:23

13 Mar 2018 01:25

pastronef wrote:
luckily the pro-cycling peloton is not twitter or the Clinic. a few riders and directeurs sportifs talked against Froome decision to ride, fair, I also would have preferred he trained at home.
but "all the anger" is on here, on the web, some fan on the road dressed as a ventolin puffer. and some strong newspapers articles.
pro-riders pedal and put their head down, and the peloton cant afford to be so vocal against one of its members. Fuglsang, as an example, explained he understood more about Froome´s situation after talking with him (people will say Fuglsang is a kunt or lying or whatever)
fans on the road luckily are the biggest part of people following. we on here and twitter are maybe the 1%, so our anger or support matters to us, not much out there.


Because there have been actual surveys that show only a few people are angry at Froome. And I expect you will post a link to one. One that doesn’t immediately broadcast its bias with the word “luckily”, or imply that one rider’s talking to Froome is proof of widespread acceptance, whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing--are “maybe the 1%”.

and above all the climate and the anger towards him in the peloton has to be unbearable, look at how Bettiol refused to talk with him


Because you never, ever, ever talk to someone if you’re angry at him. Proof of communication is proof that no anger exists. Moreover, if one rider is not angry, it follows for certain that no other rider is. Just as that huge crowd cheering Trump in PA proves that only a handful of Americans--"maybe the 1%"--don’t like him.

fmk_RoI wrote:
Conclusion? he's getting more rubbish each year...in a couple of years, he won't even register.


Actually, the chances are very good he won’t register next spring.

ScienceIsCool wrote:
Now plot that against number of days racing... Black and white all of a sudden become more recognizable.


Might be time to start plotting TT speeds again, John. Let’s see what he does today.

Meanwhile, another stellar stage for Froome, another four minutes down, and did his part for road carnage:

A replay shows that Jensen came down after touching shoulders with Chris Froome
Merckx index
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,611
Joined: 27 Jul 2010 19:19

13 Mar 2018 03:16

Did you see why they touched shoulders? Did you see the road? Or are you still missing races but coming on to this forum to post about said missed races?
rick james
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,792
Joined: 02 Sep 2014 13:21
Location: Ecosse

Re:

13 Mar 2018 03:44

Merckx index wrote:
pastronef wrote:
luckily the pro-cycling peloton is not twitter or the Clinic. a few riders and directeurs sportifs talked against Froome decision to ride, fair, I also would have preferred he trained at home.
but "all the anger" is on here, on the web, some fan on the road dressed as a ventolin puffer. and some strong newspapers articles.
pro-riders pedal and put their head down, and the peloton cant afford to be so vocal against one of its members. Fuglsang, as an example, explained he understood more about Froome´s situation after talking with him (people will say Fuglsang is a kunt or lying or whatever)
fans on the road luckily are the biggest part of people following. we on here and twitter are maybe the 1%, so our anger or support matters to us, not much out there.


Because there have been actual surveys that show only a few people are angry at Froome. And I expect you will post a link to one. One that doesn’t immediately broadcast its bias with the word “luckily”, or imply that one rider’s talking to Froome is proof of widespread acceptance, whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing--are “maybe the 1%”.

and above all the climate and the anger towards him in the peloton has to be unbearable, look at how Bettiol refused to talk with him


Because you never, ever, ever talk to someone if you’re angry at him. Proof of communication is proof that no anger exists. Moreover, if one rider is not angry, it follows for certain that no other rider is. Just as that huge crowd cheering Trump in PA proves that only a handful of Americans--"maybe the 1%"--don’t like him.

fmk_RoI wrote:
Conclusion? he's getting more rubbish each year...in a couple of years, he won't even register.


Actually, the chances are very good he won’t register next spring.

ScienceIsCool wrote:
Now plot that against number of days racing... Black and white all of a sudden become more recognizable.


Might be time to start plotting TT speeds again, John. Let’s see what he does today.

Meanwhile, another stellar stage for Froome, another four minutes down, and did his part for road carnage:

A replay shows that Jensen came down after touching shoulders with Chris Froome


You’ve definitely got an itch, MI.

Your call on how much scratching is healthy. :)
Alpe73
Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: 27 Dec 2012 01:23

Re:

13 Mar 2018 03:44

rick james wrote:Did you see why they touched shoulders? Did you see the road? Or are you still missing races but coming on to this forum to post about said missed races?


I simply quoted from the race report. Did I say why they touched shoulders? Did I blame it on anyone? Was there anything at all in my post that wasn’t factual? Or are you still coming to this forum to respond to any post which in your opinion is negative about Froome?
Merckx index
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,611
Joined: 27 Jul 2010 19:19

Re:

13 Mar 2018 04:02

Merckx index wrote:
pastronef wrote:
luckily the pro-cycling peloton is not twitter or the Clinic. a few riders and directeurs sportifs talked against Froome decision to ride, fair, I also would have preferred he trained at home.
but "all the anger" is on here, on the web, some fan on the road dressed as a ventolin puffer. and some strong newspapers articles.
pro-riders pedal and put their head down, and the peloton cant afford to be so vocal against one of its members. Fuglsang, as an example, explained he understood more about Froome´s situation after talking with him (people will say Fuglsang is a kunt or lying or whatever)
fans on the road luckily are the biggest part of people following. we on here and twitter are maybe the 1%, so our anger or support matters to us, not much out there.


Because there have been actual surveys that show only a few people are angry at Froome. And I expect you will post a link to one. One that doesn’t immediately broadcast its bias with the word “luckily”, or imply that one rider’s talking to Froome is proof of widespread acceptance, whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing--are “maybe the 1%”.

and above all the climate and the anger towards him in the peloton has to be unbearable, look at how Bettiol refused to talk with him


Because you never, ever, ever talk to someone if you’re angry at him. Proof of communication is proof that no anger exists. Moreover, if one rider is not angry, it follows for certain that no other rider is. Just as that huge crowd cheering Trump in PA proves that only a handful of Americans--"maybe the 1%"--don’t like him.

fmk_RoI wrote:
Conclusion? he's getting more rubbish each year...in a couple of years, he won't even register.


Actually, the chances are very good he won’t register next spring.

ScienceIsCool wrote:
Now plot that against number of days racing... Black and white all of a sudden become more recognizable.


Might be time to start plotting TT speeds again, John. Let’s see what he does today.

Meanwhile, another stellar stage for Froome, another four minutes down, and did his part for road carnage:

A replay shows that Jensen came down after touching shoulders with Chris Froome


OK, MI ... let's run with it ... just for the hell of it.

whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing.

So ... my question is ... who gives a ****?

Did Frazier like Ali?
Do the Mets like the Yanks?
Does Papelbom like Harper?

What's your point?

Science ... Social Science ... you're trying all the angles, that's for sure. Very thorough, I must say.
Alpe73
Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: 27 Dec 2012 01:23

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 04:09

Alpe73 wrote:
Merckx index wrote:
pastronef wrote:
luckily the pro-cycling peloton is not twitter or the Clinic. a few riders and directeurs sportifs talked against Froome decision to ride, fair, I also would have preferred he trained at home.
but "all the anger" is on here, on the web, some fan on the road dressed as a ventolin puffer. and some strong newspapers articles.
pro-riders pedal and put their head down, and the peloton cant afford to be so vocal against one of its members. Fuglsang, as an example, explained he understood more about Froome´s situation after talking with him (people will say Fuglsang is a kunt or lying or whatever)
fans on the road luckily are the biggest part of people following. we on here and twitter are maybe the 1%, so our anger or support matters to us, not much out there.


Because there have been actual surveys that show only a few people are angry at Froome. And I expect you will post a link to one. One that doesn’t immediately broadcast its bias with the word “luckily”, or imply that one rider’s talking to Froome is proof of widespread acceptance, whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing--are “maybe the 1%”.

and above all the climate and the anger towards him in the peloton has to be unbearable, look at how Bettiol refused to talk with him


Because you never, ever, ever talk to someone if you’re angry at him. Proof of communication is proof that no anger exists. Moreover, if one rider is not angry, it follows for certain that no other rider is. Just as that huge crowd cheering Trump in PA proves that only a handful of Americans--"maybe the 1%"--don’t like him.

fmk_RoI wrote:
Conclusion? he's getting more rubbish each year...in a couple of years, he won't even register.


Actually, the chances are very good he won’t register next spring.

ScienceIsCool wrote:
Now plot that against number of days racing... Black and white all of a sudden become more recognizable.


Might be time to start plotting TT speeds again, John. Let’s see what he does today.

Meanwhile, another stellar stage for Froome, another four minutes down, and did his part for road carnage:

A replay shows that Jensen came down after touching shoulders with Chris Froome


OK, MI ... let's run with it ... just for the hell of it.

whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing.

So ... my question is ... who gives a ****?

Did Frazier like Ali?
Do the Mets like the Yanks?
Does Papelbom like Harper?

What's your point?

Science ... Social Science ... you're trying all the angles, that's for sure. Very thorough, I must say.


MI has some points. The peloton disliking Froome's situation/position is not the same as direct competitors having antipathy. His larger argument is that Froome (never that likable to being with) in his current tack is taking cycling down further in the lay public consciousness: making it more of a joke. For those who know. Does he have many fans outside the jingoists?
aphronesis
Veteran
 
Posts: 6,309
Joined: 30 Jul 2011 16:47
Location: Bed-Stuy

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 04:12

Merckx index wrote:
rick james wrote:Did you see why they touched shoulders? Did you see the road? Or are you still missing races but coming on to this forum to post about said missed races?


I simply quoted from the race report. Did I say why they touched shoulders? Did I blame it on anyone? Was there anything at all in my post that wasn’t factual? Or are you still coming to this forum to respond to any post which in your opinion is negative about Froome?


I cannot speak for RJ (altough I AM his attorney) ... but I think what he's getting at is this ...

There really is a lot of utter SHYTE perpetrated about Froome on this thread. I'm not even a Froome, Sky or Wiggins fan .. and I see that.

The ONLY thing that you've got on Froome is an AAF. That may change soon ... and there might be a ban. Fine. No worries for me ... and I'm sure, for RJ.

So ... in terms of quality, healthy discussion ... why not stick with quality arguments rather than the school yard tactics of ... "I was talking to someone ... can't say who, Rohan ... but (shhhh) ... but ... the boys don't like Chrissy; notawordofalie, my son.
Alpe73
Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: 27 Dec 2012 01:23

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 04:15

aphronesis wrote:
Alpe73 wrote:
Merckx index wrote:
pastronef wrote:
luckily the pro-cycling peloton is not twitter or the Clinic. a few riders and directeurs sportifs talked against Froome decision to ride, fair, I also would have preferred he trained at home.
but "all the anger" is on here, on the web, some fan on the road dressed as a ventolin puffer. and some strong newspapers articles.
pro-riders pedal and put their head down, and the peloton cant afford to be so vocal against one of its members. Fuglsang, as an example, explained he understood more about Froome´s situation after talking with him (people will say Fuglsang is a kunt or lying or whatever)
fans on the road luckily are the biggest part of people following. we on here and twitter are maybe the 1%, so our anger or support matters to us, not much out there.


Because there have been actual surveys that show only a few people are angry at Froome. And I expect you will post a link to one. One that doesn’t immediately broadcast its bias with the word “luckily”, or imply that one rider’s talking to Froome is proof of widespread acceptance, whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing--are “maybe the 1%”.

and above all the climate and the anger towards him in the peloton has to be unbearable, look at how Bettiol refused to talk with him


Because you never, ever, ever talk to someone if you’re angry at him. Proof of communication is proof that no anger exists. Moreover, if one rider is not angry, it follows for certain that no other rider is. Just as that huge crowd cheering Trump in PA proves that only a handful of Americans--"maybe the 1%"--don’t like him.

fmk_RoI wrote:
Conclusion? he's getting more rubbish each year...in a couple of years, he won't even register.


Actually, the chances are very good he won’t register next spring.

ScienceIsCool wrote:
Now plot that against number of days racing... Black and white all of a sudden become more recognizable.


Might be time to start plotting TT speeds again, John. Let’s see what he does today.

Meanwhile, another stellar stage for Froome, another four minutes down, and did his part for road carnage:

A replay shows that Jensen came down after touching shoulders with Chris Froome


OK, MI ... let's run with it ... just for the hell of it.

whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing.

So ... my question is ... who gives a ****?

Did Frazier like Ali?
Do the Mets like the Yanks?
Does Papelbom like Harper?

What's your point?

Science ... Social Science ... you're trying all the angles, that's for sure. Very thorough, I must say.


MI has some points. The peloton disliking Froome's situation/position is not the same as direct competitors having antipathy. His larger argument is that Froome (never that likable to being with) in his current tack is taking cycling down further in the lay public consciousness: making it more of a joke. For those who know. Does he have many fans outside the jingoists?


What would Jesus do? What would Sweet Dick Willie say? :geek:
Alpe73
Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: 27 Dec 2012 01:23

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 04:15

Merckx index wrote:
rick james wrote:Did you see why they touched shoulders? Did you see the road? Or are you still missing races but coming on to this forum to post about said missed races?


I simply quoted from the race report. Did I say why they touched shoulders? Did I blame it on anyone? Was there anything at all in my post that wasn’t factual? Or are you still coming to this forum to respond to any post which in your opinion is negative about Froome?

You claimed he caused road carnage yet you never saw the race or know why they bumped shoulders
rick james
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,792
Joined: 02 Sep 2014 13:21
Location: Ecosse

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 04:26

Alpe73 wrote:
aphronesis wrote:
Alpe73 wrote:
Merckx index wrote:
pastronef wrote:
luckily the pro-cycling peloton is not twitter or the Clinic. a few riders and directeurs sportifs talked against Froome decision to ride, fair, I also would have preferred he trained at home.
but "all the anger" is on here, on the web, some fan on the road dressed as a ventolin puffer. and some strong newspapers articles.
pro-riders pedal and put their head down, and the peloton cant afford to be so vocal against one of its members. Fuglsang, as an example, explained he understood more about Froome´s situation after talking with him (people will say Fuglsang is a kunt or lying or whatever)
fans on the road luckily are the biggest part of people following. we on here and twitter are maybe the 1%, so our anger or support matters to us, not much out there.


Because there have been actual surveys that show only a few people are angry at Froome. And I expect you will post a link to one. One that doesn’t immediately broadcast its bias with the word “luckily”, or imply that one rider’s talking to Froome is proof of widespread acceptance, whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing--are “maybe the 1%”.

and above all the climate and the anger towards him in the peloton has to be unbearable, look at how Bettiol refused to talk with him


Because you never, ever, ever talk to someone if you’re angry at him. Proof of communication is proof that no anger exists. Moreover, if one rider is not angry, it follows for certain that no other rider is. Just as that huge crowd cheering Trump in PA proves that only a handful of Americans--"maybe the 1%"--don’t like him.

fmk_RoI wrote:
Conclusion? he's getting more rubbish each year...in a couple of years, he won't even register.


Actually, the chances are very good he won’t register next spring.

ScienceIsCool wrote:
Now plot that against number of days racing... Black and white all of a sudden become more recognizable.


Might be time to start plotting TT speeds again, John. Let’s see what he does today.

Meanwhile, another stellar stage for Froome, another four minutes down, and did his part for road carnage:

A replay shows that Jensen came down after touching shoulders with Chris Froome


OK, MI ... let's run with it ... just for the hell of it.

whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing.

So ... my question is ... who gives a ****?

Did Frazier like Ali?
Do the Mets like the Yanks?
Does Papelbom like Harper?

What's your point?

Science ... Social Science ... you're trying all the angles, that's for sure. Very thorough, I must say.


MI has some points. The peloton disliking Froome's situation/position is not the same as direct competitors having antipathy. His larger argument is that Froome (never that likable to being with) in his current tack is taking cycling down further in the lay public consciousness: making it more of a joke. For those who know. Does he have many fans outside the jingoists?


What would Jesus do? What would Sweet Dick Willie say? :geek:


Not the point really. It's not a matter of what they would do as he's not either. He was always toxic in a disquieting way for the casual and he's doing no one any favors. Jesus and Slick had a fan base.
aphronesis
Veteran
 
Posts: 6,309
Joined: 30 Jul 2011 16:47
Location: Bed-Stuy

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 04:56

aphronesis wrote:
Alpe73 wrote:
aphronesis wrote:
Alpe73 wrote:

OK, MI ... let's run with it ... just for the hell of it.

whereas literally dozens of people speaking out in the media—including one rider who claimed that most of the peloton is in fact opposed to what Froome is doing.

So ... my question is ... who gives a ****?

Did Frazier like Ali?
Do the Mets like the Yanks?
Does Papelbom like Harper?

What's your point?

Science ... Social Science ... you're trying all the angles, that's for sure. Very thorough, I must say.


MI has some points. The peloton disliking Froome's situation/position is not the same as direct competitors having antipathy. His larger argument is that Froome (never that likable to being with) in his current tack is taking cycling down further in the lay public consciousness: making it more of a joke. For those who know. Does he have many fans outside the jingoists?


What would Jesus do? What would Sweet Dick Willie say? :geek:


Not the point really. It's not a matter of what they would do as he's not either. He was always toxic in a disquieting way for the casual and he's doing no one any favors. Jesus and Slick had a fan base.


OK ... I'm dropping the Jesus allusion. Team is on the ropes, anyways.
Sweet Dick Willie ... not Slick Dick Willie. Goes back to allusive dig some months ago. SDW's response to BO's rally cry to boycott Zal's.

"Toxic in a disquieting way." Are we talking ... Sarin .... or maybe ..... Ricin? **** RiceaRoni???
Alpe73
Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: 27 Dec 2012 01:23

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 07:52

Alpe73 wrote:
Merckx index wrote:
rick james wrote:Did you see why they touched shoulders? Did you see the road? Or are you still missing races but coming on to this forum to post about said missed races?


I simply quoted from the race report. Did I say why they touched shoulders? Did I blame it on anyone? Was there anything at all in my post that wasn’t factual? Or are you still coming to this forum to respond to any post which in your opinion is negative about Froome?


I'm not even a Froome, Sky or Wiggins fan .. and I see that.

You sure are very passionate for a non-fan
If you're not a fan why do you come here day after day to argue for hours with critics of Team Sky & Froome.
And why do you choose to use funny words and jokes in a mocking manner over coherent arguments.
User avatar LaFlorecita
Veteran
 
Posts: 30,080
Joined: 15 May 2011 09:53
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 08:55

Alpe73 wrote:
Merckx index wrote:
rick james wrote:Did you see why they touched shoulders? Did you see the road? Or are you still missing races but coming on to this forum to post about said missed races?


I simply quoted from the race report. Did I say why they touched shoulders? Did I blame it on anyone? Was there anything at all in my post that wasn’t factual? Or are you still coming to this forum to respond to any post which in your opinion is negative about Froome?


I cannot speak for RJ (altough I AM his attorney) ... but I think what he's getting at is this ...

There really is a lot of utter SHYTE perpetrated about Froome on this thread. I'm not even a Froome, Sky or Wiggins fan .. and I see that.

The ONLY thing that you've got on Froome is an AAF. That may change soon ... and there might be a ban. Fine. No worries for me ... and I'm sure, for RJ.

So ... in terms of quality, healthy discussion ... why not stick with quality arguments rather than the school yard tactics of ... "I was talking to someone ... can't say who, Rohan ... but (shhhh) ... but ... the boys don't like Chrissy; notawordofalie, my son.


And herein lies our problem...

you seem to willing to sub-contract your critical faculties to third parties...be they the UCI, a bunch of MPs or the popular press...

anyone who understands pro-cycling and who has been a cyclist knows that in the Vuelta 2011 we saw someone who had transformed in such a way that only had one possible explanation...you may see the AAF as the ONLY thing...others just see it as Capone being done for tax

irrespective of ban, its bleedin' obvious how froome 'transformed'....a ban, a bunch of MPs or various press reports do not change one's abilities to understand.

I shouldn't need to elaborate but I will :) For example, the DCMS report was useful not necessarily (as correct as they may be) in its conclusions, but in the layers of additional information we saw about the SKY operation....the likes of you and Sam talk about the narrow world of positive tests and rules...these are things we know, we also know that rules and tests can be worked around (easily). So, where does the thinking person go?....behind the facade...behind the Wizard's curtain....Collins may only be Toto, but he's given us a rare glimpse of the workings of 'sausage machine' which we don't normally get...... again, the conclusion from which can only be bleedin' obvious...

same with Levenson, Chilcott, Hutton..........etc etc

but you know that ;)

So in terms of quality discussion, why not move behind the positive tests on which you so rely and which we know are very poor indicators of PED use and use your imagination......
gillan1969
Member
 
Posts: 1,345
Joined: 12 Aug 2009 12:25

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 10:14

LaFlorecita wrote:You sure are very passionate for a non-fan
If you're not a fan why do you come here day after day to argue for hours with critics of Team Sky & Froome.
And why do you choose to use funny words and jokes in a mocking manner over coherent arguments.


you´re not a Froome fan either Flo :p
pastronef
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,230
Joined: 19 Aug 2011 08:25
Location: Italia

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 10:31

gillan1969 wrote:So in terms of quality discussion, why not move behind the positive tests on which you so rely and which we know are very poor indicators of PED use and use your imagination......
In terms of quality discussion, why always bog it down in angels and demons and not instead move it to addressing the real problems that allow these issues to recur time and time again. Or would we rather those issues were never resolved so this time next year we can still be here talking about a new crop of angels and demons?
User avatar fmk_RoI
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,570
Joined: 16 Sep 2010 07:31

13 Mar 2018 10:48

So if we're all suddenly feeling so sorry for the Dawg who's gonna boot up a Kickstarter to pay his legal fees? Times are hard for Monaco's finest

We could call it the Dawg Fairness Fund. Can't wait until the Ethics Are For Losers gang do a runner with it!
Wiggo's Package
Member
 
Posts: 553
Joined: 07 Mar 2017 14:27

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 11:10

Alpe73 wrote:
Merckx index wrote:
rick james wrote:Did you see why they touched shoulders? Did you see the road? Or are you still missing races but coming on to this forum to post about said missed races?


I simply quoted from the race report. Did I say why they touched shoulders? Did I blame it on anyone? Was there anything at all in my post that wasn’t factual? Or are you still coming to this forum to respond to any post which in your opinion is negative about Froome?


I cannot speak for RJ (altough I AM his attorney) ... but I think what he's getting at is this ...

There really is a lot of utter SHYTE perpetrated about Froome on this thread. I'm not even a Froome, Sky [/b[b]]or Wiggins fan .. and I see that.

The ONLY thing that you've got on Froome is an AAF. That may change soon ... and there might be a ban. Fine. No worries for me ... and I'm sure, for RJ.

So ... in terms of quality, healthy discussion ... why not stick with quality arguments rather than the school yard tactics of ... "I was talking to someone ... can't say who, Rohan ... but (shhhh) ... but ... the boys don't like Chrissy; notawordofalie, my son.


Oh you're a fan alright! One of the biggest around here...
User avatar Blanco
Member
 
Posts: 1,019
Joined: 06 Jun 2017 19:33
Location: Serbia

Re:

13 Mar 2018 11:27

Wiggo's Package wrote:Can't wait until the Ethics Are For Losers gang do a runner with it!
As a sequel to the rather tiresome Kool Aid and the Gang, your new Ethics Are For Losers line is up there with Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd.
User avatar fmk_RoI
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,570
Joined: 16 Sep 2010 07:31

Re: Re:

13 Mar 2018 12:21

LaFlorecita wrote:
Alpe73 wrote:
Merckx index wrote:
rick james wrote:Did you see why they touched shoulders? Did you see the road? Or are you still missing races but coming on to this forum to post about said missed races?


I simply quoted from the race report. Did I say why they touched shoulders? Did I blame it on anyone? Was there anything at all in my post that wasn’t factual? Or are you still coming to this forum to respond to any post which in your opinion is negative about Froome?


I'm not even a Froome, Sky or Wiggins fan .. and I see that.

You sure are very passionate for a non-fan
If you're not a fan why do you come here day after day to argue for hours with critics of Team Sky & Froome.
And why do you choose to use funny words and jokes in a mocking manner over coherent arguments.


1. You call it 'passionate' ... I call it fair mindedness. If the the relevant governing bodies issue a sanction for Froome, I have ZERO ZERO problem with that. Your Kangaroo Court based on suspicions, not enough clear facts... or based on your belief that Sky/Froome are arrogant... or based on the fact that you're a 'Real cycling fan" ... I have ZERO time for that.
2. I have about 400 posts ... ever. You have 29,000 more than me.
3. Some of my posts are valid, coherent and to the point. I use humour sometimes to revel in the ridiculousness of some of the arguments
4. Like you, I have a right to all of the above. :)
Alpe73
Member
 
Posts: 615
Joined: 27 Dec 2012 01:23

PreviousNext

Return to The Clinic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Back to top