Log in:  

Register

A Dave Millar thread

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Moderators: peloton, Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Tonton, Pricey_sky

14 Jun 2016 21:42

JV crickets.
Millar crickets too?
sniper
Veteran
 
Posts: 13,121
Joined: 15 Oct 2010 23:36

04 Aug 2016 16:19


Jack Robertson ; WADA

“Those involved in running sport are former athletes, so somehow I figured that they would have honor and integrity. But the people in charge are basically raping their sports and the system for self-interest. Sport is seriously broken.”



Looking at you Millar. No that you give a ****!
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,279
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

04 Aug 2016 16:26

...so benny..you saw david looking cool on the moto....following ride london for BBC

Mark L
User avatar ebandit
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,743
Joined: 02 Aug 2012 18:24

Re:

04 Aug 2016 16:44

ebandit wrote:...so benotti69..you saw david looking cool on the moto....following ride london for BBC

Mark L


Nope.

The doper has made good from his doping.
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,279
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

05 Aug 2016 07:01

Millar tweets

"Today is the opening ceremony of the Olympics. PLEASE READ THIS, IT MATTERS:"

linking to this article: https://www.propublica.org/article/olympics-top-investigator-secret-efforts-undermine-russian-doping-probe

Millar then tweets

"Reference my previous tweet, I believe the underlying problem in all of this is the chronic cronyism of the IOC."

how is the irony of this not lost on him?
elduggo
Junior Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: 25 Oct 2012 08:27

Re:

05 Aug 2016 13:43

elduggo wrote:Millar tweets

"Today is the opening ceremony of the Olympics. PLEASE READ THIS, IT MATTERS:"

linking to this article: https://www.propublica.org/article/olympics-top-investigator-secret-efforts-undermine-russian-doping-probe

Millar then tweets

"Reference my previous tweet, I believe the underlying problem in all of this is the chronic cronyism of the IOC."

how is the irony of this not lost on him?


Millar knows very well what he is doing. Plays the game and learnt it from JV. The hypocrisy is he is part of the 'raping sport' bit in that article. Millar is a dooche!
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,279
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

10 Aug 2016 17:24

Did Millar and Cancellara share a doctor ?

Seems odd that he was tweeting support for him today..
User avatar Catwhoorg
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,852
Joined: 24 Aug 2011 11:00
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re:

10 Aug 2016 17:29

elduggo wrote:Millar tweets

"Today is the opening ceremony of the Olympics. PLEASE READ THIS, IT MATTERS:"

linking to this article: https://www.propublica.org/article/olympics-top-investigator-secret-efforts-undermine-russian-doping-probe

Millar then tweets

"Reference my previous tweet, I believe the underlying problem in all of this is the chronic cronyism of the IOC."

how is the irony of this not lost on him?


Hilarious! and Cookson was dong selfies with Thomas Bach today, lol! Take that internet! :lol:
User avatar thehog
Veteran
 
Posts: 19,941
Joined: 27 Jul 2009 20:00

08 Mar 2017 21:28

Some of a Millar Q&A

https://twitter.com/swtriathlete/status/839583447442157579

Millar is such a snake.
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,279
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

08 Mar 2017 21:36

I luv Davey Millar.

If there was not a Dave Millar, we would have to create him.
"Hitler … didn't even sink to using chemical weapons."
User avatar blackcat
Veteran
 
Posts: 12,182
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 19:20

Re:

08 Mar 2017 21:47

blackcat wrote:I luv Davey Millar.

If there was not a Dave Millar, we would have to create him.


There is a queue of people who would love Millar's current position and play it in the same manner!!
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,279
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

Re: Re:

08 Mar 2017 22:21

Benotti69 wrote:
blackcat wrote:I luv Davey Millar.

If there was not a Dave Millar, we would have to create him.


There is a queue of people who would love Millar's current position and play it in the same manner!!


when you thought the most meretricious humans on this earth were marketing people, advertising creatives, and standup-comics, FM radio announcers, and game-show hosts, along comes David Millar to blow them out of the water. chapeau dave
"Hitler … didn't even sink to using chemical weapons."
User avatar blackcat
Veteran
 
Posts: 12,182
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 19:20

Re: Re:

09 Mar 2017 13:14

blackcat wrote:
Benotti69 wrote:
blackcat wrote:I luv Davey Millar.

If there was not a Dave Millar, we would have to create him.


There is a queue of people who would love Millar's current position and play it in the same manner!!


when you thought the most meretricious humans on this earth were marketing people, advertising creatives, and standup-comics, FM radio announcers, and game-show hosts, along comes David Millar to blow them out of the water. chapeau dave


:D

Poor Dave.
Dan2016
Member
 
Posts: 560
Joined: 21 Jul 2016 15:36

Re:

09 Mar 2017 13:45

sniper wrote:JV crickets.
Millar crickets too?

grasshoppers, crickets, preying mantises, entomology101
wasp stings #failure. oh roger legeay would not allow me to get a hot of cortisone for my eye and my wasp sting true story, no BS
"Hitler … didn't even sink to using chemical weapons."
User avatar blackcat
Veteran
 
Posts: 12,182
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 19:20

Previous

Return to The Clinic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], sciguy and 5 guests

Back to top