Log in:  

Register

Is Walsh on the Sky bandwagon?

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

12 Jan 2017 21:46

Since the "Caption This" thread is dead, Imma put this here.

Image

On topic: which of these guys is Walsh?
Benotti69 wrote:I don't believe anything from Astana any more than Sky.
Beech Mtn
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3,988
Joined: 06 Oct 2009 16:50

28 Feb 2017 19:13

User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,205
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

04 Mar 2017 15:56

Boy this drip feeding of Sky's use of dope is really a death by a thousand cuts for David Walsh.

But boy does he deserve it for becoming Brailsford's Pinocchio.
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,205
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

Re:

04 Mar 2017 16:07

Benotti69 wrote:Boy this drip feeding of Sky's use of dope is really a death by a thousand cuts for David Walsh.

But boy does he deserve it for becoming Brailsford's Pinocchio.


chief sports writer Sunday Times. From 13 December 2012, author of Seven Deadly Sins.


Note how David states his start time as Chief Sport writer at the Times, after Wiggins Tour win. He now is the author of Seven Deadly Sins but not Inside Sky :lol:
User avatar thehog
Veteran
 
Posts: 19,887
Joined: 27 Jul 2009 20:00

Re:

04 Mar 2017 16:11

Benotti69 wrote:Boy this drip feeding of Sky's use of dope is really a death by a thousand cuts for David Walsh.

But boy does he deserve it for becoming Brailsford's Pinocchio.



are you blocked from Walsh too? the bastard blocked forearms Van Petegem.

forearms Van Petegem ftw.

follow: http://www.twitter.com/forearms
"It's a bit like the whole chimp thing," Sir Bradley Wigans
User avatar blackcat
Veteran
 
Posts: 12,070
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 19:20

Re: Re:

04 Mar 2017 16:11

thehog wrote:
Benotti69 wrote:Boy this drip feeding of Sky's use of dope is really a death by a thousand cuts for David Walsh.

But boy does he deserve it for becoming Brailsford's Pinocchio.


chief sports writer Sunday Times. From 13 December 2012, author of Seven Deadly Sins.


Note how David states his start time as Chief Sport writer at the Times, after Wiggins Tour win. He now is the author of Seven Deadly Sins but not Inside Sky :lol:


Wait till we find out Froome's doping. If Walsh is covered in shyte now wait till the Froome stuff hits the fan.

I wonder has Walsh got early onset Dementia or was it just the greed factor as SundayTimes doubled/trebled his salary.....
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,205
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

Re: Re:

04 Mar 2017 16:13

blackcat wrote:
Benotti69 wrote:Boy this drip feeding of Sky's use of dope is really a death by a thousand cuts for David Walsh.

But boy does he deserve it for becoming Brailsford's Pinocchio.



are you blocked from Walsh too? the bastard blocked forearms Van Petegem.

forearms Van Petegem ftw.

follow: http://www.twitter.com/forearms


never posted on twitter so no

have the @benotti69 to stop others.

easy to read someones tweets, just log off twitter then you wont be blocked from reading their tweets, not that Walsh's are that interesting, just from the denial and comedy angle they have value. :D
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,205
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

Re: Re:

04 Mar 2017 16:18

Benotti69 wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Benotti69 wrote:Boy this drip feeding of Sky's use of dope is really a death by a thousand cuts for David Walsh.

But boy does he deserve it for becoming Brailsford's Pinocchio.



are you blocked from Walsh too? the bastard blocked forearms Van Petegem.

forearms Van Petegem ftw.

follow: http://www.twitter.com/forearms


never posted on twitter so no

have the @benotti69 to stop others.

easy to read someones tweets, just log off twitter then you wont be blocked from reading their tweets, not that Walsh's are that interesting, just from the denial and comedy angle they have value. :D


so one different browser, not google chrome, like firefox, will be on twitter without forearms logged in.

Even if google chrome have all those backdoors to see my browsing history.
"It's a bit like the whole chimp thing," Sir Bradley Wigans
User avatar blackcat
Veteran
 
Posts: 12,070
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 19:20

Re: Re:

04 Mar 2017 16:23

blackcat wrote:
Benotti69 wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Benotti69 wrote:Boy this drip feeding of Sky's use of dope is really a death by a thousand cuts for David Walsh.

But boy does he deserve it for becoming Brailsford's Pinocchio.



are you blocked from Walsh too? the bastard blocked forearms Van Petegem.

forearms Van Petegem ftw.

follow: http://www.twitter.com/forearms


never posted on twitter so no

have the @benotti69 to stop others.

easy to read someones tweets, just log off twitter then you wont be blocked from reading their tweets, not that Walsh's are that interesting, just from the denial and comedy angle they have value. :D


so one different browser, not google chrome, like firefox, will be on twitter without forearms logged in.

Even if google chrome have all those backdoors to see my browsing history.


not too computer literate. I presume different browsers will allow. Empty your cache history 1st. Simple log off twitter will allow you to read anyones tweets that are not private to only those following, afaik.
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,205
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

05 Mar 2017 14:53

Anyone read the Walsh article today?

He is worse than the Moores, Sloberinghams or a Syeds!

Still protecting Froome, Cookson et al and only going after Brailsfrod, Freeman and Wiggins?

Clown of the highest order.
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,205
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

Re:

05 Mar 2017 15:01

Benotti69 wrote:Anyone read the Walsh article today?

He is worse than the Moores, Sloberinghams or a Syeds!

Still protecting Froome, Cookson et al and only going after Brailsfrod, Freeman and Wiggins?

Clown of the highest order.


Is that one of those British awards, just below 'Sir'? :D
User avatar BYOP88
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2,690
Joined: 26 May 2009 17:12

Re: Re:

05 Mar 2017 15:36

BYOP88 wrote:
Benotti69 wrote:Anyone read the Walsh article today?

He is worse than the Moores, Sloberinghams or a Syeds!

Still protecting Froome, Cookson et al and only going after Brailsfrod, Freeman and Wiggins?

Clown of the highest order.


Is that one of those British awards, just below 'Sir'? :D


:lol:

Yes, court jester to the Sirs and Dames.

Would not surprise me if Walsh was angling for some kind of MBE, CBE or similar. I doubt he thought he would be knighted but maybe Walsh feels* he took down Armstrong so deserves the Damehood!!!!



*Walsh only played a part in taking down Armstrong.
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,205
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

05 Mar 2017 16:01

Somebody somewhere on the international interwebz www.com websites or forums or tweeterzone posted a link to BBC Hardtalk interview with Walsh the other day. He took down Armstrong singlehandedly apparently. So you are wrong. So there.
Dan2016
Member
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 21 Jul 2016 15:36

05 Mar 2017 21:30

Walsh being called out on his 2 versions of Alan Farrell re Wiggins.

Pravda chief sport correspondent being shamed on twitter "delicious" as Uncle Monty would say. :D
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,205
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

07 Mar 2017 11:14

Walsh stating his belief in Froome again this morning. Is he still working inside Team Sky and if so why has he not quit at this stage? Protection mechanism for Froome.
ontheroad
Member
 
Posts: 300
Joined: 10 Oct 2012 18:04

07 Mar 2017 12:31

Walsh fully paid up member of the 'few rotten apples' defence team:

"Most frustrating aspect of this TS train wreck is lots of good people inside team with proper ethics are having their reputations tarnished."

"A medical source inside TS told me that in 2012-15 Wiggins was only rider in team with depressed cortisol levels indicating cortisone use."

Funny how this medical source didn't see fit to tell him earlier about those depressed levels for 5 years. Or, if he did, it didn't initiate a spot of further investigation by Walsh...

I think we're past the stage of being able to put too much trust in anything coming out of Team Sky.
Electress
Member
 
Posts: 1,033
Joined: 25 Aug 2014 23:40
Location: United Kingdom

Re:

07 Mar 2017 13:55

Electress wrote:Walsh fully paid up member of the 'few rotten apples' defence team:

"Most frustrating aspect of this TS train wreck is lots of good people inside team with proper ethics are having their reputations tarnished."

"A medical source inside TS told me that in 2012-15 Wiggins was only rider in team with depressed cortisol levels indicating cortisone use."

Funny how this medical source didn't see fit to tell him earlier about those depressed levels for 5 years. Or, if he did, it didn't initiate a spot of further investigation by Walsh...

I think we're past the stage of being able to put too much trust in anything coming out of Team Sky.


Walsh will always be the fan with the typewriter, unless you are dishonest with him or upset him. Be nice and he'll see butterflies everywhere :D
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,205
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

Re: Re:

07 Mar 2017 14:17

Benotti69 wrote:
Electress wrote:Walsh fully paid up member of the 'few rotten apples' defence team:

"Most frustrating aspect of this TS train wreck is lots of good people inside team with proper ethics are having their reputations tarnished."

"A medical source inside TS told me that in 2012-15 Wiggins was only rider in team with depressed cortisol levels indicating cortisone use."

Funny how this medical source didn't see fit to tell him earlier about those depressed levels for 5 years. Or, if he did, it didn't initiate a spot of further investigation by Walsh...

I think we're past the stage of being able to put too much trust in anything coming out of Team Sky.


Walsh will always be the fan with the typewriter, unless you are dishonest with him or upset him. Be nice and he'll see butterflies everywhere :D


the most well remunerated sports stenographer in the history of court records and stenography. prolly gets one million GBP in his bankaccount per annum for the shilling enterprise. He knows they are all doping, but he sells it to the gullible public.
"It's a bit like the whole chimp thing," Sir Bradley Wigans
User avatar blackcat
Veteran
 
Posts: 12,070
Joined: 13 Mar 2009 19:20

Re: Re:

07 Mar 2017 14:31

blackcat wrote:
Benotti69 wrote:
Electress wrote:Walsh fully paid up member of the 'few rotten apples' defence team:

"Most frustrating aspect of this TS train wreck is lots of good people inside team with proper ethics are having their reputations tarnished."

"A medical source inside TS told me that in 2012-15 Wiggins was only rider in team with depressed cortisol levels indicating cortisone use."

Funny how this medical source didn't see fit to tell him earlier about those depressed levels for 5 years. Or, if he did, it didn't initiate a spot of further investigation by Walsh...

I think we're past the stage of being able to put too much trust in anything coming out of Team Sky.


Walsh will always be the fan with the typewriter, unless you are dishonest with him or upset him. Be nice and he'll see butterflies everywhere :D


the most well remunerated sports stenographer in the history of court records and stenography. prolly gets one million GBP in his bankaccount per annum for the shilling enterprise. He knows they are all doping, but he sells it to the gullible public.


I guess Walsh's salary went up hugely(maybe he is £200k PA, defo not 1 mill) and his articles are closely vetted by Sunday Times. Quite possible the Murdoch wants Brailsford to resign rather than pay the guy off. Also maybe Murdoch is cheesed off with Wiggins not being more of a Sky 'personality' that they hoped.
User avatar Benotti69
Veteran
 
Posts: 18,205
Joined: 26 May 2010 09:09

07 Mar 2017 14:32

Walsh hiding behind braislford's dishonesty?

The arguments Walsh has come up with over the years to argue Sky are clean go weeeeellll beyond Brailsford's dishonesty.
Stuff like "Froome can't be doping because he shares a room with Porte", etc.
Disingenuous to the bone, and it has zilch to do with brailsford being dishonest yes/no.

Walsh has supported and co-facilitated the rise of a major doping team, and has helped Sky steel from clean athletes. There's no coming back from that.
sniper
Veteran
 
Posts: 13,121
Joined: 15 Oct 2010 23:36

PreviousNext

Return to The Clinic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], BullsFan22, Random Direction and 17 guests

Back to top