Register

Doping In Athletics

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Tonton, King Boonen, Valv.Piti, Pricey_sky

Re: Re:

09 Feb 2018 19:37

Zebadeedee wrote:
brownbobby wrote:

I have absolutely no idea. Neither do you. People, athletes and non athletes, die young and suddenly for lots of different reasons.

I asked a question. No need for a sulky reply.

Here's another one for you, as you seem to like more certainty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-5361925/British-sprinter-Nigel-Levine-charged-doping.html

Happier now?

No, what there's no need for is you trying to link the untimely death of a young man to doping with zero evidence. Yours wasn't 'just a question'; it was a heavily loaded question.

And WTF would a random story about a confirmed doping case make me any more or less happy about your original post :confused:
brownbobby

Re: Doping In Athletics

09 Feb 2018 20:24

noddy69

Re:

15 Feb 2018 12:09

yaco wrote:Kokoso does seem to bite whenever I post anything about Kreiziger - My post from three months ago - UCI charged Kreuziger with a ABP violation - The Czech Olympic Committee found no case to answer - The UCI appealed to CAS - Then CAS and the UCI dropped the case a few days before the hearing - So Kreuziger committed no anti-doping violation - It's crystal clear,

You wrote Kreuziger beat BPS. I was argumenting againts that.

If you wrote it this way first time, I would have not argued.
Kokoso

Re: Re:

15 Feb 2018 12:10

veganrob wrote:
yaco wrote:Kokoso does seem to bite whenever I post anything about Kreiziger - My post from three months ago - UCI charged Kreuziger with a ABP violation - The Czech Olympic Committee found no case to answer - The UCI appealed to CAS - Then CAS and the UCI dropped the case a few days before the hearing - So Kreuziger committed no anti-doping violation - It's crystal clear,

Not to mention he keeps calling it the BSP

Well Yaco was first to call it BSP, I've just followed :)
Kokoso

Previous

Return to The Clinic