Register

Most Suspicious Performance Of The Last 5 Years

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Valv.Piti, Tonton, Pricey_sky, King Boonen

Re: Re:

13 Jun 2017 18:13

Frankschleck wrote:
portugal11 wrote:
Carstenbf wrote:
If not Fuglsang then in your opinion what's more suspicious?

Hesjedal 2012 Giro.Wiggins 2012 Tour. Froome 2013 Tour. Astana/Contador 2015 Giro. Porte 2015 Tour. Dumoulin 2017 Giro. Etc, etc.

Look it's procycling. I suspect all of them. Having been through Riis and Rasmussen, I'm not about to declare Fuglsang's innocence am I? In retrospect I probably shouldn't have posted. Guess I got triggered by him being compared to the apparition that was Ventoux 2013, when I almost fell off my chair laughing while watching. :razz:

Contador in 2015 giro? Looooool

Contador is of course a doper, but yeah 2015 is a bad example

Everybody is...
portugal11

13 Jun 2017 18:24

Singer01"]
Frankschleck wrote:
portugal11 wrote:
Carstenbf wrote:

Hesjedal 2012 Giro.Wiggins 2012 Tour. Froome 2013 Tour. Astana/Contador 2015 Giro. Porte 2015 Tour. Dumoulin 2017 Giro. Etc, etc.

Look it's procycling. I suspect all of them. Having been through Riis and Rasmussen, I'm not about to declare Fuglsang's innocence am I? In retrospect I probably shouldn't have posted. Guess I got triggered by him being compared to the apparition that was Ventoux 2013, when I almost fell off my chair laughing while watching. :razz:

I think there is a lot suspicious about that performance, being immense in the TT and the Motirolo stage, but then garbage on the Finestre.[/quote]

yeah of course there is, i would just say with contador, there are a lot even more unrealistic preformances, so i don't really see him as suscpisious, i more see it as a fact that he is doped, after all, he has been caught once.[/quote]
They only "catch" who they want... Contador was caught only because wiggins would never win a tour against contador. Yeah I really beleive sky paid a lot to uci just to contador was suspended.
portugal11

13 Jun 2017 19:18

portugal11 wrote:Singer01"]
Frankschleck wrote:
portugal11 wrote:
Carstenbf wrote:

I think there is a lot suspicious about that performance, being immense in the TT and the Motirolo stage, but then garbage on the Finestre.

yeah of course there is, i would just say with contador, there are a lot even more unrealistic preformances, so i don't really see him as suscpisious, i more see it as a fact that he is doped, after all, he has been caught once.[/quote]
They only "catch" who they want... Contador was caught only because wiggins would never win a tour against contador. Yeah I really beleive sky paid a lot to uci just to contador was suspended.[/quote]

agreed, i tend to think that to. Wiggins and froome are defiantly the biggest jokes in modern cycling, transformed one to day to the other.
Frankschleck

16 Jun 2017 14:29

My FTP and VO2 max is up there :D
Vincenzo Nibali:
"I know how to ride a bike"

Reduce your carbon footprint, ride steel.
User avatar King Boonen

Re:

16 Jun 2017 17:28

King Boonen wrote:My FTP and VO2 max is up there :D

The 300km jaunts up and over the mountains of Scotland on a fixie have always been highly suspicious, it's just that nobody has said anything up till now... :D
Darryl Webster wrote:
"Nothing seems to blind peeps as much as patriotism does it!"
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

17 Jun 2017 08:38

Irondan wrote:

The 300km jaunts up and over the mountains of Scotland on a fixie have always been highly suspicious, it's just that nobody has said anything up till now... :D

Yeah, but I'm usually accusing of being a dope, not using it :D
Vincenzo Nibali:

User avatar King Boonen

17 Jun 2017 14:19

King Boonen wrote:
Irondan wrote:

Yeah, but I'm usually accusing of being a dope, not using it :D

At least it's in the same conversation. :D
Darryl Webster wrote:
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

17 Jun 2017 23:42

You should get him over to do the STP on a fixed.
aphronesis

Re:

18 Jun 2017 17:01

aphronesis wrote:You should get him over to do the STP on a fixed.

I'd be real suspicious of anyone completing the STP on a fixie, especially if they did it in one day. :D
Darryl Webster wrote:
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

18 Jun 2017 22:52

Didn't ride a fixed in those days, but a friend says he pulled it out with a few others. I've done that distance on coast 1 with a fixed, so it seems reasonable. Falls more into KB's dopes not dope category by most lights.
aphronesis

19 Jun 2017 08:36

Is that Seattle to Portland? I'd be up for that on a fixed wheel, looks fun :)

We should probably stop the off-topic chat now though before we get into trouble...
Vincenzo Nibali:

User avatar King Boonen

Re:

19 Jun 2017 12:21

King Boonen wrote:Is that Seattle to Portland? I'd be up for that on a fixed wheel, looks fun :)

We should probably stop the off-topic chat now though before we get into trouble...

Yes, Seattle to Portland. I'd like to see you do it, 200 miles with I don't even know how much climbing but It's a lot and you can either do it in one or two days.

Well worth the trip from your neck of the woods.

Okay, no more off-topic chatter, sorry KB. :)
Darryl Webster wrote:
User avatar Irondan
Administrator

22 Jun 2017 11:41

portugal11 wrote:Singer01"]
Frankschleck wrote:
portugal11 wrote:
Carstenbf wrote:

I think there is a lot suspicious about that performance, being immense in the TT and the Motirolo stage, but then garbage on the Finestre.

They only "catch" who they want... Contador was caught only because wiggins would never win a tour against contador. Yeah I really beleive sky paid a lot to uci just to contador was suspended.[/quote]

ahahahhah ffs.
Uci paid the UCI in 2010 to make him positive, and suspend him for the 2012 Tour! hahaha oh dear you Contador fans are really funny
pastronef

Previous

Return to The Clinic