Register

Cardiac Anomalies - is something going on or is this normal?

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Tonton, King Boonen, Valv.Piti, Pricey_sky

12 Jan 2018 11:33

Mod hat on:

Ok, this has gone way off topic. If you want to discuss practices within healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry you're welcome to make a thread in the Cafe where this kind of discussion belongs, but lets stop it here. I'll even move the posts across if you want?

Cheers,

KB.
Vincenzo Nibali:
"I know how to ride a bike"

Reduce your carbon footprint, ride steel.
User avatar King Boonen
Administrator

Re:

12 Jan 2018 20:46

King Boonen wrote:Mod hat on:

Ok, this has gone way off topic. If you want to discuss practices within healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry you're welcome to make a thread in the Cafe where this kind of discussion belongs, but lets stop it here. I'll even move the posts across if you want?

Cheers,

KB.
I certainly wouldn't mind, given who the OP of this thread is. (Reliably his/her replies will be rude in some fashion, can we have some kind of a calculable % as to when the replies will actually not be rude?)

Okay, I know, off to serve some hard time in the sin bin I go. Apologies to the mods ahead of time.

EDIT: If (and this is just a suggestion) we should have such a thread in the Cafe it would be with the understanding that there won't be any discussion of PEDs, otherwise things might get a bit iffy between the Cafe and the Clinic affairs.
User avatar Tricycle Rider

14 Jan 2018 21:23

@nomad

The key word here was «Health». Performance wise you need increased intensitet as you age in order to improve, it’s just probably not good for you.
Oude Geuze

Previous

Return to The Clinic