Register

Majka

The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Moderators: Eshnar, King Boonen, Red Rick, Pricey_sky

Re: Re:

13 Feb 2018 13:23

veganrob wrote:
Arked wrote:Yeah. But I'm talking specifically about mentioned case. I seriously doubt any top cyclist is taking testosterone. Seriously... It would be instant bust.

The allowable TE ratio is so ridiculous that I would think they are all using it.

+1 to that thought.

Relying just of T:E ratio, as a trigger for the more expensive testing is simply looking the other way at a little bit of T, I'd call it microdosing, but its a bit more than that. (Mesodosing myabe?)
User avatar Catwhoorg

13 Feb 2018 22:00

Majka statement:
"Referring to the media reports and various publications in which the word "doping" appears close to my name, I declare that I do not agree to such slanders as it may expose me to the loss of trust of my friends, fans and directly affect my Good name.

The thoughtless duplications of this type of false information may ruin my image as an athlete and it is a direct attack on my past successes, which I have achieved only by hard work, sacrifices and frequent separation from my family.

I am proud to represent my cycling team and my country at international events and I cannot allow my name to be combined with any unfair activities which I have nothing to do with. I have never been a member of the Altopack team in respect of which anti-doping rule violation is pending now."
User avatar Bot. Sky_Bot

Previous

Return to The Clinic