Register

Acceptable to wear OLD team kits?

Discuss your experiences road riding, share knowledge or other general road cycling topics. A doping discussion free forum.

Re:

20 Sep 2016 19:33

chuckmicD wrote:1st world problems.

Personally i think it's fine to wear whatever you have access to and let your legs, heart, lungs and skills do the talk....t shirt and cutoffs, new or old team kit, nashbar jerseys, even holes are okay---just no thin/worn out lycra please.

And bib-shorts must be black. In the "functional" areas at least (some colours on the sides are OK, but must match jersey). No-one needs to see your butt-crack, and if people want to know your religion, they can just ask.
winkybiker

Re:

25 Sep 2016 21:08

JackRabbitSlims wrote:if your name is mat

and your a big dude

no shame in wearing

big mat kit

Mine is - with 1 t too

I am

I do

especially as the BigMat bit is splashed across my backside
BeyondStrong
Newly Registered Member

Re: Re:

26 Sep 2016 02:09

winkybiker wrote:
chuckmicD wrote:1st world problems.

Personally i think it's fine to wear whatever you have access to and let your legs, heart, lungs and skills do the talk....t shirt and cutoffs, new or old team kit, nashbar jerseys, even holes are okay---just no thin/worn out lycra please.

And bib-shorts must be black. In the "functional" areas at least (some colours on the sides are OK, but must match jersey). No-one needs to see your butt-crack, and if people want to know your religion, they can just ask.

Or at the very least, DARK blue.
User avatar 42x16ss
Veteran

Previous

Return to General