Register

Cycling Rotterdam

Discuss your experiences road riding, share knowledge or other general road cycling topics. A doping discussion free forum.

Moderators: Eshnar, King Boonen, Red Rick, Pricey_sky

Cycling Rotterdam

29 Jan 2016 12:00

Hi,

I have just recently moved to Rotterdam and am looking to see what the scene is for amateur cycling and if there are any groups or races that I may be able to join.. I am no professional cyclist but I love cycling and am interested in developing my cycling ability further through engaging in group rides or even races if that is possible.

Hoping to join a group of who does regular longer rides and maybe trains throughout the week.

If any of you have suggestions or ideas that would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Cmar
Newly Registered Member

Re: Cycling Rotterdam

29 Jan 2016 13:16

Cmar wrote:Hi,

I have just recently moved to Rotterdam and am looking to see what the scene is for amateur cycling and if there are any groups or races that I may be able to join.. I am no professional cyclist but I love cycling and am interested in developing my cycling ability further through engaging in group rides or even races if that is possible.

Hoping to join a group of who does regular longer rides and maybe trains throughout the week.

If any of you have suggestions or ideas that would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

If I was you I'd go to the velodrome and just start talking to people, you'll find a suitable club very quickly.
Vincenzo Nibali:
"I know how to ride a bike"

Reduce your carbon footprint, ride steel.
User avatar King Boonen
Administrator

Return to General