Register

Best/favorite TV series ever

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Moderators: Eshnar, Irondan, King Boonen, Red Rick, Pricey_sky

27 Apr 2018 09:00

Sopranos! Any day of the week!
User avatar infeXio

11 Jul 2018 19:15

My wife went to lunch with her 'ladies group' at the beginning of June, and among all of the conversation there was a discussion about Sons of Anarchy. I was aware of the series, but had never seen it, nor did I realize that it ran so long (plus there is a new spin-off coming this fall). So based on that we started watching abuot an episode a week. It was just barely compelling enough to keep me going for a while, but then I kind of got hooked. Its been 100 degrees here so in the heat of the day we usually watch at least an episode each day. We just started season 3 and I'm losing interest. The biggest complaint I hear from other people is that the Sons are just so messed up, everything they do is chaos. Mostly I don't really have a problem with that per se because I think that when you are involved in crime a lot of stuff can go wrong, plus no one ever said that MC gangs are full of scholars and geniuses. What's losing me is that there are too many layers of chaos. Yes, all of the MC stuff is a mess as expected, but now EDIT: my 'but now' was a spoiler so I took it out... I'll give it a few more episodes, but unless there is a change, I can't see making it through season 3 let alone making it to season 7.

Don't give me any spoilers, but is it worth riding out for a while?
jmdirt

06 Sep 2018 22:50

Just watched Breaking Bad for a 3rd time. Surprised me much less I enjoyed it on rewatch.
Veni, Vidi, Kirby

I came, I saw, I was dead wrong as per usual
User avatar Red Rick
Administrator

Re:

07 Sep 2018 13:11

Red Rick wrote:Just watched Breaking Bad for a 3rd time. Surprised me much less I enjoyed it on rewatch.

Watching season Three of Better Call Saul........looking good so far. Breaking Bad was a great series.
movingtarget
Veteran

07 Sep 2018 16:27

Miami Vice
The Fall Guy
Baywatch
Suits till Meghan left
I'm late for work on Monday and my boss is bitchin
User avatar Black Betsy

Previous

Return to General