Register

U.S. Politics

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Alpe d'Huez, Red Rick, Tonton, Pricey_sky, King Boonen

Re:

14 Jul 2017 18:35

You guys will thank me for this. Eventually.
User avatar joe_papp

14 Jul 2017 18:40

I get attacking Trump for his policies and gaffes, but people are now saying that trump telling Brigitte Macron she is in good shape is sexist (and creepy)? Come on, that's ridiculous. I'm pretty sure that's meant to be taken as a fairly normal compliment
Brullnux

Re: Re:

14 Jul 2017 18:46

joe_papp wrote:

What ever Dude Brah.

It is the dumbest safe space safety pin move yet.
User avatar Semper Fidelis
Veteran

Re:

14 Jul 2017 18:47

Brullnux wrote:I get attacking Trump for his policies and gaffes, but people are now saying that trump telling Brigitte Macron she is in good shape is sexist (and creepy)? Come on, that's ridiculous. I'm pretty sure that's meant to be taken as a fairly normal compliment

There's no such thing as a normal compliment given the sleazy terrible things that POTUS Donald Trump has said repeatedly and with nauseating frequency about women.

Just look at some of his past horror-quotes about women:

Donald Trump Tweeted About Helping Women Reach Their "Full Potential," and The Internet Is Not Amused
User avatar joe_papp

Re:

14 Jul 2017 18:47

Brullnux wrote:I get attacking Trump for his policies and gaffes, but people are now saying that trump telling Brigitte Macron she is in good shape is sexist (and creepy)? Come on, that's ridiculous. I'm pretty sure that's meant to be taken as a fairly normal compliment

Russians. :mad: :mad: :twisted: :mad: :mad:
Veteran

14 Jul 2017 18:49

Semper Fidelis wrote:
Agreed, Trump's decision to start blocking prominent US critics from his Twitter was both stupid and indicative of his thin-skinned desperate need for a safe space.
User avatar joe_papp

14 Jul 2017 18:49

joe_papp wrote:

There's no such thing as a normal compliment given the sleazy terrible things that POTUS Donald Trump has said repeatedly and with nauseating frequency about women.

Just look at some of his past horror-quotes about women:

Donald Trump Tweeted About Helping Women Reach Their "Full Potential," and The Internet Is Not Amused

U r lost in the weeds dude BRAH.

Try another thread.
Veteran

14 Jul 2017 18:50

So Trump Junior went to this un-important 20 minute meeting that was a waste of time and totally routine opposition research. And we now learn that he apparently brought along Kushner and Manafort?

This meeting was with, in addition to the lawyer, a Russian-american who happened to have a background as a Russian intelligence officer. Not only that but he was supposedly involved in corporate hacking back in 2015.

This went from a meeting between Junior and a Russian Lawyer about opposition research which turned into adoption talk to...
A meeting between the top honchos of the Trump campaign, a Russian lawyer and a former russian intel officer who has been involved in hacking and industrial espionage.

So the russian intel dude is actually an adoption agent?
User avatar ToreBear

14 Jul 2017 18:54

joe_papp wrote:
Semper Fidelis wrote:
Agreed, Trump's decision to start blocking prominent US critics from his Twitter was both stupid and indicative of his thin-skinned desperate need for a safe space.

SO glad you showed up.

and your post is spoken like a true person who needs to be trapped in a safe space. Good luck.

BTW..... since everyone still hates on the Biggest USA drug cheat, in the Peloton then why not everyone should not hate on you?
Ur political views are shallow and a bit late to the party here.

I'm selling safe spaces on the cheap because the demand is out the roooooooooooooooooooooF.
Veteran

Re:

14 Jul 2017 18:57

ToreBear wrote:So Trump Junior went to this un-important 20 minute meeting that was a waste of time and totally routine opposition research. And we now learn that he apparently brought along Kushner and Manafort?

This meeting was with, in addition to the lawyer, a Russian-american who happened to have a background as a Russian intelligence officer. Not only that but he was supposedly involved in corporate hacking back in 2015.

This went from a meeting between Junior and a Russian Lawyer about opposition research which turned into adoption talk to...
A meeting between the top honchos of the Trump campaign, a Russian lawyer and a former russian intel officer who has been involved in hacking and industrial espionage.

WHO let them into the USA?

STF Russian Bear.. we know all about you. SuperFicillllous. Go home or back to the thatched roof. BTW.....Russian is on the border so how will you stop it?

Dont call the copperhead.. he could care less... cause he is Russian sympathizer.

YOUR best post yet Bear bones..

Or put some x country skis on it.
Last edited by Semper Fidelis on 14 Jul 2017 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
Veteran

14 Jul 2017 18:57

The safe space crowd might be more credible if they come up with some complex responses and explanations beyon than creepy and gross.

The world can pose challenges that surpass watching cartoons in your jammies and eating runny eggs.
Last edited by aphronesis on 14 Jul 2017 20:57, edited 1 time in total.
aphronesis

Re:

14 Jul 2017 18:59

aphronesis wrote:The safe space crowd might be more credible if they come up with more complex responses than creepy and gross.

The world is more challenging than watching cartoons in your jammies and playing with a can of slime.

YOU are right.

Basically this person who is a anyone but him hater aid comes in to tell us about how copperhead is the devil. NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT.

then the Bear from x country ski landiah tells us other useful info.

Dapaps is pissed because he no have podcast and has to take his safe space frustrations out on the copperhead.

SAD ... truly SAD.

I would stick around until he gets banninated but I have to go.. ROAD trip to Tipitinas tonight FREE FRIDAYS AND ALL --- BRASS A HOLICS and MOTEL RADIO.

He papppp please spare us the political concern. As in anything that the Pulota does you deserve the same.

Drug CHEAT. now please take the pin and the safety away.
Last edited by Semper Fidelis on 14 Jul 2017 19:06, edited 1 time in total.
Veteran

14 Jul 2017 19:02

Semper Fidelis wrote:
ToreBear wrote:So Trump Junior went to this un-important 20 minute meeting that was a waste of time and totally routine opposition research. And we now learn that he apparently brought along Kushner and Manafort?

STF Russian Bear.. we know all about you. SuperFicillllous. Go home or back to the thatched roof. BTW.....Russian is on the border so how will you stop it?

Dont call the copperhead.. he could care less... cause he is Russian sympathizer.

What? Are you alright?
User avatar ToreBear

14 Jul 2017 19:07

ToreBear wrote:
Semper Fidelis wrote:

What? Are you alright?

I'm fine you are not doing well friend. YOUR border is suspect.
Veteran

14 Jul 2017 19:09

ToreBear wrote:
Semper Fidelis wrote:

What? Are you alright?

I feel really bad for people in Norway because someone we know is in the USA politics forum setting an example for them.

Horrible day for the Norway.

P.S. I have plenty of safe space on my giant acreage spread in Mississippi if you care to join in the chicken farming.
Veteran

14 Jul 2017 19:11

joe_papp wrote:

It is really sad you WOKE here. :surprised:
Veteran

14 Jul 2017 19:33

You are still not making any sense dude.
User avatar ToreBear

14 Jul 2017 19:54

SF seems to think that stream-of-conciousness typing including routinely getting personal with others in the discussion is making for good debate. I blame the American education system, obviously.
User avatar Jagartrott

Re:

14 Jul 2017 20:22

Jagartrott wrote:SF seems to think that stream-of-conciousness typing including routinely getting personal with others in the discussion is making for good debate. I blame the American education system, obviously.

Could be. It could also be a health issue.
User avatar ToreBear

Re:

14 Jul 2017 20:32

It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Instigating profanity laced tirades since 2009
User avatar Scott SoCal
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to General