Log in:  

Register

the face/person behind the member

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Re: Re:

21 Aug 2015 14:18

[quote="irondan
Edit: As of today 8/21/15, the fires have tripled in size overnight. It's an "unprecedented cataclysm" according to the governor, who also put out a call for any citizen to join the fight on the fire lines. That's never happened before here in Washington.

Another windy day is with high temperatures is in the forecast today making the firefighting effort, futile. Mandatory evacuations is the order of the day.

3 firefighters were killed when they had an accident trying to get away from a firestorm but they were engulfed by the flames, instantly killing them. A survivor fights for his life in hospital in Seattle.

I'm not the type of guy that gets all emotional but as I write this simple comment on an internet forum far away the thought of what damage these fires are doing to my 'home' right now have me welling up...
I've been following this on the news, Washington (specifically Tacoma and Seattle) are my former stomping grounds, and I hear ya. The fact that three firefighters died (one was only 20) is just heartbreaking. I think the fourth one is in critical condition at Harborview with burns over 60% of his body... I don't even know what to say.

Good thoughts and good vibes to you all up there, hopefully nobody else will die.
User avatar Tricycle Rider
Member
 
Posts: 1,231
Joined: 09 Feb 2013 11:12

Re: the face/person behind the member

21 Aug 2015 14:58

Tricycle Rider wrote:
krebs303 wrote:
Well hullo there, krebby! :cool:

You don't look nearly as mummified as I had imagined you would.

Based on the pics you post I take it Mexico is treating you well?


Muy bueno
Milquetoast and Pablum
User avatar krebs303
Veteran
 
Posts: 19,330
Joined: 16 Mar 2009 11:26
Location: Mexico

Re: "Dead Yourself" app - really cool

15 Jun 2016 20:25

LaFlorecita wrote:really cool horror-type pics

very halloween-y :P

Thanks to dimspace for making me aware of this app :P

Image

Image

Image

Image


Naturally this was in 2013, when Contador was on an epic not-winning streak
Kwibus wrote:So much quesions they have. Answers they will never get.
So why questions? If no answers?
-Kwibus, one of the great philosophers of the 21st century
User avatar Red Rick
Moderator
 
Posts: 9,105
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: Procrastination nation

Re: "Dead Yourself" app - really cool

15 Jun 2016 20:43

Red Rick wrote:Naturally this was in 2013, when Contador was on an epic not-winning streak

Oh yes :p ;) that last one was me at the end of the Tour :eek:
Alberto we love you
on the road
you don't need to say this stuff
we saw you on the road
you blessed us with 9 great shows
let's not argue the toss about the official count
you are much bigger than that
~TourOfSardinia
User avatar LaFlorecita
Veteran
 
Posts: 26,349
Joined: 15 May 2011 09:53
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

16 Jun 2016 01:24

after the latest episode of the Train Wreck that is Ray J Willings & his dear wife Brigid.....I would love to see what those two look like in person - :D

Yeah, I know it's probably only going to be one of them ;)
User avatar JackRabbitSlims
Member
 
Posts: 1,331
Joined: 10 Jan 2010 01:06
Location: Land of the Long White Cloud

Re:

16 Jun 2016 16:15

JackRabbitSlims wrote:after the latest episode of the Train Wreck that is Ray J Willings & his dear wife Brigid.....I would love to see what those two look like in person - :D

Yeah, I know it's probably only going to be one of them ;)

They're both banned because it was never his wife that created the account. *She was ray j, not his wife...
User avatar Irondan
Administrator
 
Posts: 5,061
Joined: 30 Apr 2014 02:13
Location: Seattle, WA

16 Jun 2016 17:45

Fleur, just now noticed you look like Tom Riddle in that last photo. :D
User avatar BigMac
Veteran
 
Posts: 8,055
Joined: 10 Jun 2013 22:10
Location: Estoril, Portugal

16 Jun 2016 18:36

Shots fired
Kwibus wrote:So much quesions they have. Answers they will never get.
So why questions? If no answers?
-Kwibus, one of the great philosophers of the 21st century
User avatar Red Rick
Moderator
 
Posts: 9,105
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 18:15
Location: Procrastination nation

Re: Re:

16 Jun 2016 23:14

Irondan wrote:
JackRabbitSlims wrote:after the latest episode of the Train Wreck that is Ray J Willings & his dear wife Brigid.....I would love to see what those two look like in person - :D

Yeah, I know it's probably only going to be one of them ;)

They're both banned because it was never his wife that created the account. *She was ray j, not his wife...

Image
User avatar hrotha
Veteran
 
Posts: 14,834
Joined: 10 Jun 2010 20:45

Re: Re:

17 Jun 2016 00:47

hrotha wrote:
Irondan wrote:
JackRabbitSlims wrote:after the latest episode of the Train Wreck that is Ray J Willings & his dear wife Brigid.....I would love to see what those two look like in person - :D

Yeah, I know it's probably only going to be one of them ;)

They're both banned because it was never his wife that created the account. *She was ray j, not his wife...

Image


Image
User avatar JackRabbitSlims
Member
 
Posts: 1,331
Joined: 10 Jan 2010 01:06
Location: Land of the Long White Cloud

Re: Re:

17 Jun 2016 17:40

Always intriguing to learn what posters you know only through their forum posting look like irl
hrotha wrote:
Irondan wrote:
JackRabbitSlims wrote:after the latest episode of the Train Wreck that is Ray J Willings & his dear wife Brigid.....I would love to see what those two look like in person - :D

Yeah, I know it's probably only going to be one of them ;)

They're both banned because it was never his wife that created the account. *She was ray j, not his wife...

Image

lol
User avatar SeriousSam
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4,719
Joined: 31 Aug 2012 00:06
Location: Now here

18 Jun 2016 13:42

Pretty sure there's neither a face, or a person behind me. :p
Aka The Ginger One.
User avatar RedheadDane
Veteran
 
Posts: 6,322
Joined: 05 May 2010 13:47
Location: Viking Land! (Aros)

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Back to top