Register

guy who played cliff huxtable on tv

Grab a short black and come join in the non-cycling discussion. Favourite books, movies, holiday destinations, other sports - chat about it all in the cafe.

Moderators: Irondan, Eshnar, Red Rick, Valv.Piti, Pricey_sky, Tonton, King Boonen

15 Jul 2015 19:28

Cosby's wife has been living in a gilded cage as it relates to her husband's antics. She made a pact with the Devil, that she will remain silent and stand by her man in exchange for a life few women could ever aspire to on their own. The fame, money, and access to the richest and most powerful circles of society awaited her as long as she stayed silent and pretended not to know that she was married to a ghoul, a sexual predator of the lowest form.

Poeple compartmentalize stuff like this all the time to much lesser degrees, so it's no surprise that Cosby's wife stands by her man.

Just the other day he gave an interview where he stated, when confronted with the monumental hypocrisy of his message, that people whould listen to the message and ignore the messenger. The arrogance defies belief, but have we not seen it before? It's par for the course with arrogant men of power. It makes his crimes that much more disgusting and vile.
User avatar Berzin

30 Dec 2015 15:20

BREAKING - Cosby charged with felony "aggravated indecent assault" in Pennsylvania. Arraignment this afternoon.
#FeeltheBern
User avatar Amsterhammer

Re:

30 Dec 2015 18:17

Amsterhammer wrote:BREAKING - Cosby charged with felony "aggravated indecent assault" in Pennsylvania. Arraignment this afternoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFVZC7KRr0
"Hitler … didn't even sink to using chemical weapons."
User avatar blackcat
Veteran

Re: Re:

30 Dec 2015 20:29

blackcat wrote:
Amsterhammer wrote:BREAKING - Cosby charged with felony "aggravated indecent assault" in Pennsylvania. Arraignment this afternoon.

Yeah but this was not the video of the arraignment.
User avatar Semper Fidelis
Veteran

30 Dec 2015 21:13

Posted $1m bail, says he'll plead not-guilty.

Remember some months ago when I speculated that he may serve time yet, and more than a few people said it wouldn't happen due to statute of limitations? Well, a serial rapist, means serial rapist. Not just a few from the closet 30 years ago. People like this - especially those with power - keep doing it until the willie no longer works, or they are stopped. It was only a matter of time before more women spoke up.

A quick look at the charges, and potential trial, my gut tells me he has one thing going for him, and one against him. For him is that the evidence is going to be hard to prove. May be a he said/she said. Against him, this is one of what is likely dozens of women, and as more come out of the woodwork, it may be a wave of bad juju he and his lawyers can't stop.
User avatar Alpe d'Huez
Veteran

31 Dec 2015 03:58

Merckx index

Re:

31 Dec 2015 15:22

Alpe d'Huez wrote:Posted $1m bail, says he'll plead not-guilty.

Remember some months ago when I speculated that he may serve time yet, and more than a few people said it wouldn't happen due to statute of limitations? Well, a serial rapist, means serial rapist. Not just a few from the closet 30 years ago. People like this - especially those with power - keep doing it until the willie no longer works, or they are stopped. It was only a matter of time before more women spoke up.

A quick look at the charges, and potential trial, my gut tells me he has one thing going for him, and one against him. For him is that the evidence is going to be hard to prove. May be a he said/she said. Against him, this is one of what is likely dozens of women, and as more come out of the woodwork, it may be a wave of bad juju he and his lawyers can't stop.

guy coulda had poon on speed dial. but no impulse control for younger nubiles who would never reciprocate his urge
User avatar blackcat
Veteran

31 Dec 2015 15:24

Glenn_Wilson wrote:
blackcat wrote:

Fey and Poehler funny tho!
User avatar blackcat
Veteran

31 Dec 2015 15:27

blackcat wrote:
Glenn_Wilson wrote:
blackcat wrote:

Nahhh I don't like them Demo's.
User avatar Semper Fidelis
Veteran

31 Dec 2015 19:30

Good graphic there from the Daily News. Summarizes it well I think.
User avatar Alpe d'Huez
Veteran

04 Jan 2016 16:08

Glenn_Wilson wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Glenn_Wilson wrote:
blackcat wrote:

Nahhh I don't like them Demo's.

better?
Attachments
donald-trump-trans.jpg
donald-trump-trans.jpg (48.15 KiB) Viewed 922 times
User avatar Bustedknuckle

24 May 2016 17:50

User avatar JackRabbitSlims

Previous

Return to General